• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

weak ahhh 5D scuffule | Doomguy vs Xenoverse Trunks | 2-7-0 (Grace?)

I don't see why Finite L1C -> Infinite L1C is so crazy if 7-B - Finite L1C is possible. We accept Dragon Ball's AD to work the exact same. Broly grows to match SSG Vegeta in around he same time frame he grows to match SSJ Vegeta despite the gaps being completely different. If

Yeah and he would get one shot
He can apparently revive via the runes. He'd then grow to match Trunks. If you wanna argue Trunks can beat Doom, that's fine but arguing that Doomguy cant use his AD to grow is flawed logic. Because that's entirely how AD works. It's entire point is to speed up growth.

He can apparently revive via the runes. He'd then grow to match Trunks. If you wanna argue Trunks can beat Doom, that's fine but arguing that Doomguy cant use his AD to grow is flawed logic. Because that's entirely how AD works. It's entire point is to speed up growth.
Bro his ad isn't going to make him scale to infinite low 1c structures it doesn't work like that otherwise we can argue broly could grow to 2a

I mean scaling to more space time continuoms through ad
If you are asking why he can't grow infinitely to reach 2-A, it isn't a, "oh AD doesn't work that good", it's a mathematical issue. Being gaining an infinite multiplier as a 2-C doesn't equal 2-A for reasons unrelated.

The difference between Trunks and this guy is basically the same as 2c (if not low 2c as he scales to just one ) to 2A

Trunks one oneshots
If the difference is 2C -> 2-A is the jump then Doom can bridge that gap as he literally bridged that but more. Do you not see how your logic proves Doom can AD to that level?

Last edited:
NGL Shion and whoever else, good luck. I don't even know Doomguy to care enough I'm ngl to you. I'm not boutta debate three people on a game I've never touched before.

Btw, I feel like some of y'all completely forgot Trunks can
  1. Become 50 times stronger with a transformation
  2. Has AD that is more reactive in combat than the Slayer's

Btw, I feel like some of y'all completely forgot Trunks can become 50 times stronger with a transformation and also has AD that is more reactive in combat than the Slayer's
Like I said, I'm not against the argument of Trunks winning, I'm just saying Doom will be bridging that gap from finite L1-C -> infinite L1-C. If you want to say Trunks' AD is better than 7-B -> L1-C AD and you can prove it, that's completely fine. I just wanna inform you that Trunks starts in Super Saiyan so the transformation argument doesn't really apply.

I just wanna inform you that Trunks starts in Super Saiyan so the transformation argument doesn't really apply.
Did not see that at first
I'm just saying Doom will be bridging that gap from finite L1-C -> infinite L1-C. If you want to say Trunks' AD is better than 7-B -> L1-C AD and you can prove it, that's completely fine
I said it's more reactive in combat. And all we know of the Slayer's AD is that across a non-combat applicable timeframe, he went from 7-B to Low 1-C

Trunks' AD functions in much faster timeframes. Assuming the Slayer can close the gap, Trunks still outgrows him from then on

If the difference is 2C -> 2-A is the jump then Doom can bridge that gap as he literally bridged that but more. Do you not see how your logic proves Doom can AD to that level?
I don't think it works that way, AD would work on the tier it has been shown to work, it's not an NLF

But this logical you're also saying he can go from 5d to 7d in one match if they bring a 7d fighter here

Plus can you prove he can do it fast enough before one attack from trunks lands? Also trunks has AD too

Being a DB character Trunks will immediately shoot out a Ki blast at long range. Or immediate sword slash at short range. None of this will be blockable by Doomguy considering the Low 2-C vs 2-A like AP difference, so his only option is dodging.

In the first few moments of the match, if Doomguy gets hit by either of that it's over for him.

If Doomguy dodges, eventually his AD (assuming it works here) will allow him to catch up to Trunks.

But this logical you're also saying he can go from 5d to 7d in one match if they bring a 7d fighter here
I don't remember saying that? I'm saying he could go from Finite 5-D -> Infinite 5-D. Nothing more nothing less.
Plus can you prove he can do it fast enough before one attack from trunks lands? Also trunks has AD too
As I said multiple times, he has the ability to revive via runes.

Being a DB character Trunks will immediately shoot out a Ki blast at long range. Or immediate sword slash at short range. None of this will be blockable by Doomguy considering the Low 2-C vs 2-A like AP difference, so his only option is dodging.

In the first few moments of the match, if Doomguy gets hit by either of that it's over for him.

If Doomguy dodges, eventually his AD (assuming it works here) will allow him to catch up to Trunks.
Basically this but he doesn't necessarily have to dodge every attack.

Back