• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Parallels line after they just made scrimblo the bimblo, and gore 666 verse 25 dimensional
starman-superman.gif

Ngl the 1-C sounds sus asf because of simply being a space between universes isn't exactly enough.

Otherwise we can argue that every 2-B place is also Tier 1 because of that being bigger than said 2-C place.

He said “I can see Low 1-C”, so I assumed he agrees.
I can see Low 1-C but 1-C isn't sufficiently supported. Just being a higher-dimensional space encompassing others isn't enough for a tier jump, you also need to prove that it is significantly sized across all of its dimensional axes, which doesn't seem to be the case. The higher temporal dimension isn't as well explained either.
Wouldn't it be better to convince him so that no one ends up reporting?

Ah, well the OP did mention a key tiering change for SDP Lloyd and Source Dragon, and the blog's balance proposal part is straight up directly suggesting a tier upgrade for FSM, USM and Overlord
I know, but it’s obvious to us who are knowledgeable with verse and may not be for others. But maybe it’s just me being overly cautious.

Back