• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a Live: Tohka and Mio Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
... I already said that, while I agree with Low 2-C, I wasn't making another thread on that subject until I revised the rest of the verse, so that's all I'll said on that point. On a side note, Mio doesn't scale to Ain Soph. If she did, the entire plot of the last few volumes falls apart, since Wescott's plan would make absolutely no sense if it she did.

As for the other points, I agree with giving all spirit powers to Mio (it's literally mentioned on her profile already, they just aren't listed in their totality), but I don't think giving her another key for that form is necesary since it's fairly minor.

You didnt adress them....

Your only "debunk" to the earth extent quote was that its not to that extent and it dwarfs it, which us unfounded in the quote and nothing you brought up makes it moot, you claim world is universal actually, when LITERALLY nothing implies or suggest it as such

The universal space thing isnt arguable at all, google search synonyms for the word universal, it will give you words such as common, general, even global and international, nothing actually suggests of it being an actual universe

The star feats dont support tier 3/2 at all.....again tohka at full power is given only a statement of her doing that and even then, Kaguya from her dimensions which we visually see moons and a sun are rated just 4-C and again they have guides and whatever which literally say creation and time-space for them, yet again its not accepted, its not a different case or feat, its literally the same thing, creating a world with all that, i can use that as a counter and you dont have any better evidence compared to that verse to say DAL is any more legit

Mio and Tohka creating worlds arent actual universes and are already outlined as just planet in size, that quote literally debunks it

Also when i pointed out in my thread your quote in detail, people agreed with me its not universal as you claimed and your Mio thread you made for her upgrade, as i also mentioned in my downgrade, had 2 people question it too and they didnt reply afterwards on it and i already pointed out how you didnt proven the doubts wrong, you just quoted the same thing they did and made your assumption thats what you did

Whoever else agreed with you back then i dont even believe actually read it in the slightest and just gave FRA

If anything high 6-A, 4-C with Angels is best im willing to accept and thats about it

And reality =/= universe, nothing in that one suggests reality as in the entire existence

Reality as per definition means this from google:

"the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them."

And synonyms for the word being "real life", "the real world", "actuality"

None suggests universe or cosmos, you are just reaching with this and the previously mentioned counter arguments support this for just planet size

I honestly cant understand how those who favor the verse can believe tier 2 is legitimate and say it with a straight face they think its true

As pointed in a way earlier comment, i prefer neutral people with no knowledge or connection to the verse, who actually look at both sides state their opinion

So far Riki and Strym are the only ones that fit the criterias to agree with me

Well, i i will try to be clear about the point you said and the realtion with my post:

You didnt adress them....

Your only "debunk" to the earth extent quote was that its not to that extent and it dwarfs it, which us unfounded in the quote and nothing you brought up makes it moot, you claim world is universal actually, when LITERALLY nothing implies or suggest it as such
At this point question myself about if you really read all the post and the ragument, because with comment like this i highly doubt, so i will be clear about that since you seem to ignore all the point made:

When you say the quote say it only extend to the earth when the quote say it extend, not only, so there is the possibility it extend much more (also as you already said to me, why do you only focus on this one when there is the universal space in the quote?) anyway, the Planet sized dimension isn't even possible, even in taking the plot in account since Tohka created a World with a Sun and a moon, which is identical to the real world, you can't say it only planet when the world she created extend far from the planet, actually, you are trying to say that shidou and co lived in a world without sky, without sun and moon, which make no sense at all, hope you understand this point, and ignoring that mio already craeted a dimension with a sun inside it.

The star feats dont support tier 3/2 at all.....again tohka at full power is given only a statement of her doing that and even then, Kaguya from her dimensions which we visually see moons and a sun are rated just 4-C and again they have guides and whatever which literally say creation and time-space for them, yet again its not accepted, its not a different case or feat, its literally the same thing, creating a world with all that, i can use that as a counter and you dont have any better evidence compared to that verse to say DAL is any more legit
The next things you do is exactly as before, comparing other verse with other differe,nt feat and context without even trying to take into account the feat and statements, actually you made an argument as 'this isn't accepted in this verse' when many other verse do it, so in the beginning, this argument is moot, and secondly, it totaly ignore the context and the feat so at the end, the point stay moot, and i already adressed it above

Mio and Tohka creating worlds arent actual universes and are already outlined as just planet in size, that quote literally debunks it
Already adressed this in the original post and in the summary, if after than you still think it's planetary at best, then i can't help you much

