• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Naruto Uzamaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
UncleSpaceman said:
Phantasys said:
Naruto loses, we've already established that...admins please add to their respective pages.
No... it has not been eastablished. Himawari kocking out Naruto was a gag... Gentle Fist is a thing that takes years to learn... Himawari hasn't even started at the academy yet... In canon, Himawari should not even know how to use Gentle Fist.
Too late to argue with me, admin's already put Vader under Naruto's losses and Naruto under Vader's wins.

BTW...nothing Naruto can do would prevent Vader from Force crushing his heart or brain.

Phantasys said:
UncleSpaceman said:
Phantasys said:
Naruto loses, we've already established that...admins please add to their respective pages.
No... it has not been eastablished. Himawari kocking out Naruto was a gag... Gentle Fist is a thing that takes years to learn... Himawari hasn't even started at the academy yet... In canon, Himawari should not even know how to use Gentle Fist.
Too late to argue with me, admin's already put Vader under Naruto's losses and Naruto under Vader's wins.
BTW...nothing Naruto can do would prevent Vader from Force crushing his heart or brain.
Well, from what iv'e heard, when the Attack Potency chart gets revised in december, the Naruto god tiers will become Small Planet Level. I assume all there losses will be wiped, when that happens.

plus naruto wins because in sage mode he can manipulate the energy around him remember when he fought pain and used that energy to sort of force hit pain knocking him out

How is this declared when two outliers were "okayed" by like five people?

O______o

This should be undecided because

1) The gag manga is being used against Naruto... which is like using gag Roshi. That shouldn't be allowed

2) People are saying Naruto's heart will be crushed when he has Moon level durability and Vader hasn't shown that strength ever

3) Mind hax on someone with all nine bijuu in his head? what?

Kuruma has Negative Emotions Sensing and Naruto has the durability on him. i thought Vader only had FTL reactions. He has those reactions but he still couldn't handle 5k clones coming at him lmao. How many is he gonna react to before he gets 1-shotted. Idk. It's not a big deal. I do NOT see Raditz even giving Naruto trouble though lmfao. But uh.. ok

Zerzavyx98 said:
2) People are saying Naruto's heart will be crushed when he has Moon level durability and Vader hasn't shown that strength ever
read the posts above you, and if possible look at the chunin-exam, somewhere in the fights after the "forst of death"-exam kakashi (or neji or guy) said that it isnt possible to strengthen the inner body which is the sole reason why juuken is such a dangerous attack :)

this means that a a small flick with DVs finger would kill naruto ^_^

Can an admin close this thread now? Most people here agree that Vader would win and his victory has already been added to his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back