• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a live discussion thread but it's actually alive

Immortality type 3 should be a given, in my opinion.

Considering all the characters with Mid level regen have Immortality type 3 on their profiles, I don't see why Shido shouldn't have it.

I think his Type 4 is a little limited, because it only works if you use Death Manipulation on him. So I'm not too sure about it.

I mean it's reffered to that it was a revival ability many different times in the series.

And after Ellen cut his head off it was hinted his head would just come back on

Ellen stabbed his heart And when he was behead in vol 16, Kurumi use dalet on him but he was already dead without any chance of resurrection.

Tbh I dunno how I feel about Reine Murasama not having her file and just being merged with Mio

So, I managed to get full volume, not all of them though, of Date A Live Fragments: Date A Bullet. Depending the canonicity of it, I guess we could find upgrades for Kurumi and have a new additonal key for her.

I haven't finished the volume yet though. I managed to get it from the Facebook Group as they managed to approve of me joining, and the guy who has been translating them is almost done with translating the second volume of a Date A Bullet.

Date a Live is written by Yuichiro Higashide under Tachibana's supervision. Tachibana checks what he writes and he even created design and powers for some characters (like White Queen). So I think it's canon

I think we should add a new key for Kurumi in her inverse form when we'll have the translatation of volume 2 and 3

Irekoz said:
Date a Live is written by Yuichiro Higashide under Tachibana's supervision. Tachibana checks what he writes and he even created design and powers for some characters (like White Queen).
So I think it's canon

I think we should add a new key for Kurumi in her inverse form when we'll have the translatation of volume 2 and 3
From what the translator said, Inverse Kurumi or White Queen makes an appearance at the end of volume 2. In volume 3, apparently is where we'll see some action so, I think it would be better to add The White Queen when he gets around to translating Date A Bullet volume 3 cause we'll have more information on her. I'm not sure when volume 2 of the spin-off is going to be done though.

Edit: Nevermind, he said that he's just doing some editing and it'll be out. The translations for volume 2 of the spin-off is already done.

Yeah, when Volume 3 will be out it'ld be better for the new key

According to her wikia page, she has space manip, mind manip and causality manip. It'll be great !

Shidou use Death Hax, and occasionally everything he has if it won't work, plus the fact the he can instantly teleport to avoid all of her attack + Stats Amo. Heart get stomped again. Probably even against Lower Spirits like Miku, Yoshino and Natsumi.

So, looking at the thing for City of Devouring Time on Kurumi's profile, about it putting people into a coma. Shouldn't we add sleep or mind manipulation to her profile, next to her life manipulation because of it?

I was looking Shido page, it say he can ressurect from Death Manip and can see invisible things.

Someone who where he did that ? Someone has the feat ?

I don't recall Shidou being able to see invisible things? He has shown that ability in Mayuri Judgement though, however, I think that would've applied to unsealed spirits as well since Kurumi able to see the transparent sphere and Mayuri.

Mayuri Judgement is non-canon as far as I know though. I heard that there is a possibility that Rinne Utopia is possibly canon, however, I can't confirm that myself. Though, I don't know if that does anything as I haven't played the game myself.

Rinne Utopia could be canon because when Phantom took Rinne apparence, Shido feel he had already seen her before

That face made him feel like he had seen it before and like he had never seen it before… It made a strange feeling. "That appearance…"

But maybe it was just because he recognized his mother behind Rinne face

Something came to my mind

We say that Mukuro sealed the concept of "Shido memory" and everyone who knew him him forget his existence ( When she sealed all memories related to shidou, all memories of all person who know it has been erased, even memories from the Fraxinus'data)

But how new time-line Origami was been able to remember him ?

So.

No promises

But I might have enough time soon to make a format for some other DaL characters

More specifically, I may have time to make a Westcott profile

Does anyone have any idea what he has for Abilities?

I could rip Inverse Mio (?) from that image, but the result will be a somewhat blurry and pretty not detailized render. The colors can be fixed though.

Let's just wait until someone will actually scan the Volume 21 illustrations (inc. cover), so we could get a far better render :)

God I've got to catch up on Season 3, I haven't had the time.

Back