Also when i pointed out in my thread your quote in detail, people agreed with me its not universal as you claimed and your Mio thread you made for her upgrade, as i also mentioned in my downgrade, had 2 people question it too and they didnt reply afterwards on it and i already pointed out how you didnt proven the doubts wrong, you just quoted the same thing they did and made your assumption thats what you did
Eh, it's bit funny because the argument i use in this thread is nowhere near to the argument brought in both thread, now once again, you assume that the argument made in this thread are the same as the original threads which is wrong, people can verify themselve, because at this point, it's a bit disturbing that you think that

>Whoever else agreed with you back then i dont even believe actually read it in the slightest and just gave FRA

Can't help you about that, but it could probably mean that my new arguments convinced them, nothing more, nothing less

And reality =/= universe, nothing in that one suggests reality as in the entire existence

"the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them."

None suggests universe or cosmos, you are just reaching with this

I honestly cant understand how those who favor the verse can believe tier 2 is legitimate and say it with a straight face they thinks its true

As pointed in a way earlier comment, i prefer neutral people with no knowledge or connection to the verse, who actually look at both sides state their opinion

So far Riki and Strym are the only ones that fit the criterias to agree with me
You know that i didn't say reality = Universe alone, in fact i say that the two quote combined (so Kurumi + author) show that the World tohka created is identical to the real world and has no difference from reality, nothing more, nothing less, because once again, you use or interpret argument i didn' used like you said, never said reality = universe.
Well, if people favor Tier 3/2 could it just mean that what i say is legit? because if you on't believe it, other people trust it.

But yeah anyway, i've asked staff to comment here, because at this point, the thread is circular and don't show progresses, so when they would give their opinion, i will be happy i guess, before that i will wait because circular debate are tiring lol.

Last edited:

Other synonyms include:

-physical existence
-corporeality
-substantiality
-materiality

Also defined as "a thing that exists in fact, having previously only existed in one's mind." and "
"2. the state or quality of having existence or substance."

Idk why you would make an argument from definition and having one of your points literally be

"Outright calls it a dream world which looks the same as our world in appearance, aka nothing there is legit real, aka no real suns, moons etc"

I literally just stumbled upon this thread and read cuz bored but that was pretty weird, if not cherrypicking since it seems to have been called a dream world no different from reality. Aside from that I don't have any opinion on it.

I'm not very familiar with date a live but I read their arguments from both sides and low 2C seemed more logical to me

I really hate how you constantly go in circles and more and more just proves the supporters of the verse on purpose want their series to remain at unproven, overrated ratings that so far only they believe it

1) this is the exact attitude i received from ion before the forum move, being told i didnt read anything and nothing changes their ratings, its really a bummer those comments were post may 11, so they didnt get saved for the forum to quote them here

You are reaching....nothing implies it possibly extends more past that, thats your own personal opinion which is not backed up at all in the quote

The universal space thing isnt proof, nor debatable, you actually tell me its a literal universe in people imagination? Mob Psycho had a moment where he destroys the world made by a character in his mind, yet pretty sure none takes it as legit being a real thing, its just the imagination, aka not real, you trying to suggest a literal universe is really crazy in that context

2) its not a different feat, context or anything, you really ignore it for no reason, its not moot, nor adressed, you have no proper counter

3) its not adressed, you ignore once again for favoritism to your verse, cuz i really cant call that anything else, even the sun and moon thing dont give anything more then just the low end of tier 4 range, a space with just stars in it at best its multi solar system, a soace with a galaxy or more shown is 3-C or 3-B as far as i recall from threads on such topics, you need actual statements of it beig called a universe or cosmos....oooor.....being stated its size us actually a universe, which doesnt exist and the quote who clearly debunks it says otherwise in size

You have yet to actually prove the points wrong, you just repeat the same thing and not actually prove them wrong

And Kurumi and narrator dont say reality =/= universe or imply it or suggest it and they still reference wetscott thing with mio birth being planetary only and already said the sun thing isnt helping you, Kaguya has the sane thing with her dimension which she was gonna destroy and remake anew, moons and sun are in it, yet she is tier 4 only

Other synonyms include:

-physical existence
-corporeality
-substantiality
-materiality

Also defined as "a thing that exists in fact, having previously only existed in one's mind." and "
"2. the state or quality of having existence or substance."

Idk why you would make an argument from definition and having one of your points literally be

"Outright calls it a dream world which looks the same as our world in appearance, aka nothing there is legit real, aka no real suns, moons etc"

I literally just stumbled upon this thread and read cuz bored but that was pretty weird, if not cherrypicking since it seems to have been called a dream world no different from reality. Aside from that I don't have any opinion on it.
The physical existence, corporeality and so on dont suggest cosmos or universal size either

Neither the other definition, all if you were to point to a character means they get a real body or they became real thats it

As I told before, is High 4-C.

