• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

weak ahhh 5D scuffule | Doomguy vs Xenoverse Trunks | 2-7-0 (Grace?)

I have no idea how well this can go but here we go
Doomguy is Low 1-C and has all his weapons
Trunks is Low 1-C starts and starts in Super Saiyan
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place in the Demon realm
The Demon Slayer:2
The Future Warrior:7?
they work together to kill more demons:0

Last edited:
Literally open his profile and you will see fate and probability manip he also has immortality type 8
All fate fate and probability manip do is prevent DG for going down permanently iirc. If he dies he'll come back but it wont be in a combat applicable timeframe

Doomguy can't do anything, fate hax, probablity hax, immortality type 8 is not combat applicable, Trunks on the other hand can boost himself via transformation, can sense Doomguy, can fly, throw ki blasts, etc....., ki shield can prevent magma, plasma, poison, heat, etc...

The only way for Doomguy to win is either Trunks somehow let Doomguys outlive him or remove time limit condition of the match to make his fate hax and probablity hax, immortality 8 to have effect

Also i see Time hax on Doonguys page, idk what it does though

Doomguy can't do anything, fate hax, probablity hax, immortality type 8 is not combat applicable, Trunks on the other hand can boost himself via transformation, can sense Doomguy, can fly, throw ki blasts, etc....., ki shield can prevent magma, plasma, poison, heat, etc...
I mean DG can also amp his stats with power-ups and keep up with Trunk's transformations with his AD. DG should be able to avoid Trunk's attacks due to his skill and experience or just go invincible with the Invulnerability Sphere and tank his attacks. DG can also just RW the location into somewhere Trunks can't just fly away from to counter his flight.
Also i see Time hax on Doonguys page, idk what it does though
His time manip is actually just perception manip, I meant to try to change that a while ago but I forgor.

His Time slow is Chrono Strike, it slows time when he's in the air and aiming
That do sound like Perpective Hax lol

I mean DG can also amp his stats with power-ups and keep up with Trunk's transformations with his AD. DG should be able to avoid Trunk's attacks due to his skill and experience or just go invincible with the Invulnerability Sphere and tank his attacks. DG can also just RW the location into somewhere Trunks can't just fly away from to counter his flight.
Trunks has saiyan AD too, and RE, also at this level his attack can punch through space-time

Inclined to vote Doomguy here.

Since both are basically just gonna be slugging at each other since they have zero hax, Doomguy should just have an edge overall

Infinite Stamina vs finite Stamina

Doomguy's AD >> Trunks since it can jump from 7-B to Low 1-C instantly, and even with SSJ Doomguy can make sure he's always ahead of Trunks via power ups due to his AD always letting him be on par without them.

Doomguy is also way more experienced due to his eons of experience.

Trunks best bet here is to just go SSJ then blitz and kill him, but Xenoverse Trunks has way too many instances where he gets caught off guard or doesn't immediately finish them off, like he legit let First Form Frieza harm him and finished the Future Androids slower than his Cell Saga self did. As well as Doomguy having extra lives and invulnerability to let him survive.

Trunks can kill Doomguy here btw, the type 8 doesn't stop him from dying. It's REALLY shitty fatehax

Doomguys AD timeframe is.....unqualifiable, there is an unknown timeframe between base game and the Ancient Gods DLC, and Trunks has AD and RE, and he scale decently above baseline

Doomguys AD timeframe is.....unqualifiable, there is an unknown timeframe between base game and the Ancient Gods DLC, and Trunks has AD and RE, and he scale decently above baseline
Iirc The Ancient Gods dlc takes place very shortly after the events of the main game.

doesn't matter, and he doesn't even continue to AD after he got up to that level, meanwhile Trunks scales above baseline Low 1-C, and he has Saiyan AD and RE, his attacks can punch through space-time

I didnt say a single thing about the matchup in my comment lol

Idk Trunks so I will stay out of this

If all Trunks attacks hit the Space-Time of his opponents. Doomguy kinda gets stomped since he doesnt resist it iirc

I'm still leaning towards DG here for a few reasons. He holds an overwhelming skill and experience advantage. He can have VEGA scan Trunks to get info on him. His infinite stamina and supernatural willpower means Trunks is gonna have a very hard time putting him down. I don't think Trunks can get around the Invulnerability Sphere. DG has multiple revives with Runes.

I'm still leaning towards DG here for a few reasons. He holds an overwhelming skill and experience advantage. He can have VEGA scan Trunks to get tinfo on him. His infinite stamina and supernatural willpower means Trunks is gonna have a very hard time putting him down. I don't think Trucks can get around the Invulnerability Sphere. DG has multiple revives with Runes.
But how does the "Time and Space Punch!" work?

All that does is let him break through dimensions and destroy them, its not duraneg of any kind otherwise every post Buu Saga DB match on VSBW would literally be undoable

Doomguy is Low 1-C anyways so destroying a dimension in his face isn't doing anything

Start counting votes btw

There's 2 for Doomguy and a FRA for Trunks that might not have valid reasons since its based on a misinterpretation of DBZ vice shouts

Back