• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How many of those abilities does he actually have as a 5-B?

And what race is he?

Okay

Hmmm what do you mean technically? Don't you get some of them via tutors that you unlock as you do the story? If so, that would be a good portion of them.

Most of the tutor ones are Z-Assists, Z-Souls or Energy blasts. Most are buyable or unlocked by parallel quests. You can technically have a large portion of them without progression through the main story.

Well if you've brought the DLC's you would basically have them available to get by the start. That includes Mid-Godly Regen.

Well the only ability I'm really asking for is Time Stop, since Tamura is known for Time Stop then BFR due to laziness.

How so? @Blue

@Julian is that so? Then I'm going for Tamura via time stop and BFR, and for being the first thing she usually does.

The reason I say that is because he has both Vice shout and IT unless the BFR nulls movement or something, he should escape.

After doing research, you are able to do up to 5-star parallel quests without progression through the main story. So FW should have time stop, portal creation and IT.

Remember Goku vs UKG? Those were the days.

Also Tamura may incapacitate him accidentally via permanent time stop if her shield breaks mid battle

Back