Also, we don't make any dimension with some starts inside Low 2-C realms automatically without a reliable statement of it being an universe, but only of the size they've shown to, because of the massive difference between the distance "Earth-Star" and the one "Earth-Edge of the Universe", obtaining flawed results if we assume that any realm containing a bunch of stars is an Universal structure.

I really hate how you constantly go in circles and more and more just proves the supporters of the verse on purpose want their series to remain at unproven, overrated ratings that so far only they believe it
I don't mind that you think that of me or some supporter of the verse but attacks like that are not appreciated here

this is the exact attitude i received from ion before the forum move, being told i didnt read anything and nothing changes their ratings, its really a bummer those comments were post may 11, so they didnt get saved for the forum to quote them here
Don't want to show any more antagonist comments but maybe you actually didn't do that, because the argument you said has been adressed multiple time now and are even inconsistent.

You are reaching....nothing implies it possibly extends more past that, thats your own personal opinion which is not backed up at all in the quote

The universal space thing isnt proof, nor debatable, you actually tell me its a literal universe in people imagination? Mob Psycho had a moment where he destroys the world made by a character in his mind, yet pretty sure none takes it as legit being a real thing, its just the imagination, aka not real, you trying to suggest a literal universe is really crazy in that context
Well, honestly i cannot help you much at this point, i have quoted the statement multiple times and you still tell that nothing implies what i say, dunno what to do at this point lol
No, once again an argument i didn't used but i will adress it as well, but Volontary territory turn anything into reality, there is the quote in vol 1 but too lzy to search it, an universal space born from human imagination will turn it into reality, but anyway, this argument is not what i used here, i just debunked the only planetary argument by using many exemple

3) its not adressed, you ignore once again for favoritism to your verse, cuz i really cant call that anything else, even the sun and moon thing dont give anything more then just the low end of tier 4 range, a space with just stars in it at best its multi solar system, a soace with a galaxy or more shown is 3-C or 3-B as far as i recall from threads on such topics, you need actual statements of it beig called a universe or cosmos....oooor.....being stated its size us actually a universe, which doesnt exist and the quote who clearly debunks it says otherwise in size

You have yet to actually prove the points wrong, you just repeat the same thing and not actually prove them wrong

And Kurumi and narrator dont say reality =/= universe or imply it or suggest it and they still reference wetscott thing with mio birth being planetary only and already said the sun thing isnt helping you, Kaguya has the sane thing with her dimension which she was gonna destroy and remake anew, moons and sun are in it, yet she is tier 4 only
Well, another personal attck but i don't mind, next thing, so now that you finally assimilated the quote about the stars, you should re-read the original post about how this is 3-A or low 2-C, and once again, io adressed it by the fact that there multiple quote who said that world are identical plus the presence of stars, you don't only have to have 'this is the size of the cosmos/universe' to upgrade, since there is the quote that said that the worlds are identical, at this moment it's clear.

As I told before, is High 4-C.

Also, we don't make any dimension with some starts inside Low 2-C realms automatically without a reliable statement of it being an universe, but only of the size they've shown to, because of the massive difference between the distance "Earth-Star" and the one "Earth-Edge of the Universe", obtaining flawed results if we assume that any realm containing a bunch of stars is an Universal structure.
But i already know that buddy, this argument alone don't support 3-A or Low 2-C, but the fact that The World Tohka created is a world identical to the real world, and has the same appearance and is no different from reality, make it that the space isn't just some stars, but since he is identical to the real world by multiple quote and proof, it make it Universal as the Real world.

What Black was asking, was for the "World" referring to the whole universe/space-time in context, and not just the planet.

What Black was asking, was for the "World" referring to the whole universe/space-time in context, and not just the planet.
Because the 'world' is show to have stars just like the real world, by the fact that it's balantly said that the worlds are identical and no different from reality, i can't see it not having the size of the real world

and also, world is mainly used to describe the Universe or even more, for exemple just like when they describe the 'World' (the other timelines) where Kurumi tried to save Shidou, when they changed the Timeline, the previous 'world' where all the spirits has been killed or another exemple when the previous 'world' (the main world) has been restaured after the destruction of tohka's world (this one is interesting since they use Earth to talk about the earth itslef and describe that tenguu has been destroyed but used world for pointing that the literal world has been restored), so, the argument about 'it only talk about the earth' don't really work in this case.

