• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB: Super Hero Base Gohan should be Low 2C

Super Saiyan Gohan in DB Super Hero is considered Low 2C due to scaling to the Gammas who are touted as being on par with Goku and Vegeta, and are superior to Ultimate Piccolo

Since Super Saiyan is considered a x50 increase from a Saiyan's base form, Gohan's base form should therefore be Low 2C as well

Is the absolute 50x multiplier even really a thing? I do remember reading about that somewhere, but I never found anything solid that confirms it.

There's also the fact that Goku using Kaioken x20 was only able to do moderate damage to Frieza's 50% form and it's implied he is possibly superior to that. Where as even a held back SSJ Goku was able to match 100% Frieza with ease and it's implied he could have easily went all out and blitzed and overpowered Frieza. Goku even said Frieza was a disappointment because he was too slow and predictable.

I don't think it works like that.

SSJB Goku is Low 2-C but I don't think SSJG Goku, which is 50x weaker, is Low 2-C.

Like, how does a man boast about thoroughly analyzing the databooks and coming up with the perfectly nuanced and single most reliable conclusion and then have his conclusion be absolutely antithetical to the databooks he claims to be familiar with?

Like, how does a man boast about thoroughly analyzing the databooks and coming up with the perfectly nuanced and single most reliable conclusion and then have his conclusion be absolutely antithetical to the databooks he claims to be familiar with?
These databooks only say 50x for ssj1 grade 1. They also say that grade 3 is stronger, and they quantify it at 10x grade 2.

One guide, the El Manga Legendario, quantifies Third Grade Super Saiyan as ten-times as powerful as Second Grade. Every other manga-based guide quantifies Full Power Super Saiyan as equivalent to First Grade Super Saiyan.

This is irrelevant to the thread anyway. If you feel the multipliers need to adjusted, make your own CRT.

A series of informational magazines written by Bird Studio and officially licensed by Shueisha to be shipped with an eponymous series of Dragon Ball figurines sold in Spain. To my knowledge, the magazines only exist in Spanish and in France, meaning any nuances in language that Bird Studio may have presented as a Japanese company were likely erased by the company that translated the text, but, unlike the Daizenshuu, the El Manga Legendario exists in full, high-definition scans on the internet.

One guide, the El Manga Legendario, quantifies Third Grade Super Saiyan as ten-times as powerful as Second Grade. Every other manga-based guide quantifies Full Power Super Saiyan as equivalent to First Grade Super Saiyan.

This is irrelevant to the thread anyway. If you feel the multipliers need to adjusted, make your own CRT.
None of them actually say this, find me one scan saying it.

A series of informational magazines written by Bird Studio and officially licensed by Shueisha to be shipped with an eponymous series of Dragon Ball figurines sold in Spain. To my knowledge, the magazines only exist in Spanish and in France, meaning any nuances in language that Bird Studio may have presented as a Japanese company were likely erased by the company that translated the text, but, unlike the Daizenshuu, the El Manga Legendario exists in full, high-definition scans on the internet.
This should be fine as a tertiary canon if there aren't much contradictions unlike daizenshuu💀

Here's my problem when people say SSJ2 is 2x MSSJ. We can clearly see from his hairstyle in the guidebook that they were referring to SSJ1. So SSJ2 is 2x SSJ1 not MSSJ. But it doesn't matter. Any multiplier stronger than SSJ in this series isn't accepted because "muh big numbers".

Here's my problem people say SSJ2 is 2x MSSJ. My problem? We can clearly see from his hairstyle that they were referring to SSJ1. So SSJ2 is 2x SSJ1 not MSSJ. But it doesn't matter. Any multiplier stronger than SSJ in this series isn't accepted because "muh big numbers".
Bruh. It said it's 2x super saiyan, meaning 2x whatever they considered super saiyan at the time. After the cell saga, they just call MSSJ super saiyan, lmao

Bruh. It said it's 2x super saiyan, meaning 2x whatever they considered super saiyan at the time. After the cell saga, they just call MSSJ super saiyan, lmao
But as I said, because you can see his hairstyle you can see its SSJ1 not MSSJ. I just said this like 2 seconds ago.

It was saying SSJ2 is 2x the previous shown form. Because the previous shown form was SSJ1, (incidation in the hair) we know SSJ2 is 2x SSJ1. Meaning unless MSSJ > SSJ2, MSSJ = SSJ1.

Anyways Super Saiyan is stated in the Super Exciting Guide and pseudo backed up by power levels (but we don't accept them on the wiki.)
I thought we did
Literally all of the calcs we have on DBZ to my knowledge use the SSJ multiplier in some way shape or form

I'm also confused why Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, a form which is literally just a combination of Super Saiyan and Super SAiyan God, is Low 2C while a Super Saiyan God is 3A, for the same reasons

I'm also confused why Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, a form which is literally just a combination of Super Saiyan and Super SAiyan God, is Low 2C while a Super Saiyan God is 3A, for the same reasons
Unlike Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue, unquantifiably godlike increases in power, Super Saiyan has a static, quantifiable multiplier and is portrayed in a consistently linear fashion.

Back