• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal
Kratos is 4-A
Future warrior is 4-B
Future warrior is a majin
Future warrior has everything on them

Kratos:
god_of_war_iii_remastered_20150409214116_1436781763.jpg

Majin Waifu:
E593m_nWQAEgi2G.jpg:large

Icon:

Future warrior is > 30.96 KiloFOE via fighting super perfect toei cell but the ap gap doesn't matter because of high godly regen

Getting Killed over and over still means you lose lol.

Kratos has too much Hax, almost none of which the Future warrior resists. At least from what I remember, Haven't played XV2 in about 5 years.

If the Warrior has access to the Hakai energy, they could erase Kratos from existence. But Kratos has Time manipulation and could simply freeze time to dodge.

And Hakai don't work on Characters more powerful than u but I won't argue that lmao

Kratos FTW

Well because their dying Continually, and don't have many wincons. Also Kratos has never really been shown to tire out.
The Majin Lad as you mentioned still has a wincon with hakai, and they have an infinite amount of chances to land it unlike Kratos
This might even be a stomp in their favor

Nah, that'd be Incon
Nope, if you keep getting killed over and over and over again without being able to to jackshit to your opponent while they can have you pinned down and walk away or choose to do other stuff to you, that's a wincon.

Incon only happens if neither side can do anything to the other or both can kill each other off and both have the same draw time of their ultimate killing move.

That and there's always Kratos BFR'ing you to Tartarus for extra soul torture.

Nope, if you keep getting killed over and over and over again without being able to to jackshit to your opponent while they can have you pinned down and walk away or choose to do other stuff to you, that's a wincon.
I dunno, unless doing so takes no stamina, wouldn't the immortal character just tire the other character out and win?

Also, maybe I missed it, but I couldn't find BFR in Kratos' demigod key? Plus couldn't the Majin lad just teleport out of it?

The Majin Lad as you mentioned still has a wincon with hakai, and they have an infinite amount of chances to land it unlike Kratos
This might even be a stomp in their favor
True. But Kratos has an infinite amount of Chances to activate his time manipulating Amulet to dodge. Or if up close, can turn to them to stone, or atomize them.

So it's unlikely that Hakai will hit Kratos.

Plus Reactive Evolution

Also, maybe I missed it, but I couldn't find BFR in Kratos' demigod key?
It's missing from his profile but will be added soon. But I reckon the Warrior can escape if they know Instant Transmission.

Kratos kills him a few times with a vast array of powers then decides to just send him to Hades.

Kratos kills him a few times with a vast array of powers then decides to just send him to Hades.
in b4 Instant Transmission or Kai Kai but something something DB universe arrangement CRT

And this guy has full access to the 2-C range?

In that case then he comes back and Kratos probably just nullifies his powers with Zeus' Fury.

Kratos still has power nullification, time stop and petrification to use so i don't see how this is an inconclusive. Not to mention that we're still waiting on the verdict with BFR as well.

FW has Info Analysis so he know what Kratos has, still Kratos has more wincon it seem
Kratos has Info Analysis too, we plan on adding it to him in a later CRT.

Even without that, Amulet of Uroboros has Precog and Clairvoyance to help Kratos out on that front.

Well, both have Info Analysis, Kratos has Precog so both of them gonna know what they need to do unless one of them decide to be goofy and joke around which is extremely unlikely. Kratos we all know how mad he is and FW is not gonna joke around either, he/she constantly fighting with history alteration threat. So i vote Incon

Kratos has more than one wincon to nuke FW, Power Null with Zeus' Fury, Petrification with Medusa's Head and Time Shenanigans with Amulet of Uroboros.

Kratos has more than one wincon to nuke FW, Power Null with Zeus' Fury, Petrification with Medusa's Head and Time Shenanigans with Amulet of Uroboros.
I mean, it is practically useless even with more wincon, because both characters will use the best shit right at the start, especially FW since the guy only wincon is Hakai

Has he ever even opened with EE? Just because it's the best move here doesn't mean that it's the best move to him.

Has he ever even opened with EE? Just because it's the best move here doesn't mean that it's the best move to him.
He has Info Analysis, so he know he gonna need EE. Kratos has Info Analysis and Precog, he know he need to pull out his best move, so....

Back