If that's a lore thing then I can't say much, I just wanted to point out the dimension thing
Oh yeah, don't worry, it was mainly to explain that i didn't use only stars and world to make it 3-A or more, but more consistent explanation with the new quotes.

for now, let's wait what the admin will say about the whole things

1) its not an attack or anything, dont try to make it sound as something its not

2) for that attitude and the fact you continue by saying i didnt read something i already adressed doesnt put you in any good light, you as a supporter giving me that just worsens your situation

3)you did not debunk the planet size thing....unless any of the worlds were outright stated or 100% implied a universe or as big as one then you would have a point, you do not, so its moot and stop using the universal space thing....its not a real universe and your voluntary territory description doesnt prove anything, universal in that context means common, general space in all people minds and the size clearly stated as being to a planet extent

4) its not a personal attack.....personal attack its insulting you or talking badly of you, which isnt the case, i said you still ignore things for your personal favoritism, which really shows in here evidently, especially since other supporters just agree with you, yet 2 neutral people dont agree with you

And worlds being identical =/= universe in context, prove the worlds are actual universes, either called as such or said to be that large, nothing so far from the verse shown world = universe, only world = planet, from a quote which you keep try to disprove via unproven vague interpretation from you

Stars in a dimension =/= universe, Kaguya by that logic would be via ETSB universal then, which she isnt and its rated only 4-C

5) reality =/= universe, no proof at all, you repeating that just gets old at this point

Your Kurumi examples dont help either, even if in that context it means timeline, it has no relevance to Mio and Tohka context, as they are two entirely different contexts and events, not referenced to the other, meanwhile Mio birth and the size being a planet its referenced later on along westcott plan as being the case towards tohka creation and mio power

DMC in one of its novel mentions the earth, which in that context doesnt refer to the universal sized human world, but the planet and its pointed out to be not related as well, even tho earth was used before very few times to refer with another name to the human world

Same case here, in the kurumi quotes its not talking of the same thing, but two different cases so its moot point

1) its not an attack or anything, dont try to make it sound as something its not
Well, if it wasn't i'll drop this, but at least try to avoid non-argument like that, same for the 2) and 4)
3)you did not debunk the planet size thing....unless any of the worlds were outright stated or 100% implied a universe or as big as one then you would have a point, you do not, so its moot and stop using the universal space thing....its not a real universe and your voluntary territory description doesnt prove anything, universal in that context means common, general space in all people minds and the size clearly stated as being to a planet extent
I'am sorry but i did it, and i explained it again and again, and you started to use it in this thread when i didn't even wanted to bring it, i just answerd things you bring up here, which has no real link to what i say but, if you want to talk about it come into my wall since it isn't something i use for make my upgrade.
And worlds being identical =/= universe in context, prove the worlds are actual universes, either called as such or said to be that large, nothing so far from the verse shown world = universe, only world = planet, from a quote which you keep try to disprove via unproven vague interpretation from you

Stars in a dimension =/= universe, Kaguya by that logic would be via ETSB universal then, which she isnt and its rated only 4-C
World in the context is universe as already explained by the fact that the supposed identical world has stars inside it and is just like the real world, world can't be = planet since the supposed world has stars, which i already expalined you again.
Stars =/= Universe as i say to Strym, this is not my argument about universal.
5) reality =/= universe, no proof at all, you repeating that just gets old at this point

Your Kurumi examples dont help either, even if in that context it means timeline, it has no relevance to Mio and Tohka context, as they are two entirely different contexts and events, not referenced to the other, meanwhile Mio birth and the size being a planet its referenced later on along westcott plan as being the case towards tohka creation and mio power

DMC in one of its novel mentions the earth, which in that context doesnt refer to the universal sized human world, but the planet and its pointed out to be not related as well, even tho earth was used before very few times to refer with another name to the human world

Same case here, in the kurumi quotes its not talking of the same thing, but two different cases so its moot point
Never said Reality =/= Universe, i told you in my previous comment, that the third time you bring this i think
Yes there is different context, but to show that every situation with world in it don't make it planetary since DAL has the tendency to use world to Universe/Timeline, also, the size of the dimesnion Westcott say is not only at the extend on the earth, since all the dimesnion created are far beyond the extend and the planet, which just make the planetary things moot, adding the multiple inconcistency your way of thinking of the quote bring and this point is beyond moot and also the quote where world and earth has been used for two different things, contextually, world is different that earth since both has been use to identify different things .

And no, Kurumi quotes don't talk about different things, they are complementary and you keep ignoring that, and with the context, it can't be planetary as i said above

Anyway, good night.

