• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Cosmology becomes even more messy

This is a discussion thread to talk about the changes that Flash new comics bring into the DC Cosmology. And to explore the ideas to how are we gonna treat these new statements.

Everything started with Flash 2023 comic which introduced the new beings and new plane of existences revolving around speedsters and stillness.

Barry, Mr. Terrific and a group of scientist are trying to map the multiverse model into n-dimensional structure. They also have an extra-dimensional alien thing that emnate itself into infinite regressions.

Wally started gaining an ability to stay out of everything including physics, distance, vibration, time and even story by crossing different plane of existences.
According to Mr.Terrific's information, he has been shifting throught different cosmological dimensions ranging from 10 to 26.
Because of that his view on the world started to change when he found the gallery of moment.

These plane of existences are the different angels of the same universe.
These dimensions seem folded and the gallery of moment exists beyond that.
Gallery of moment is beneath time and space and exists as conceptual realm and made up of imaginary math. And it can take Wally instantly to different people he knows regardless of distance.

There's differnet kind of plane of existences. Realm of pure math. Realm that manage the concepts of the reality like gravity, light and space...etc with time management realm being more higher than that.

Everything revolves around The stillness. Stillness traversed the cosmo before time exists. Now they are searching a class of higher cosmic entity (higher even then Stillness) called Arc angel.
Stillness said that they are investigating something about the source of Speed Force called Deep Change which is emanated from the Source. And the Linear Bureau think that speedsters are doing that without knowing themselves. Just using speedforce can destory a plane of existence where people emotions exist. Because of that people become numb to emotions.

Linear bureau said they receieved a revelation from Arc Angel and it said to kill all speedsters. But Wally west's son future version works for Bureau and he doesn't want to kill all speedsters. So, he kidnaps them. He described Arc angel as conscious hypergeometries, cosmological abstraction so complex that it becomes irreducibly simple. Beings that exist on a curve where infinity overlaps with zero. Arc angel also gave folded man the control of all euclidean space.

To be honest, I don't really know how to scale these new stuffs at all. I would like to hear ideas regarding this content. As far as I know, there's no discussion about new Flash comic even though it was released a while ago.

These new statements are really defying the tiering system we've now (may be I'm not knowledgable enough)

Last edited:
It’s all taking place in the Speed Force so it scales to the Speed Force. It’s not hard to understand or messy at all.

This says 10-26 frequencies.

To be honest, I don't really know how to scale these new stuffs at all. I would like to hear ideas regarding this content.
To be honest none of this impacts scaling very much given how vague most of it is. There might be some concept manip stuff in the later scans but it depends on what happens in the story.

To be honest none of this impacts scaling very much given how vague most of it is. There might be some concept manip stuff in the later scans but it depends on what happens in the story.
What we have in current DC Cosmology is just six dimensions. But according to the latest flash run, there're tons of dimensions before Sphere of the gods. In normal higher dimensions, the higher you go, the more abstract it becomes. But in this case it's the other way round. Concept exists beneath time and space and the folds of geometry probably. And these dimensions are probably string dimensions. That's why I said 10-26 frequencies to dimensions. First, according to folded man, there's no more fold to turn before gallery of moment. In string dimensions, we can have 6, 10 or 26 dimensions which correspond with the frequencies. One thing I don't understand is why the lower dimensions can have abstraction instead of higher extra-dimensions.

Read this as DB and almost reenacted the end of MGS4

Back