• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Naruto Uzamaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darth Vader may outreact him, but he just doesn't have the ap or dura to handle him sadly. Naruto wins

Vader is much faster than Naruto and has even faster reactions. He's not on the same level as Naruto when it comes to AP and durability but he's got some serious hax.

Oh wait we're using EU Vader? Good, since I was thinking we were using canon, so this means DV wins

DV wins, he is as fast as light + precog, he would simply attack naruto without naruto having a chance to dodge or defend, even with narutos healing and durability he will hit a limit :) (plus, if DV manages to sever narutos head it will be sure-kill) ^_^

Naruto has Moon Level durability, Vader has no way of injuring him, also Naruto can become intangible. Vaders Mind Hax would not work on Naruto, because of Kurama. Naruto wins this by blowing up the continent 50 times over.

^naruto does only have moon-lvl durability if he concentrates all his chakra into a single point, otherwise a simple sword can go through his body (like in gaiden),

and i saw this comment somewhere else too, but naruto never used intagibility in a fight, not even against the moon--slicing-sword, so i wouldnt really see this as power for fighting (it wasnt like in obitos case where it repeatedly defended him against attacks) ^_^

UncleSpaceman said:
Naruto has Moon Level durability, Vader has no way of injuring him, also Naruto can become intangible. Vaders Mind Hax would not work on Naruto, because of Kurama. Naruto wins this by blowing up the continent 50 times over.
NoX9000 to this comment. doing that in a combat scenario, which he has never shown, against a guy who is so much faster? which still would leave him open to being attacked by Force? no.

And don't compare vaders mind hax to run of the mill narutoverse genjutsu

Kurama has to react to being naruto being hit with the mindhax, and it leaves enough of a opening for the likes of bee to nearly get killed by itachi. If darth vader mind haxs naruto, there is noway naruto can deal with that and then whatever else vader throws at him, assuming naruto can even deal with the mindhax.

GreatestSin said:
^naruto does only have moon-lvl durability if he concentrates all his chakra into a single point, otherwise a simple sword can go through his body (like in gaiden),
and i saw this comment somewhere else too, but naruto never used intagibility in a fight, not even against the moon--slicing-sword, so i wouldnt really see this as power for fighting (it wasnt like in obitos case where it repeatedly defended him against attacks) ^_^
Lol, first off Shin's sword piercing Naruto is a major outlier. Second off, Naruto was using Kurama Sage Mode while fighting Shin, Naruto only has moon level durability in Six Paths Sage Mode.

Madara, Naruto, & Toneri have all demonstrated the ability to become intangible

LordAizenSama said:
UncleSpaceman said:
NoX9000 to this comment. doing that in a combat scenario, which he has never shown, against a guy who is so much faster? which still would leave him open to being attacked by Force? no.
And don't compare vaders mind hax to run of the mill narutoverse genjutsu

Kurama has to react to being naruto being hit with the mindhax, and it leaves enough of a opening for the likes of bee to nearly get killed by itachi. If darth vader mind haxs naruto, there is noway naruto can deal with that and then whatever else vader throws at him, assuming naruto can even deal with the mindhax.
Regardless, asides from Mind Hax, what else does Vader have that could hurt a person with at least Moon Level durability? If he doesn't have anything that could injure Naruto, Mind Hax are pointless. Kurama & the other Bijuu would evantually free Naruto from Mind Hax. After being freed, Naruto blows up the continent 50 times over.

Aside from Mind hax doesn't Vader have abilities such as Precognition and Sub-Atomic Matter Manipulation? Last time I checked I'm pretty sure he does.

Yes, he does.

Also, couldn't Vader mind hax Kurama and the other Bijuu as well? Last I checked, telepathy in Star Wars has been shown to affect up to trillions at once.