The physical existence, corporeality and so on dont suggest cosmos or universal size either

Neither the other definition, all if you were to point to a character means they get a real body or they became real thats it
You diverged form what I was talking about, dismissed them as not real objects at first. Idc if it's cosmos or not, your own arguments were contradictory.

1) you did not, also that quote is still standing as counter evidence to the notion of mio and tohka creating the worlds as being universal, whether used or not for this, it doesnt matter, the size explicitely says its to that extent, nothing suggests it can be bigger and they outright call it in the following words such a size its enough to call it a world, universal space means only a common or general space, let alone its other synonyms which in that context with the earth extent further supports planet

That quote exists, says mio creating the world is just to the extent of a planet, you cant say the others do a universe, as they get that exact same freaking power

2) for the millionth time, stars existing in that identical world =/= universe, kaguya has 4-C from her dimension which also has these, mio and tohka get only tier 4 from this, even if its not just a planet, there is no verse who gets universal from just stars being made in the dimension regardless, max you get is 4-A, not 3-A or higher

3) are you for real with that....earth and world there dont mean contextually two different things at all lol

If one where to say this: "Goku, who transformed into a super saiyan, battles the tyrant Frieza so ferociously that its battle can be seen visibly on the face of the earth, how will all of this end, will the saiyan save the world and win the day?"

Does that seem to you in context as two different things? I can give an even shorter example

"He defeated him in battle and saved the planet, but could the world really be considered saved?"

Contextually different?

Also the quote with Shido and Tohka sharing a last kiss earlier says how earth splinters, sky collapses and what not as the world fades away, the face of the earth bit doesnt refer to anything different bro, its the same thing in context you are trying way too hard to make it seem as if they are not

Quote:

4) also yet again you lie to me, the quotes from kurumi are pointed at the time origami was introduced as a spirit and went inverse, which is a thing the anime covered too in season 3, so its not related to tohka or mio matters at all and even if they were said at a time with the shenanigans of mio and tohka, the previously mentioned counter evidence already established a size and contextually what they mean

So in short kurumi quotes you bring to say world =/= timeline dont have anything to do with mio or tohka creation feats

“W-what are you talking about Kurumi? This isn’t our original world……?” “Exactly. DEM’s Isaac Westcott dreamt of overwriting the world with the neighboring world──although it is different from what he intended, that person has achieved something close to that.”

"It was a natural question. Mio who controlled the neighboring world and Westcott who had obtained the same power as her, had both died in the previous battle. The Spirits all had their powers sealed in Shidou and it goes without saying that Shidou wouldn’t have rewritten the world."

“Yes. There’s no doubt that this is the world that Tohka-san has dreamt up. It is an ideal space where all problems are resolved in a cohesive way and all concerns are naturally removed.”

The rewritting of the world and creating them points back to the quote that debunks the universe size, counter evidence exists and contradicts your other attempts at saying they mean their worlds are universes/timelines in these contexts, they do not

Anyway so far Strym and Riki, two neutral people agreed with me tier 3/2 is unfounded, as far as i recall just one neutral person agreed with your upgrade

Best i will give you is tier 4 from the star level things to replace the planet level ones

So high 6-A, 4-C or High 4-C with Angels/Demons and what not

1) you did not, also that quote is still standing as counter evidence to the notion of mio and tohka creating the worlds as being universal, whether used or not for this, it doesnt matter, the size explicitely says its to that extent, nothing suggests it can be bigger and they outright call it in the following words such a size its enough to call it a world, universal space means only a common or general space, let alone its other synonyms which in that context with the earth extent further supports planet

That quote exists, says mio creating the world is just to the extent of a planet, you cant say the others do a universe, as they get that exact same freaking power
Yes i did it, the quote you still trying to bring is contradicted toa ll the feats of dimension, not really, the size you bring don't only fix on the planetary, since Tohkla and Mio's dimension are way beyond that, and also, ignoring the part with universal you still brought alongside plnetary, i could say that the size is fixed to universal with this too, but the quote is already contradicted planetary so yopu shouldn't bring that
2) for the millionth time, stars existing in that identical world =/= universe, kaguya has 4-C from her dimension which also has these, mio and tohka get only tier 4 from this, even if its not just a planet, there is no verse who gets universal from just stars being made in the dimension regardless, max you get is 4-A, not 3-A or higher
You know that i already answered that, right, this argument alone don't support 3-A or Low 2-C, but the fact that The World Tohka created is a world identical to the real world, and has the same appearance and is no different from reality, make it that the space isn't just some stars, but since he is identical to the real world by multiple quote and proof, it make it Universal as the Real world.
3) are you for real with that....earth and world there dont mean contextually two different things at all lol

If one where to say this: "Goku, who transformed into a super saiyan, battles the tyrant Frieza so ferociously that its battle can be seen visibly on the face of the earth, how will all of this end, will the saiyan save the world and win the day?"

