• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah its weird that this hasn't been applied yet. They need to have the likely changed to possibly and their LS's changed a bit.

Speed upgrades have there own thread at the moment I believe, so for now its better to ignore them.

Why is Themyscira island level to begin with? The feat is calculated at mountain, island is speculation, and Kepekley23 had doubts about even that.

Also, what ever happened to the mountain level nuke?

Supposedly it was debunked although I can't see where.

I'd also note it's entirely possible Themyscira is higher if we consider JL's portayal of it and the fact Zeus may have used Matter Manip to create it.

It clearly raises out of the water though

Yeah, I'm the one who brought up problems with this calc.

It actually isn't brought up out of the water, it's already formed by the time we see it in the magical picture book. Zeus is also using the same hand beam he used to make people, which should be Matter Manipulation. And the biggest problem is actually the size and shape, since it's using the stylized book depiction with its cone shape and an inaccurate made-up size, instead of using the actual island's triangular prism-esque shape and obviously much larger size, as we see in a clear view of it here in Justice League. The Amazon city alone is probably at least the original calcs purported size, and the actual island looks like it could match Metropolis or Gotham in size, which is pretty appropriate.

The smaller islands surrounding the main island also seem to have been made by Zeus since we see them in the storybook. We see it's where the barrier is formed, and the water looks like it continues to be shallow all the way up to where Steve crashed his plane, which is pretty close to the islands. I think this makes the part of the island under the surface extend even further than the main island, which should also make it much larger.

Well, as I mentioned earlier, this seems to make sense, but it would be good if you ask for more staff input.

I agree with the downgrade considering even Matt said the 6-B and Class Z lifting strength feat was exaggerated and that the High 6-A rating was too inconsistent, and the High 6-C calc seems legit FRA.

The High 6-A rating has nothing to do with Pre Motherbox key. And I've linked the Low 6-B upgrade thread.

I looked at that thread, and Zeus's Low 6-B calc appears to have been rejected.

Class Z can remain on his profile. The 6-B calculation shoud be removed, but shift a tectonic plate still Class Z

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I looked at that thread, and Zeus's Low 6-B calc appears to have been rejected.
Then read the whole thread, we already talked about that.

I have read the whole thread. Matt also addressed the 10 second timeframe combined with reverse vaporization being iffy.

If we're keeping the "possibly Class Z" thing then Post-MB Superman should still have his lifting strength key changed to "At least Class M, possibly Class Z"

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I have read the whole thread. Matt also addressed the 10 second timeframe combined with reverse vaporization being iffy.
And both Spino and Therefir, 2 calc group memberd and one of them evaluated the feat said the timeframe was good, alongside others members.

So, I suppose that DMUA's suggested change has gathered sufficient staff support now.

It doesn't really specify which plate and how big, or how much it's shifted or how fast (It takes a lot less force to slowly move something across the ground as opposed to pick the thing up) so it wouldn't really apply no matter how it's sliced

Spino said that shift a tectonic plate still Class Z. There are some tectonic plate wich does not result in Class Z?

Maybe not, but still, if you move something across the ground at an extremely slow speed, it would get lower results as per force

Also on Zeus' profile

Pushing is still considered lifting strength. We scale from the entire weight of the tectonic plate.

Like if you lift something slowly or lift something quickly it doesn't affect your lifting strength according to our current rules.

Back