• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ: Early Toeiverse Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
Garlic Jr. and Dr. Wheelo should be upgraded to 5-A and Low 4-C respectively, the reason being the fact that Piccolo's moon bust has a much lower timeframe and expands even farther in the anime, making it 5-A (I have calc'ed it before. Gonna post it here later).

For Dr. Wheelo, he scales from King Vegeta's feat, which is High 5-A+, and literally a shadow below Low 4-C.

Lord Slug should also scale, since he is above Wheelo via WoG and feats.

Also, where does Dai Kaioshin's "far mightier than South Kaioshin" rating come from? South Kaioshin was explicitly stated to be strongest Kaioshin.

Aren't Grand Kai > Kai? And wouldn't it carry over to Supreme Kai as well?

Shin stated South Kaioshin was the strongest of all Kaioshins. No reason for him not to include Dai Kaioshin, especially when he mentions him a sentence later.

I came across a guy stating that, on episode 123 of the original DBZ anime, Freeza literally destroys a galaxy. If even remotely true, it'd be a HILARIOUS outlier.

I will check.

Okay, after a check, it's a hilarious misinterpretation of the scene (as expected). Basically, Freeza destroys Namek and then you can see a few galaxies in the background of the scene. They disappear.

That's literally it. I don't even know how you can misinterpret the scene so badly.

I calc'ed it once and got 2.3 tenatons, but I included the planetoids and used Mars for them, so I guess that's why.

Still, it's hilariously close to Low 4-C. Pretty sure anyone obviously 10s of times above him should at least be baseline.

Base Lord Slug is 5-A, despite the fact he curbstomped Post-Ginyu Goku.

M1 Garlic Jr is 5-B, but he scales from Piccolo's moonbust, which is 5-A in the anime.

Well, Mimas is the smallest object with a round shape in the Solar System. Assuming that planet to have the same mass yields Class Z lifting strength.

The only other method to calc this I can think of is acceleration.

You can't scale it from Vegeta, the results would be way too low for it to be legit.

So far:

Garlic Jr.: 5-A

Turles: 5-A

Dr. Wheelo: Low 4-C

Lord Slug: Low 4-C

Also any filler Saiyans who scale to them.

Garlic Jr, Turles and Slug are already upgraded, but i have to disagree with Dr. Wheelo since he ends up at: at least 5-A from Darkanine mid-end [told me to be consistent] calc, in order for me to agree is for you to recalc King Vegeta feat and decide which one is the most consistent.

Nevermind Darkanine seems to agree more with the high end also since King Vegeta did it for fun, so i agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back