Does that seem to you in context as two different things? I can give an even shorter example

"He defeated him in battle and saved the planet, but could the world really be considered saved?"
Yes i am real, with that and again you contradict yourself, earth and world don't mean the same things contextually lol
Here this is different since it talk about the Planet when they said Tenguu has been destroyed but use world when they talk about the world in itself, since it compare the destroyed world tohka created and the actual one, there is also the quote When her world will be destroyed, it will restore the original world, and assuming that the world contains stars, talking about planet make no sense at all btw, you should understand that, westcott's planetary quote is debunked by any feat so keeping using it make all your point moot.
Also the quote with Shido and Tohka sharing a last kiss earlier says how earth splinters, sky collapses and what not as the world fades away, the face of the earth bit doesnt refer to anything different bro, its the same thing in context you are trying way too hard to make it seem as if they are not
Even this quote already contradict your whole argumentation about Planetary only, how the sky can collapse if the diomension is only planetary, by the fact that there is stars inside it, it make zero sense at all, what you suggest is basically that shiou and co spend a month in a starless and sunless dimension without noticing anything, that make zero sense at all
4) also yet again you lie to me, the quotes from kurumi are pointed at the time origami was introduced as a spirit and went inverse, which is a thing the anime covered too in season 3, so its not related to tohka or mio matters at all and even if they were said at a time with the shenanigans of mio and tohka, the previously mentioned counter evidence already established a size and contextually what they mean
So in short kurumi quotes you bring to say world =/= timeline dont have anything to do with mio or tohka creation feats

You mixed things once again, Kurumi's quote is in Vol 21 when she talk about Tohka's world, the other quote i used to say that DAL use world as universe or timeline, is on different instance, i never said it was in this volume once again, you have tendency to mix stuff i guess, but the point still stand, they talk about the Timelines when she failed to save shidou and the other exemple too.
lThe rewritting of the world and creating them points back to the quote that debunks the universe size, counter evidence exists and contradicts your other attempts at saying they mean their worlds are universes/timelines in these contexts, they do not
The rewritting of the world and creating them points back to the quote that debunks the universe size, counter evidence exists and contradicts your other attempts at saying they mean their worlds are universes/timelines in these contexts, they do not
Nope, in contrary, it contradict the planetary size since all the dimensional creation are way beyond planetry, i could even say that it support the universal in the countrary, with Kurumi' and narrator's quote alongside the feats

Anyway, some people agree with 3-A/Low 2-C so far so if mods are agree for that, Mio will be Universe leve(+) with angels and 4-C physically, since the argument are in circle, i will wait the consensus of the mods and stop answering you for a while, since it will be too much to read for the mods, but i have already summarized my idea which is above so.

Well, i will be gone for now so i will summary my opinion and the ranting for the people who are too lazy to read all the thread (but at least read the original post since there is other argument) :
And those point already make the current ranting really moot, since the current ranting make her angel planet level via creating a dimension, and also the argument for the downgrade via all Dimension creation equal to a planet via this statement (which can also be interpreted as universal btw) since all the World creation feat we had so far show:
  • Tohka's World: Having, sun, moon and stated to be identical to the real world
  • Mio's second dimension creation: Created a dimension with a sun and a sky as show here
So according to all of this, the current ranting will change.
The summary btw to make things easier for newcomers

You just repeat the same debunked stuff with non evidence and i constantly have to answer to you instead of focusing on some other matters, including in IRL as of now, even last night i had to stay up to 1 am just because of you

This is the last time in reply to your comments again, that you constantly bring up, i will wait on neutral people to comment after on this and hopefully you restrain yourself afterwards, else we just gonna have several pages long of this

1) you still didnt debunk that quote....you basically say tohka creating a world similar to our real world somehow is suppose to suggest a universe, her creating a world similar to ours isnt proof thats a damn universe, show a quote that legit states it is a universe or that its that big, you just use reality similar to us and stars created in it to suggest tier 3/2

Kaguya and momoshiki (whoever that other character with the dimension matter) have more straight up evidence and clear statements of a universe with space-time, let alone with moons, stars and so on inside these and they still arent accepted despite that, yet you wanna upgrade DAL for vague and assumed personal interpretation of you?