UncleSpaceman said:
Lol, first off Shin's sword piercing Naruto is a major outlier. Second off, Naruto was using Kurama Sage Mode while fighting Shin, Naruto only has moon level durability in Six Paths Sage Mode.

doesnt matter, it happened and therefore canon,

btw, there is a logical explanation for this "outlier"(it is at least the explanation that makes the most sense in-story): from all the fights of naruto after he got his modes (if you watch them again) you will see that any attak naruto recieved wasnt "off guard", he at least recognized the direction from where he was attacked, therefore it would make sense to think that narutos modes concentrate chakra at the places he gets attacked in order to prevend injuries,

but since shin attacked naruto off guard it easily went through his body, so, it isnt really a "outlier", it actually proves that speedblitzing would kill naruto since his durabity isnt automatically at "moon/continent"-lvl (even with modes on) :)

for the thread: DV is lightspeed, he could easily sever narutos head before the latter even realizes what happened, or control bijuu+shinobi like everlasting said ^_^

PS: and not a single of the users of intangibility-power ever used this ability in a fight, plus, each of this examples had something to do with "controlling someone" or "freeing someone who is under someone elses control", i doubt that they can actually beome intangible like obito ^_^ but lets say they can, it wouldnt help naruto since DV is far to fast ^_^

GreatestSin said:
UncleSpaceman said:

doesnt matter, it happened and therefore canon,
btw, there is a logical explanation for this "outlier"(it is at least the explanation that makes the most sense in-story): from all the fights of naruto after he got his modes (if you watch them again) you will see that any attak naruto recieved wasnt "off guard", he at least recognized the direction from where he was attacked, therefore it would make sense to think that narutos modes concentrate chakra at the places he gets attacked in order to prevend injuries,

but since shin attacked naruto off guard it easily went through his body, so, it isnt really a "outlier", it actually proves that speedblitzing would kill naruto since his durabity isnt automatically at "moon/continent"-lvl (even with modes on) :)

for the thread: DV is lightspeed, he could easily sever narutos head before the latter even realizes what happened, or control bijuu+shinobi like everlasting said ^_^

PS: and not a single of the users of intangibility-power ever used this ability in a fight, plus, each of this examples had something to do with "controlling someone" or "freeing someone who is under someone elses control", i doubt that they can actually beome intangible like obito ^_^ but lets say they can, it wouldnt help naruto since DV is far to fast ^_^
Unfortunately, there are things called outliers, for example, SSGSS Goku was defeated by a laser, yet we still rate his durability as Multi-Galaxy level.

UncleWankman said:
Regardless, asides from Mind Hax, what else does Vader have that could hurt a person with at least Moon Level durability? If he doesn't have anything that could injure Naruto, Mind Hax are pointless. Kurama & the other Bijuu would evantually free Naruto from Mind Hax. After being freed, Naruto blows up the continent 50 times over.
He killed someone with his mind attacks

Who was resistant to mind attacks

UncleSpaceman said:
Unfortunately, there are things called outliers, for example, SSGSS Goku was defeated by a laser, yet we still rate his durability as Multi-Galaxy level.
i never aid that "outliers" didnt exist, i only gave a in-story explanation for "how it is possible to injure naruto in his modes", which btw, doesnt contradict with any of the previously shown things in the naruto-verse (as far as i remember) ^_^

GreatestSin said:
UncleSpaceman said:
i never aid that "outliers" didnt exist, i only gave a in-story explanation for "how it is possible to injure naruto in his modes", which btw, doesnt contradict with any of the previously shown things in the naruto-verse (as far as i remember) ^_^
Here's another much more logical explanation, Naruto was using Kurama Sage Mode, not Six Paths Sage Mode.

If this is both current then Hmmm...

In Naruto the flow of chakra is linked to senses hence why genjutsu wouldn't work on anyone else but within the verse.However since chakra flow is linked to his senses if Vader tries to mind hax Naruto then I'm pretty certain that given what's established in the series it would disrupt Narutos chakra flow in the process.And once that happens Kurama would snap him out of it.

Besides that what else does Vader have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back