• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a live discussion thread but it's actually alive

Time Manip, Reality Warping, Memory Manipulation, Existence Erasure, state that she can crush a star with a single finger, Create a world with sun and star

Yeah, a different way of using Miku's <Solo>

Chapter 3 :

"<Gabriel>ÔöÇÔöÇ<Solo>!"

Miku shouted as she slammed her fingers down. At the same time, a silver pipe appeared from glimmering light on the ground. It was a component that constituted <Gabriel>. Usually, it would emit a 'sound' that could manipulate others, butÔöÇÔöÇ

"ÔöÇÔöÇHa!"

Miku pulled out the silver pipe, swinging around and taking a stance of a main character in a Kung Fu movie.

"Eh! What is this!?"

Yoshino hurriedly created an ice wall. However, Miku suddenly grinned while spinning the silver pipe at a speed that couldn't be seen.

"HiyaaaaaaaaaahÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ!"

The tip of the silver pipe continuously struck the icy wall. Moreover, it wasn't just an ordinary thrust. Each time a blow was struck, the silver pipe played a phantasmal soundÔöÇÔöÇthis sound turned into an invisible shockwave that struck Yoshino. But also these shockwaves weren't only meant to spread chaos. While directing the sounds of destruction, Miku's strength was further polished, adding on a combo that easily crushed

Yoshino's ice wall.

And a new power for her : <Symphony>

Chapter 3 :

At the same time as smashing the ice wall in, Miku lifted up the silver pipe.At the very tip, the sounds of destruction repeatedly gatheredÔöÇÔöÇ

"ÔöÇÔöÇ<Symphony>!"

Swinging down like a hammer, the impact burst all at once.

"Kiyaaaaaaaaah!"

"Wagyah!"The stunning roar scattered around as Yoshino's Astral Dress faded into particles of light as if eaten away by <Gabriel>'s assault.

Origami's attacks described as a flash of ligh, so LS ?

Chapter 3:

A roar shook both the air and earth. A flash of light was seen coming from between the trees, as all of the surroundings birds fled at once. Yoshino, who was hiding in the athletic facilities, reflexively cowered her body.

"HiyahÔöÇÔöÇthat was a sudden display of strength. Was that Origami just now?"

Just finished reading the last volume. When I saw the illustrations I was worried that the scaling of the profiles would get disrupted, but I was glad that the novel acknowledged how strong/weak were the spirits compared to each other.

Still though, Kotori is probably getting an upgrade.

So we need to add to the profiles:

• Passive Forcefield Creation for Shido
  • Resistance to Cold for Mukuro
  • And add the feats and abilities to Tohka's profile
What do you think about this guys?

I want to say more things, but it would be spoiler.

What I can say though, is that Shido and Mukuro should have Self Sustenance (Type 1), since they both fought in space. Mukuro could possible get Type 2 too considering that she was in space for a long time without food, but I can't remember that part.

The sealing part on Shido's profile should be moved to his post spirit mastery key.

The sealing part on Shido's profile should be moved to his post spirit mastery key.

Same for his Time manip

Ionliosite said:
So we need to add to the profiles:
  • Passive Forcefield Creation for Shido
  • Resistance to Cold for Mukuro
  • And add the feats and abilities to Tohka's profile
What do you think about this guys?
And Miku and Nia new abilities

Another thing that is worth mentioning is beserker Shido. In volume 12 when he was going berserk his spirit power was continuously rising and it was stated if it kept going that it would cause the same explosion Mio caused 30 years ago. Does this mean anything? If so would'nt that make beserker shido Large country possibly Continent over time? And wouldn't that make volume 19 - 20 and post mastery shido way higher?

And since Shido sealed Mio wouldn't he be Unknown or high universal?

The narrator in volume 20 says that Tohka can crush a star with a single finger, but I don't know if it's due to her strenght for her Reality Warping

Chapter 5 : Tohka and Tenka, it should be a single existence returning back to its original state, but her bodyfelt full of power like never before. Almost overflowing with reiryoku, her Astral Dress released dazzling radiance. Right now it felt possible to crush a star with a single finger. ……Of course, she didn't intend to do such a thing since Shidou would scold her for that.

(ÔöÇÔöÇThis is natural of course. I have been using that reiryoku to maintain this world and suppress the 'immune function". Although it's not complete, we are at the same level of power as mother.)

Considering that Tenka stated that she was at the same level as her mother, it scales to Mio, Westcott (if he gets a profile), and Shido when he inherited Mio's power.

HyperNepsy said:
Another thing that is worth mentioning is beserker Shido. In volume 12 when he was going berserk his spirit power was continuously rising and it was stated if it kept going that it would cause the same explosion Mio caused 30 years ago. Does this mean anything? If so would'nt that make beserker shido Large country possibly Continent over time? And wouldn't that make volume 19 - 20 and post mastery shido way higher?

And since Shido sealed Mio wouldn't he be Unknown or high universal?
Well, then he should have that tier over time, just like Zamasu becoming 2-C over time despite never actually reaching that level. Although, his High 6-C should stay the same it is.

About Volume 19 - 20 Shido, not necesarily this already has the power while the other will just reach it over time, so I don't think so. Unless Mio becomes Tier 4 for having the same strenght that Tohka has.

Also, the barrier that Shido has can tank High 6-C attacks, so it should be in his profile.

Alright. Also while I'm adding things can shido cause spatial quakes as well?

What about the range of micheal?

Also wouldn't shido have immortality types 3 and 4 aswell

All spirits can make spacequakes, Ratatoskr's data shows that every spirit have a spacequake rating. It's not in character for the majority of them to make one. Since Shido has the powers of all of them he should be able to do so, but it would not be in-character for him to do it.

Isn't Michael's range Planetary because of the whole throwing meteors around the world?

I don't know if Shido should have type 3 and 4.

Well Shido can ressurect and regenerate from brain damage (which is mid regen), so he should have those abilities. Also, Mukuro's sealing should be moved to his High 6-C key.

Yes, but she can potentially seal an universe, so it could be increased.

About shidos Regenerationn. I think it should be mid high. Remember when shido went back in time to save origami's parents. He saved them but he got hit by the blast that killed origami's parents, then uh woke up in the present. Idk it's definitely debatable.

Though he should definitely have Acasality type 1 from remembering the past that he changed.
D34F2FC9-8328-438B-963A-222293B814A0

I don't think it should be mid-high. There are limits about how much his regen can keep up. I remember Ellen was able to kill Shido by decapitation because his regen was busy with his fatal chest wound.

I mean maybe it was inconsistency or PiS for something for the plot idk. Though if its not mid high then it should still be higher than mid. I mean he might of regened from being vaporize

HyperNepsy said:
About shidos Regenerationn. I think it should be mid high. Remember when shido went back in time to save origami's parents. He saved them but he got hit by the blast that killed origami's parents, then uh woke up in the present. Idk it's definitely debatable.

Though he should definitely have Acasality type 1 from remembering the past that he changed.
Even him doesn't know if he went back to the present before being hit

"From what he saw ------there were no wounds or body parts missing. Shidou was completely healthy even though he took the strongest and absolute attack from an Angel. It might be thanks to Kotori's healing powers, or maybe------the moment the light was about to burn Shidou, [Yud Bed]'s time limit was reached and his body was forcefully sent back to his time. "

And he dies if you cut his head. Vaporisation will definitely kill him

And he remembers the other timeline thanks to kurumi's power

Back