• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Profile Clean-up and Revisions Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact he states, it makes it clear that there are 11 dimensions, and the character wants to achieve all of them. And the other scans, the only one would be the one we supposedly assumed to actually speak of dimensional space, the others all were refuted.

No he doesn't. There is no moment in those scans which state a limit of 11 dimensions. Meanwhile Infinite Dimensions are stated often.

And again, you are derailing this thread despite request from myself and Ant.

Matthew, can you refute my argument at least instead of saying "it's wrong, why yes"? After all, this only shows that you are being partial, you have several lucid people seeing the opposite.

And I found it totally disrespectful you as an administrator, close the post that contextualized the arguments, and try to bring it here, where the Antvasima and others are watching.

I already refuted you the moment I showed DeMatteis confirming it as infinite spatial dimensions.

It's not disrespectful, it's just having common sense. None of them scans state that there are only 11 dimensions. Meanwhile the scans confirming infinite dimensions are very clear on it. As is the 199,833th Dimensional Snowflake called dimensional space.

Not sure what the disrespectful part is when you were being disrespectful yourself and were warned for it

Well I mean there are several people here you know about DC and could help clear things up instead of a thread with only a single person arguing for the other side.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I already refuted you the moment I showed DeMatteis confirming it as infinite spatial dimensions.
It's not disrespectful, it's just having common sense. None of them scans state that there are only 11 dimensions. Meanwhile the scans confirming infinite dimensions are very clear on it. As is the 199,833th Dimensional Snowflake called dimensional space.

Not sure what the disrespectful part is when you were being disrespectful yourself and were warned for it
Disrespectful for not agreeing with your line of thought, ok...

And the examples you're using, I refuted in the other post. So he closed it because yes, that's being partial, when some people were no longer supporting his argumentative idea.

See, I have no problem in showing more than once that this flake of dimensional space is actually parallel universes.

I do not know how you do, but it is made very clear to me and to all the others, that these "dimensions" are the parallel universes of heroes.

PsychoWarper said:
Well I mean there are several people here you know about DC and could help clear things up instead of a thread with only a single person arguing for the other side.
did not have just one person on the topic.

That's not the reason you were warned. Reppuzan warned you two hours ago because you were being immature and impatient. And you still are.

Like I said in the other thread, I have no idea why you all are focusing so much on the Snowflake when the Scan itself explicitly states that there is 196,883-Dimensional Space, and it is what contains the Snowflake.

did not have just one person on the topic.

When I said one person I was talking about how only one person was arguing for DC plus a few people on that thread seemed biased against DC.

Thats why this should have been brought here in the first place as there are several people knowledgeable on DC here.

Dude, even if the few scans you provided were evidence of 11-D, they have been refuted several times over by numerous other scans clearly and objectively proving that DC has infinite spatial dimensions.

This is an established fact that any remotely trustworthy website will attest to.

Ultima Reality said:
Like I said in the other thread, I have no idea why you all are focusing so much on the Snowflake when the Scan itself explicitly states that there is 196,883-Dimensional Space, and it is what contains the Snowflake.
How exists something with more than 100 dimensions within the bleed, which is less than 5D?

Crabwhale said:
Dude, even if the few scans you provided were evidence of 11-D, they have been refuted several times over by numerous other scans clearly and objectively proving that DC has infinite spatial dimensions.
This is an established fact that any remotely trustworthy website will attest to.
Which scans? If the only one that was considered, it was the one that was assumed to be this, which occurs in Larfleeze. And all the others, it has been confirmed that it is not infinite.

Antvasima said:
Alonik, drop this immediately and permanently. Matthew has thoroughly refuted you and you are relentlessly wasting the staff's time and energy, and are also derailing the purpose of this thread.
Ant, trust me, Matthew hasn't refuted her at all.

Also, she's not derailing a thread, Matthew prematurely closed another thread she was using to give her claims ground.

Matthew was the one wasting time and energy saying things like this:

"Matthew Schroeder

They call it spatial dimensions in the comic. Accept it.

an hour ago"

Ultima Reality said:
I think asking him to drop the subject permanently is too extreme. At least a new thread should be made so people can politely discuss DC's Tiering without throwing accusations around and showcasing a disrespectful tone.
It's what I want. It would be good, if everyone could accompany, and not reclusively some. This is a subject that the "entire" vsbattle community has to read, agree or disagree with. Then shut it down.

It's not really necessary for the "entire" vsbattle community to participate.

It's a very simple case. The scans state that there are infinite spatial dimensions, and the author confirmed it on twitter. Meanwhile none of the M-Theory quotes even bring up a limit of 11 dimensions. That much never happens.

So to argue that the infinite spatial dimensions are just "parallel universes" via your interpretation of the text, while pushing something which is blatantly not the case as fact is the height of dishonesty.

I will say no more, we have already seen that more than one person has seen that you are appealing in an interpretation without refuting everything I have said.

Matt, just humor him/her and make the thread. As Ant said, it's probably best if this is resolved elsewhere, so that this thread isn't derailed more.

Matthew Schroeder said:
They don't contradict each other. The snowflake which contains 196,833 universes exists in 196,833th dimensional space.
Doubtful, most of all because it's never called Dimensional again either.

Additionally, having 196,833 dimensions isn't grounds for High 1-B either, it's just 1-B.

It's good that those aren't the scans I use to build my case. It's the Sena and Rama Kushna scans both which state infinite spatial dimensions. Also the infinitely-layered multiverse of Lucifer Comics.

Matthew Schroeder said:
They don't contradict each other. The snowflake which contains 196,833 universes exists in 196,833th dimensional space.
The snowflake which contains 196,833 universes, how exist in the same spatial 196,833 dimensions, if is universes?

Alonik said:
The snowflake which contains 196,833 universes, how exist in the same spatial 196,833 dimensions, if is universes?
What?

The snowflake contains 196,833 universes, and is itself contained in 196,833th dimensional space. It's not complicated nor contradictory.

Possibilities that generates new parallel universes, is it high 1-B now? This is inconsistent, look there for example, Mxyzptlkz is above this metaverse, and continues 5D, not dimensional infinite.

It's never stated that Mxy is above the Metaverse. However, it is stated that the Metaverse is infinite ^ infinite universes being created.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Alonik said:
What?
The snowflake contains 196,833 universes, and is itself contained in 196,833th dimensional space. It's not complicated nor contradictory.

How is 196,833 if it is within the bleed? what is 4D. It has a 4Dth dimensional structure, and is spinning within the fifth dimension. So it's actually contradictory, and it's a case of interpretation. Since in fact there are 196,833 universes that exist within a 4Dth space, which is the bleed, the wall of the Multiverse.

Bleed was where they traveled in planetary comic, to go to each of those dimensions of the snowflake. Only after they discovered that it was better to go through the walls of the multiverse. It did not come later, it's already something from there.

This is quite clear, It does not have anything to do with it.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I believe I recall twitter post not being a reliable source of evidence, similar to universal Mundus?
They can be used for clarification purposes if the answers do not contradict the stories themselves and they are delivered in a serious manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back