• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB: Super Hero Base Gohan should be Low 2C

This should make sense. If even a millionth of infinity is still infinity, then 1/50 of infinity should also still be infinity. I say this because Low 2-C’s AP is infinite

Edit: Didn’t notice this thread is almost 5 months old. Damn

This should make sense. If even a millionth of infinity is still infinity, then 1/50 of infinity should also still be infinity. I say this because Low 2-C’s AP is infinite

Edit: Didn’t notice this thread is almost 5 months old. Damn
yeah no one really took notice of this thread and I forgot to bump it

ngl imo this should extend to Base Goku and Vegeta as well

Goku and Vegeta have always been stronger than Gohan and train far far FAR more than Gohan did, since unlike Gohan they don't study Entomology as a career

None of this contradicts MSSJ > Grade 3, at all. Furthermore, they aren't saying grade 1 here specifically, and furthermore MSSJ is clearly a different form that's dichotomized.
Also the "draw out the power of SSJ to its limits," helps my point more, clearly, since it wouldn't make sense for them to be speaking so highly of MSSJ and yet have grade 4 be weaker than grade 3 by a gap greater than an order of magnitude.
Finally, grade 2 is literally just superior to grade 1 in speed and strength, so you would have grade 4 < grade 2 in both of these categories.

So I should close this thread?
Normally you're not allowed to bump a thread that's 3 months old or older, and this one was 5 months old when I bumped it (again, apologies for that)

If the thread can continue, though, my position is still in agreement. With SSG and SSB, those are unquantifiable godly multipliers from the user's base form, but Super Saiyan is a strict 50x amp, so 1/50 of Low 2-C would likely still be Low 2-C

Normally you're not allowed to bump a thread that's 3 months old or older, and this one was 5 months old when I bumped it (again, apologies for that)

If the thread can continue, though, my position is still in agreement. With SSG and SSB, those are unquantifiable godly multipliers from the user's base form, but Super Saiyan is a strict 50x amp, so 1/50 of Low 2-C would likely still be Low 2-C
This makes sense but that’s not what the op is arguing Gamma 1 and 2 are low 2C and Base gohan managed to hold his own against gamma (forgot the number) meaning he should be in the low 2-C ballpark which makes sense id say

Base Gohan being Low 2-C should be fine since his performance against Gamma 1 was better than Piccolo's against Gamma 2. Hell, Piccolo stated that the only reason Gohan was struggling was due to Gamma adapting to his fighting style as their fight went on.

Though, scaling off the Gammas is a bit weird since the Red Ribbon Army seemed surprised when Gohan transformed, meaning they were unaware of the Saiyan transformations. Both Piccolo and Gohan were able to defeat their respective Gammas by going Orange/Ultimate. Though apparently guidebooks state that the Gammas are the mightiest androids, so you maybe scale them off of what 17 is able to perform.

Base Gohan being Low 2-C should be fine since his performance against Gamma 1 was better than Piccolo's against Gamma 2. Hell, Piccolo stated that the only reason Gohan was struggling was due to Gamma adapting to his fighting style as their fight went on.
Great.
Though, scaling off the Gammas is a bit weird since the Red Ribbon Army seemed surprised when Gohan transformed, meaning they were unaware of the Saiyan transformations. Both Piccolo and Gohan were able to defeat their respective Gammas by going Orange/Ultimate. Though apparently guidebooks state that the Gammas are the mightiest androids, so you maybe scale them off of what 17 is able to perform.
I mean, Piccolo himself compared them to SSJB Goku/Vegeta (at minimum), so if anything this further supports Low 2-C Base Gohan

Great.

I mean, Piccolo himself compared them to SSJB Goku/Vegeta (at minimum), so if anything this further supports Low 2-C Base Gohan
Piccolo didn't compare the Gammas to the Blues. He simply said they were comparable to Goku and Vegeta, while not specifying any form

Back