• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a live discussion thread but it's actually alive

Does that cover say "Tohka Goodend Before"? Because the other light novel series I know that uses "before" at the end of its titles uses to point out a two-part volume, followed by a second one with the word "after".

I don't think so? Although, from I understanding from the LN Translation group on FB, Volume 21 is apparently going to be split into two parts.

Also, if you look at the top left corner, you see the Astral Dress says Beast Type.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
To make it alive: Tohka is the new punching bag on this wiki, change my mind ovo
Yuno Gasai & Medaka Kurokami say hi.

So new infos has come out about this "new spirits"

• She has all the angel of all spirits
  • She is a "beast type" just like some characters from Fate Grand Order (and since one of the author of fate work on Date A Bullet, you can see a possible connection to both verse in the future).
  • She seem to be Mio but also Tohka so dunno for now.
New Spirits Appears - Date A Live

HyperNepsy said:
Well look on the bright side
We'll finally find out shido's opening move
I've read all of the last DAL volume, he truly didn't have Opening move, he is the type of character which fight with analytics tactics, he use the best angel he can against opponents regarding the situation.

For exemple, he tried to bind bestcott with Metatron, create smoke and make a diversion with Haniel's Shapeshifting and Seal away his power with Michael.(this has magicaly failed due to Westcott having an Omniscient angel)

All of his fight use tactics to have advantages to the opponent, he don't use angels to recklessly

HyperNepsy said:
Well look on the bright side

We'll finally find out shido's opening move
Sure, if you're going to completely toss all previous contest out the window.

Ionliosite said:
Spoiler question about the new volume:

Does Tohka die? Because I heard she does.
At the end of vol 20 yes, because Mio's dead so spirit powers disappear. They all turning back to human but Tohka never has a human body before becoming a Spirit, so she just die

I mean.....

She's dead by Volume 20

I don't know how you can die again without getting ressurected

She is rather returned to nothingness that died in the last Volume.

Anyway, I'll probably make a thread for some revisions for the spirits, some things need to be adjusted + Tohka will get some hax lel.

Since I'am currently in Holliday i could probably make some Date A Bullet Profiles (including White Queen).

Unless she gets brought back in this volume shes gone for good.

@Irekoz Ah so she is an inverse

Yeah, WQ is the inversion of a Clone of Kurumi, but we don't have much infos for Now. I guess I could probably make a key of her later.

Speaking of Kurumi, should we add a Rasiel key? Considering Post-Inverse Arc key is kinda vague and can mean anywhere up from before she gets Rasiel to when she gets Rasiel.

Nier Hitoshura said:
Speaking of Kurumi, should we add a Rasiel key? Considering Post-Inverse Arc key is kinda vague and can mean anywhere up from before she gets Rasiel to when she gets Rasiel.
Sure, I don't find any problem with that.

Back