• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Naruto Uzamaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not seeing it. Again, pulling blood out of body or just shutting off bioelectric flow throughout the body.

Sub atomic matter manipulation could work however Naruto has sage of six paths mode and kyuubi at once pretty sure he can just turn into kyuubi and nothing Vader would do would damage him.

He's one of the most powerful Jedi ever produced by the Order, and that's saying a lot when Revan, Exar Kun and Thon were members of the Order. It literally says it right on his profile.

I get the feeling you're now trying to disagree with his rankings because of this thread, since you haven't bothered to bring this up before. It felt the same with Lapis vs. Naruto.

Wait a minute, Continent level Dooku? He has no feats even close to that. I remember a few months ago he was ony listed as small City level. It doesn't really matter either way though considering Naruto is Moon level and Vader can only win through hax anyway.

Bruh, it's all about powerscaling, look at Thon's page and know that Dooku was considered one of the most powerful Jedi ever produced by the order. Also, a few months ago is not today now is it?

The Everlasting said:
He's one of the most powerful Jedi ever produced by the Order, and that's saying a lot when Revan, Exar Kun and Thon were members of the Order. It literally says it right on his profile.
I get the feeling you're now trying to disagree with his rankings because of this thread, since you haven't bothered to bring this up before. It felt the same with Lapis vs. Naruto.
I actually did a calculatio of Lapis's speed a while ago. If 1 episode equals 1 day, Lapis's speed is only 69c, not MFTL+...

UncleSpaceman said:
  • Naruto could resist the suspension with flight... also how would Vader crush Naruto's heart, when he has at least Moon Level durability?
with my explanation from above you clearly see that he doesnt have moon-lvl durability automatically, speedblitzing will work on him :I

The Naruto manga clearly states there's no way to strengthen the insides of one's body, that's why the Juken is so effective. It's also the reason why Naruto got one-shotted by his daughter.

On the topic of Vader attacking internally...

While internal durability is different than conventional durability, like someone punching you could do jack shit, but them punching your heart could be detrimental, Naruto's internal body would have at least durability exceeding a normal human heart. Hell, if his organs couldn't take damage, then he could be killed very easily, as his brain or heart would explode from the force of moon level attacks.

This is futher validated due to the fact that Naruto has chakra in his body amping his durability, which doesn't just extend to his skin and mucles.

So while Vader isn't just going to casually rip Naruto's insides out, it's still an advantage that Vader has. The force is practically omnipresent, giving Vader access to more vulnerable areas of Naruto. Including his brain.

Force hax is a big deal.

And oh lord, Naruto vs Lapis was a ******* funny thread.

I see that Darthvader has LIGHTSPEED reactions correct? but isn't his running speed Hypersonic+?

So if Naruto were to send over dozens of continent busting rasenshirukens, and Darthvader get away??

Thats my question..

Also has force ever been shown to catch anyone moving MHS+? Or is it since its omnipresence it doesn't "catch up its already there".. cause if thats the case thats cool

Phantasys said:
The Naruto manga clearly states there's no way to strengthen the insides of one's body, that's why the Juken is so effective. It's also the reason why Naruto got one-shotted by his daughter.
No... the reason Jyuken (gentle fist) is effective is because it knocks out the chakra points... not because the inside of the body has no durability. Chakra is spread throughout the body, durability comes from chakra... so the inside of Naruto's body should have Moon Level durability. Himawari knocking out Naruto is a gag from an omake chapter.

UncleSpaceman said:
Hyperception said:
Oblivion00 said:
So should this be added to Vader's victories and Naruto's losses?
Yes
No, Vader has no way of injuring someone with at least Moon Level durability, Mind Hax won't work because of the Bijuu
The Bijuu only stop genjutsu by preventing the re-direction of charkra in the victims centeral nervous system or by telling them their under a genjutsu so they can break it, Vader's mind hax doesn't require charkra to work.

UncleSpaceman said:
Phantasys said:
No... the reason Jyuken (gentle fist) is effective is because it knocks out the chakra points... not because the inside of the body has no durability. Chakra is spread throughout the body, durability comes from chakra... so the inside of Naruto's body should have Moon Level durability. Himawari knocking out Naruto is a gag from an omake chapter.
Chakra's used to reinforce durability, its presence doesn't guarantee it directly. Juken bypasses durability at least partially because it can be used to attack the organs directly. If chakra made you as strong on the inside then Juke users wouldn't be able to kill a guy with only two fingers. Naruto getting one shotted by a child was still written by Kishi, omake doesn't mean non-canon.

In any case Vader one shots by force crush on Naruto's heart or nervous system...hell he could probably force crush the chakra system itself.

^agree, i think there was once a statement from kakashi or neji that it isnt possible to train the inner organs (it was in the chunin exam), this is the reason why the gentle fist was so incredible dangerous ^_^

Vader one-shots on Naruto's heart or nervous system? What If Naruto decides to 5,000 clone barrage him with Moon Level clones like he was going to do to Kaguya before she switched dimensions. I'm pretty sure Vader can't handle that.

Narutoguy304 said:
Vader one-shots on Naruto's heart or nervous system? What If Naruto decides to 5,000 clone barrage him with Moon Level clones like he was going to do to Kaguya before she switched dimensions. I'm pretty sure Vader can't handle that.
Vader could blitz before that happens

Narutoguy304 said:
DV is lightspeed, he could easily evade any attack of naruto and cursh his brain via force-hax (since it is "omnipresent") ^_^

Narutoguy304 said:
Vader is leagues faster than Naruto, Naruto would be like "kage bus-URK" and then drops dead.

From what I've read, Darth Vader has LS reactions, not LS running speed. His running speed is shown to be hypersonic...

2) That chapter where Hima knocked out Naruto was a gag/omake chapter. Yeah it cannon, but just as many other things its an outlier. Don't try to downplay..

The Force works faster than even reactions.

That chapter proves Naruto can indeed be hurt by attacks that target his insides.

Zerzavyx98 said:
From what I've read, Darth Vader has LS reactions, not LS running speed. His running speed is shown to be hypersonic...

2) That chapter where Hima knocked out Naruto was a gag/omake chapter. Yeah it cannon, but just as many other things its an outlier. Don't try to downplay..
His running speed is relativistic+

Read the OP

I'm gonna have to go with Naruto for this one. I don't see Darth Vader winning w/ continental+ AP when Naruto has moon durability.

Zerzavyx98 said:
I'm gonna have to go with Naruto for this one. I don't see Darth Vader winning w/ continental+ AP when Naruto has moon durability.
Vader makes up that with hax. Vader is extremely faster than Naruto.

Vader outspeeds Naruto with hax that also is bypassed by Naruto on the regular...

Naruto has the DC and AP to blow off Vader in one hit

Phantasys said:
Naruto loses, we've already established that...admins please add to their respective pages.
No... it has not been eastablished. Himawari kocking out Naruto was a gag... Gentle Fist is a thing that takes years to learn... Himawari hasn't even started at the academy yet... In canon, Himawari should not even know how to use Gentle Fist.

^It doesn't matter Vader is faster and from what i heard he has haxs to bypass durability with the force haxs. And most of the times people with haxs like Vader are gonna get defeated if the opponent has better haxs or speed but Naruto is slower and bearly has any haxs so yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back