• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

weak ahhh 5D scuffule | Doomguy vs Xenoverse Trunks | 2-7-0 (Grace?)

I feel like my points still stand.
I'm still leaning towards DG here for a few reasons. He holds an overwhelming skill and experience advantage. He can have VEGA scan Trunks to get info on him. His infinite stamina and supernatural willpower means Trunks is gonna have a very hard time putting him down. I don't think Trunks can get around the Invulnerability Sphere. DG has multiple revives with Runes.

Supernatural Willpower
Get ki blasted to death
Ngl, idk how Supernatural Willpower gonna help this case

Infinite Stamina
It only benefit in long run, which if Doomslayer can prolong the fight, still DB fighters can fight for extremely long time if the opponent isn't superior to them

idk if he really matter, Trunks didn't have serious abilities to begin with, at best it make him know Trunks is as strong as him or stronger since iirc OP said he start in SSJ, tbh trunks already stronger in base due to his scaling chain.

Invulnerability Sphere
I forgot what this shit do lol, it have been long since i stop follow the game (waiting for a sequel but idk if it even in development at all lol)

Revives with Runes
Ngl, i doubt he can revives instantly if he gonna get reduce to atom

Does trunks have the awakened key sword?
No, this is XV Trunks, or else the match is finished right at the start if Keysword and DBH Trunks is here

Ngl, idk how Supernatural Willpower gonna help this case
It goes with his Infinite Stamina allowing him to power through fatal harm.
It only benefit in long run, which if Doomslayer can prolong the fight, still DB fighters can fight for extremely long time if the opponent isn't superior to them
Hes is superior to demons who can't tire and have limitless aggression. They show little reaction to having large chunks of flesh ripped away.
idk if he really matter, Trunks didn't have serious abilities to begin with, at best it make him know Trunks is as strong as him or stronger since iirc OP said he start in SSJ, tbh trunks already stronger in base due to his scaling chain.
VEGA can also read and analyze Trunks thoughts which can aid DG.

It goes with his Infinite Stamina allowing him to power through fatal harm.
Ngl, doesn't really matter since he still get blasted to oblivion
Hes is superior to demons who can't tire and have limitless aggression. They show little reaction to having large chunks of flesh ripped away.
It doesn't mean a thing, still infinite stamina, having no reaction to your body get blow up doesn't magically make you alive

VEGA can also read and analyze Trunks thoughts which can aid DG.
I don't this happen?? Ngl

Is he even show the capability to revive from that??, ngl every abilities is limited by feat on our site
Idk, you made it sound like you didn't know. I can check if.

Edit: There's no clarification, supporters have to explain how it works.

Edit 2: It apparently saves you from one death. How many does he get? Idk.
Important things to consider.
Invul Sphere is a 30 sec get out of jail free card. Any damage taken for this period of time is negated.
AD seems instant. It seems as if maybe the bridge of power to fight Davoth instantly which implies Doomslayer wouldn't need much time at all to match Trunks.

Last edited:
Back