• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(DB Tier 1) We must imagine a DB scaler happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Georredannea15 @PrinceofPein Will either of you two actually give examples of characters that would qualify for your version of hypertimelines? The fact you’ve not remotely given examples for this backwards ass logic makes it really hard for anyone to see your side of the argument to be reasonable. Especially if you’re gonna argue Dragon Ball doesn’t qualify for this.
They have none they are making standard tough just because of a spite

I gave 4 examples of time moving:

Past to future,
Future to past,
Not at all,
All at once.

All four was said not to be different directions so I too would like to have an example of time moving in a new direction.
@Qawsedf234 said it should move sideway to be a different direction, but i have a hard time trying to make sense of how time can move sideway

Will either of you two actually give examples of characters that would qualify for your version of hypertimelines?
Because they can't, I'll give you some. You would need something like DC's hypertime as a comic example. Where multiple independent timelines exists within the same universe and will canonically vary from universe to universe, meaning a different temporal axis is needed for those different timelines to coexist in the same space.

To use another example any fiction with a R>F character who is subjected to time will feature a hyper-timeline due to what I said before. So the Bulk Beings wouldn't have it but the PCs from Imscard would have a hyper-timeline.

So if a collective of all hypertimelines is low 1-C or if a singular hypertimeline is low 1-C?
Yeah. The former means on DBH people get it afaik while the latter would give it to Zeno and maybe Infinite Zamazu.

@Georredannea15 Yes, give examples otherwise stop trying to argue for something you can’t really back up, because it makes you look ridiculous when you push for some standard on hypertimelines that barely anyone would qualify for.

@AwkguyDB it would make hypertimelines very redundant to the point you might as well not use it as a feat if no one can qualify for it in the first place.

Because they can't you would need something like DC's hypertime. While multiple independent timelines exists within the same universe and will canonically vary from universe to universe.

To use another example any fiction with a R>F character who is subjected to time will feature a hyper-timeline due to what I said before. So the Bulk Beings wouldn't have it but the PCs from Imscard would have a Hyper-timeline.

Yeah. The former means on DBH people get it afaik while the latter would give it to Zeno and maybe Infinite Zamazu.
Wait so then regardless Heroes gets the upgrade. What exactly is needed here Zeno?

Do I have to give an example for something short answer yes, long answer is yes absolutely without an exception.
I think it should be very understandable to say that what we did was the old standards that were not wanted to change. It's just a much more detailed version

Unironically yes.
new way to get low 1-c

ici9nudmxiz71.jpg

Do I have to give an example for something?
This alone should tell all the mods here that it's just being done out of spite

Let's not forget that one of DDT'd examples of time travel time travel nearly verbatim matches what DBS did

I'd ask the mods to open the profile and allow these changes for this widely accepted thread, IF DDR somehow changes the standards to fit their sideways versions which have no way of being reached, then another thread can be used to downgrade

Wait so then regardless Heroes gets the upgrade.
I wouldn't say regardless. To my current understanding a DB timeline fits the description DT gave. If it still fits his revised version then a collective of all Timelines would be Low 1-C. But I can't confirm if it's going to work like that currently, I just think it'll work like that.

@Georredannea15 Yes, give examples otherwise stop trying to argue for something you can’t really back up, because it makes you look ridiculous when you push for some standard on hypertimelines that barely anyone would qualify for.
Because they wanted it in the thread they wanted, but DT didn't pay much attention to it and basically supported what I wrote (even questioning the old standards were like this and why they changed)

In short, these were things that used to happen, just not in a very detailed way
I don't know how much more understandable I can be

To use another example any fiction with a R>F character who is subjected to time will feature a hyper-timeline due to what I said before. So the Bulk Beings wouldn't have it but the PCs from Imscard would have a hyper-timeline.
I mean, those who have R>F won't need to prove Hypertimeline anyway, so that would be reductant for our standard regardless.

I wouldn't say regardless. To my current understanding a DB timeline fits the description DT gave. If it still fits his revised version then a collective of all Timelines would be Low 1-C. But I can't confirm if it's going to work like that currently, I just think it'll work like that.
He said he was just going to properly explain the standard, not nuke it and make a new one iirc. The example he himself gave fits DBS as well

He said he was just going to properly explain the standard, not nuke it and make a new one iirc. The example he himself gave fits DBS as well
actually can you quote DDT here I know what you are referring to but I think that needs to be clarified here

@Qawsedf234 not sure I fully follow the examples you use, is there any scans to explain those?
For DC this is probably the most dense version of Hypertime. An infinite number of what if universes coexisting in the same space, so a higher temporal axis to hold the seperate temporal axis are needed.

For R>F just go search any character that has R>F transcendence but isn't Immeasurable. Since they aren't beyond time, that means the time dimension that they follow must be on a higher axis than the fiction they transcend.

It is extremely obvious geors thread was made out of spite, im not sure why it was even given an audience. From the no practical applications of how it works in fiction, to no draft, to both geor and pein blatantly going into threads using hypertimelines and going "No i dont like this, if this passes im changing the standards." Usually spite threads get closed swiftly, due to the arguments being present not being in good faith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back