• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a live discussion thread but it's actually alive

Celebration time, Shido upgrades we're accepted and we now spam shido matches.

Welcome to the date a live discussion thread but it's actually alive. The place where we talk about date a live and other stuff with the profiles and etc. Anyways how do I start this off...I know.

Season 3 was rushed and I hated episode 12.
Date-a-live-wallpapers-25805-8239368

Still hope for director's cut version and 30min episode for Natsumi et Origami arc. But ep 12 can't be saved

I have been lurking the last thread and their profiles, and I saw something that is probably missing on some of them. Shouldn't all spirits have space manipulation? If I'm not wrong, in the novel it has been stated that all spirits can create spacequakes, and even in Ratatoskr's Spirit Data all of them have a spacequake rating (with Mio being SSS rank). If this is going to be added, maybe they should also get resistance to it considering that they are unaffected by the spatial distorsion.

Spatial quakes aren't really manipulating space I think. They are spatial explosions that do stuff such as BFR

ALso everyone Did shido seal Maria Arusu? Also would Shido gain Rinne's Mid godly Regenerationn?

If spacequakes are not space manipulation, then Kurumi and Mio shouldn't have it on their profiles. I don't know anything about the visual novels, so I can't say yes or no.

Shido's profile is still a bit messy. If he has Mio's powers, he should have Mio's High 3-A in his tier description.

Oh, and he, Mio and Tohka's Large Country Level's description deserve a "+" sign. 525 teratons of TNT is above mid end High 6-B.

Yeah but that doesn't mean he should be 3-A. It just means his hax are on a 3-A scale.

Also alright

He should be FTL not Relativistic+ possibly FTL, he should be comparable to Mio since he dodged her attacks

Volume 19 Chapter 3 The movements of the "roots" and "branches" that he could hardly avoid before now seemed so slow as if time had stopped. He easily avoided the approaching attacks as he moved closer to Mio.

The relativistic part is from his third key (the one who puts him at High 6-C). I don't see a fourth one, so yeah he should be comparable to Mio's speed.

And he should also have self sustenance type 1. IIRC, he fought Mukuro in space.

Restore34 said:
The relativistic part is from his third key (the one who puts him at High 6-C). I don't see a fourth one, so yeah he should be comparable to Mio's speed.
And he should also have self sustenance type 1. IIRC, he fought Mukuro in space.
But it says "higher when accelerating himself with Aleph" so it's the new key ? Shido's profil definitely needs some cleaning

Irekoz said:
But it says "higher when accelerating himself with Aleph" so it's the new key ? Shido's profil definitely needs some cleaning
No, that part was before they updated Shido's profile with Mio's powers.

Shido's abilities negate durability and are on a high universal scale. We could put shido against some tier 3s if we wanted

Well, new feat from Vol.18 Tohka:

Tohka cried out that name as she plucked out a towering sword from the earth and raised it to the heavens. That's right. Tohka had summoned her throne and combined it onto <Sandalphon>'s blade in the mere moments Mio had looked away from her. There was neither prior consultation nor was there a signal they prepared in advance from any special training accumulated. However, Tohka was confident. If it were the Yamai sisters, who had also undergone life or death battles numerous times, than they would have surely reached this conclusion……! "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh—" As Tohka shouted to the point of her throat feeling crushed, she swung down the huge sword at Mio. The sky was split, The earth trembled, —the world creaked. The destructive overwhelming power exploded behind Mio as she was preoccupied defending against the arrow of wind.
~ Quote​
She shaked the earth.

Just a question, Yoshino's page says that she has Absolute Zero with Zadkiel's ice beam. But Where does that come from ? In which volume ? I can't find the feat

Back