Universal space once again its common or general space by the synonyms google gives, let alone others such as international or global and later on say her birth creates a world to the extent of a planet size

2) i dont contradict myself with anything, that in context doesnt differenciate world and earth and the quote i sent says earth splinters

And since when a sky collapsing somehow suggests universal huh? You realize our planet has an atmosphere, with things such as the stratosphere as well, synonyms for it are also words such as airspace for example which literally means this:

"the air available to aircraft to fly in, especially the part subject to the jurisdiction of a particular country."

The sky is part of the planet, let alone it says there the surrounding scenery goes away and earth splinters and once again a world with a star or more in it =/= universe and stop pretending that supports your tier 3/2 rating

Her world being destroyed and having the original one return isnt proof, you need in context to prove those are universes or universal, you didnt do that at all, just constantly repeat "she made a reality as ours, it gets destroyed and returns to us, stars exist in it", none of that support what you suggest nor counter my arguments

3) i dont mix anything, those quotes dont suggest mio or tohka worlds are a universe or bigger and several counters for it exist

4) they do not support it, you just nitpick to your liking and ignore the obvious

5) also why you just summarizing your arguments? Fairly both sides arguments should be summarized and gave people decide it, not just a side and the other not, that i can take it once again as favoritism and appeal to one side and disregards to the other

You just repeat the same debunked stuff with non evidence and i constantly have to answer to you instead of focusing on some other matters, including in IRL as of now, even last night i had to stay up to 1 am just because of you

This is the last time in reply to your comments again, that you constantly bring up, i will wait on neutral people to comment after on this and hopefully you restrain yourself afterwards, else we just gonna have several pages long of this

1) you still didnt debunk that quote....you basically say tohka creating a world similar to our real world somehow is suppose to suggest a universe, her creating a world similar to ours isnt proof thats a damn universe, show a quote that legit states it is a universe or that its that big, you just use reality similar to us and stars created in it to suggest tier 3/2

Kaguya and momoshiki (whoever that other character with the dimension matter) have more straight up evidence and clear statements of a universe with space-time, let alone with moons, stars and so on inside these and they still arent accepted despite that, yet you wanna upgrade DAL for vague and assumed personal interpretation of you?

Universal space once again its common or general space by the synonyms google gives, let alone others such as international or global and later on say her birth creates a world to the extent of a planet size

2) i dont contradict myself with anything, that in context doesnt differenciate world and earth and the quote i sent says earth splinters

And since when a sky collapsing somehow suggests universal huh? You realize our planet has an atmosphere, with things such as the stratosphere as well, synonyms for it are also words such as airspace for example which literally means this:

"the air available to aircraft to fly in, especially the part subject to the jurisdiction of a particular country."

The sky is part of the planet, let alone it says there the surrounding scenery goes away and earth splinters and once again a world with a star or more in it =/= universe and stop pretending that supports your tier 3/2 rating

Her world being destroyed and having the original one return isnt proof, you need in context to prove those are universes or universal, you didnt do that at all, just constantly repeat "she made a reality as ours, it gets destroyed and returns to us, stars exist in it", none of that support what you suggest nor counter my arguments

3) i dont mix anything, those quotes dont suggest mio or tohka worlds are a universe or bigger and several counters for it exist

4) they do not support it, you just nitpick to your liking and ignore the obvious

5) also why you just summarizing your arguments? Fairly both sides arguments should be summarized and gave people decide it, not just a side and the other not, that i can take it once again as favoritism and appeal to one side and disregards to the other
Sorry if i have to keep you up until 1 am because your arguments didn't make real sense in my opinion
I have already answered and adressed what you repated once again and prove multiple time that your planetary interpretation make no sense at all, using kaguya's dimension don't make your point stand since many other characters such as Dracula and Kirby's vilain have this ranting via this kind of feat, and you still compare different verse standard of why this isn't accepted to make an argument for another verse, it won't work again.
Even your interpretation contradict your own argumentation, "the sky is a part of the planet show it too" lol, let alone the quote you bring which, as phantom already said, contradict your own argument.
And all the other point you made have already being adressed and explained.

And i really need to explain why i have summarized my own argument because why i think they should have a ranting? i literally say "i will summary my opinion and the ranting" you search problems that don't exist, and i am sorry to say that.

