• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a Live: Tohka and Mio Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your arguments with kirby and dracula arent explained how they are the same, mine with kaguya is, its not moot, stop nitpicking to your liking and ignoring counters to your poor evidence which were all adressed, you use the 2 verses to fit your narrative but ignore the one which is similar to this

And dont give me any excuse, this is the 2nd time you give me that sort of attitude, similar to Ionslite, along how both of you tried the victim cards here, but if others call you out on your attitude, suddenly its not that serious or anything now....im starting to issue the supporters of DAL dont know how to keep their ego in check nor to act even when given something from the opposition

Also dont lie at the voting....

Favor: Akuto
Against: Riki and Strym

And if you actually bothered to read, i said tier 4 is the best they get out of this, so its not against my non contradicted argument
Don't search antagonism where they aren't please, it make the thread less good, please.
Adressed Kaguya's one.
And again some passive agression please stop with the biais, and i don't even lie lol, they are for the vote.
It difficult to not answer when someone deform the reality to antagonize the opposant, and ignore some vote.

If the word earth is not in a planetary sense, it usually refers to the universal, so if it is proven that the world is not just a planet, it is ok for me to buy the universe.I am not very familiar with the wiki's ideas on this issue, but for discussion, my ideas are like this.

You still have no decency to do something when asked to dont you?....

You should stop with the false accusations and admit to your wrongs and that attitude of yours that you give to me

I didnt ignore votes or deformed anything, first of all irekoz and star king are DAL supporters, not neutral individuals, im not trusting their votes which may have bias to their verse, as well as i didnt counted myself at votes either since i have some knowledge on the verse, so im not neutral either

Akuto, Riki and Strym dont really have an idea of the verse and go by whats presented of each side, so those are legit votes

Once again: -Favor: Akuto
-Against: Riki and Strym

And you yourself have lied as earlier seen with the scans which say otherwise then you claim, let alone that time you changed the quote wording in mio profile way back

Anyway, lets' stop replying and let peoples votes:
  • The Summary of the Argument in favor can be seen here
  • The Summary of the Counter-Argument can be seen here
Now let's place to the vote i guess.

NOTE: every people, knowledgeable or not have the right to vote, there is no biais call so let's drop this attitude and let peoples vote, supporter of the verse or not.

This thread and the last one are literally just debating whether or not the word 'World' refers to universe or a planet LoL.

I am not very knowledgeable about DAL but tier 5-B or 4-C make more sense to me.

Nevertheless, if the thread ends up inconclusive, changing the tier to 4-C Possibly 3-A or Low 2-C is probably for the best.

I'm completely ignorant to the verse outside of this thread, so I'll keep it brief. (Edit: and the last downgrade thread.)
The month you spent in this world is only about three minutes in the real world.”
This quote only makes sense under the assumption the dimension has at least a star and moon in it, making it at least star level. (i don't think I quoted the whole sentence but I'm referring to the whole quote)

combined with this, it is clear the top tiers are at least star level.

I think the rating should be at least star level, and that's all.

Last edited:
The japanese word used in the novel for star can also mean planet, I am talking about 星, which can mean both star and planet.
Since DAL has solid Planet level feats as Black said, I think that we can upgrade the verse to 5-B.
But again, we're talking about 5-B, I don't see any reason for a ranking above.

The japanese word used in the novel for star can also mean planet, I am talking about 星, which can mean both star and planet.
So again, we're talking about 5-B.
assuming the official English translations were used in this thread, they take precedence over any other interpretation.

You know what, as much i hate BlackDarkness, what he said in this thread are legit more make sense, "world" in japanese for my knowledge in japanese (albeit really small so correct me) are not usually mean universe, right?

Anyway i agreed to changed it to 5-B at best

I think that we can wait a bit for more staff input first.

Depends. Is the translation the official one? If not that word can also mean Planet.
From what i know, it's the only translation avalaible so dunno

But since it has been translated a star, we should assume star, but since High 4-C come from The Dimension that possesses at least a sun, it will probably not make problems

i don't think the planet is a good option universal makes more sense to me but i guess at least there is no star level problem

From what i know, it's the only translation avalaible so dunno

But since it has been translated a star, we should assume star, but since High 4-C come from The Dimension that possesses at least a sun, it will probably not make problems
I found out that is a fan made translation. Well, the word used was 星, so It can refers to planet.

I found out that is a fan made translation. Well, the word used was 星, so It can refers to planet.
I see, but as explained, there is already the Dimension stuff with a sun inside, so alongside the feat, it should be consistent with the star interpretation i guess.

Well, the word used was 星, so It can refers to planet.
Uh, no, that wasn't the word used in Japanese, but 世界, which, as you should know, is so irradically varying on context that it can go from the human population to the universe. That's basically the crux of the issue here, the word has dozens of differents meanings.

Darkness, I dunno if this thread's discussion is gonna continue much, but good lord you need to chill out. like forever. become as chill.

Now then, I agree this isn't provably Low 2-C/3-A. I think High 4-C is probably lower than what they are, given the whole "I can bend my pinkie finger and shatter the sun" shtick, everything is fairly casual, but... not 3-A. Sorry.

I support "At least High 4-C, likely much higher"

Well, High 4-C seem to be the concesus, i will warn Ant about the conclusion of the thread

Thanks for all for your participations.

Basically, the change is from:

Planet level with Angels (Ain Soph created a world with its own space-time.

to:

At least Large Star level, likely far higher with Angels (Ain Soph created a world with its own space-time that contains a planet and a star within it.

Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back