I am on phone and have limited time to go between each link so i will just do this, some arguments on the debunk can be found on the old thread i made for the scans and so on for the arguments against this false proof

1. Univeral means general or common in context or even global or international in context, so its not a real space of universal size

2. Quote to that one further says to that mio birth creates only a space to the earth extent and that such a scale is good enough to call it a world and its referenced back to it later on as seen in the quotes posted after Antvasima last comment

3. World made identical in appearance to ours and having a star in it doesnt suggest a universe, kaguya for a similar thing is rated 4-C and her series has more support and straightforward statements of a universe with other space-time and what not, yet it was rejected, DAL has not even 1/2 or 1/4 of that proof for themselves

4. They say the scenery, sky and earth get messed up and later on say something disappeared from earth in same context

Sorry if i have to keep you up until 1 am because your arguments didn't make real sense in my opinion

This was uncalled for and again the sort of attitude i got from ionslite too, if you cant do it nicely why should i then, also you still replied even i told you to refrain after im done for others to vote, you cant even have the decency for that?

Your kirby and dracula arguments are not helping you, you just say its a similar thing, but deny kaguya argument cuz doesnt fit your naritive? This is hypocrisy and nitpicking at its finest, let alone you didnt explain how they are similar and pretty sure their case they actually say its a universe and all directly, unlike your unfounded poor proof

You didnt debunk or shown anything that legit changes the tier at universal/universal+ and supporters saying yes to you doesnt count as legit votes either, explained earlier why

2 neutral people agreed with me, 1 neutral person did on you, so atm tier 3/2 is barely agreed by relevant votes

If this is to be done fairly, both sides of the argument need to be layed out, not just one side that you support, other threads had OPs summarize both sizes, even thise they dont agree on, yet you cant even be fair play for this?

10 Crystals thing: is there any more solid evidence? your quote implies they developed some aspects of themselves independently, which means they may well have developed their powers, too, independently.

Existence Erasure: This doesn't feel like explicit existence erasure but assuming others find it to be enough I don't really aim to fight this one particularly hard since it is a valid enough explanation, I suppose.

Will of the World: I suppose in a way it is Non-Corporeal though it is bound to a very much corporeal thing (the world).

The tiering stuff ostensibly requires a lot of context, such as proving the nature of the dream, so I won't delve too much into this for now.

This was uncalled for and again the sort of attitude i got from ionslite too, if you cant do it nicely why should i then, also you still replied even i told you to refrain after im done for others to vote, you cant even have the decency for that?

Your kirby and dracula arguments are not helping you, you just say its a similar thing, but deny kaguya argument cuz doesnt fit your naritive? This is hypocrisy and nitpicking at its finest, let alone you didnt explain how they are similar and pretty sure their case they actually say its a universe and all directly, unlike your unfounded poor proof

You didnt debunk or shown anything that legit changes the tier at universal/universal+ and supporters saying yes to you doesnt count as legit votes either, explained earlier why

2 neutral people agreed with me, 1 neutral person did on you, so atm tier 3/2 is barely agreed by relevant votes
I didn't wanted to insult you, just expressed my opinion about the arguments, not you, don't get offended please.

No, because, you use the Kaguya argument because it fit your narrative but you forget that the reason why it can't be used is not even the same as here, so i bring other exemple of dimension creation feat that make your argument moot
Explained this in the whole thread so.

for now the vote are:

10 Crystals thing: is there any more solid evidence? your quote implies they developed some aspects of themselves independently, which means they may well have developed their powers, too, independently.

Existence Erasure: This doesn't feel like explicit existence erasure but assuming others find it to be enough I don't really aim to fight this one particularly hard since it is a valid enough explanation, I suppose.

Will of the World: I suppose in a way it is Non-Corporeal though it is bound to a very much corporeal thing (the world).

The tiering stuff ostensibly requires a lot of context, such as proving the nature of the dream, so I won't delve too much into this for now.
Thanks for the evaluation.

For the Tiering, this isn't a dream, here i explain it corectly i guess

Your arguments with kirby and dracula arent explained how they are the same, mine with kaguya is, its not moot, stop nitpicking to your liking and ignoring counters to your poor evidence which were all adressed, you use the 2 verses to fit your narrative but ignore the one which is similar to this

And dont give me any excuse, this is the 2nd time you give me that sort of attitude, similar to Ionslite, along how both of you tried the victim cards here, but if others call you out on your attitude, suddenly its not that serious or anything now....im starting to issue the supporters of DAL dont know how to keep their ego in check nor to act even when given something from the opposition

Also dont lie at the voting....

Favor: Akuto
Against: Riki and Strym

And if you actually bothered to read, i said tier 4 is the best they get out of this, so its not against my non contradicted argument

Stop replying back to my comments and let others who come here vote and read for each side, you just clog it for the same repeated things, this is just spam from you at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back