• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Naruto Uzamaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just depends on what kind of hax actually. If its powerful enough then that + speed advantage gives you the win over a stronger character however if it doesn't then no.

UncleSpaceman said:
Here's another much more logical explanation, Naruto was using Kurama Sage Mode, not Six Paths Sage Mode.
naruto tanked stuff in kurama sage mode (or kurama mode/sage mode alone) that exceeded the blade, so even with that argument it would be a "outlier", for example: pains attacks, obitos attacks etc. on the other hand my explanation fits perfectly into the story and isnt contradicting with anything shown so far ^_^

Basically all Naruto's got going for him is brute force, Vader can do such silly things with the force it's silly. Not to mention, precognition means he knows everything Naruto will ever try to do or consider trying to do before he even thinks of it, and given how much faster Vader is I don't see Naruto landing a hit to begin with. Vader should take this.

Vader.
I disagree because I consider Naruto reacting to Light Fang to be a legit feat. But since we're apparently not allowed to discuss that topic here than I won't comment any further. Still, my vote goes to Naruto.
Even if that feat was legit,Vader still has mind hax.So my vote goes to Vader

@Valar Melkor 2

This has been discussed multiple times and we've concluded that it is not legit.

@UncleSpaceman

That's really more danger sense, not precognition.

How is mind hax countered by Kurama? As LordAizenSama said...

Kurama has to react to being naruto being hit with the mindhax, and it leaves enough of a opening for the likes of bee to nearly get killed by itachi. If darth vader mind haxs naruto, there is noway naruto can deal with that and then whatever else vader throws at him, assuming naruto can even deal with the mindhax.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Yeah ...I'll go with Naruto on this one the gap in power is too great + I don't see anything Vader has bypassing his moon lvl durability.Mind hax is countered by Kurama.That and his regen.
...Wat

That would be the case if darth even had anything moon lvl in his Arsenal to put Naruto down even then he still has regen.

And Naruto's regen is f**king awful. Seriously, Low Regenerationn just means healing from regular injuries faster, this doesn't even regard stuff like Vader crushing Naruto's heart/brain with the Force or mind attacking him.

The Everlasting said:
And Naruto's regen is f**king awful. Seriously, Low Regenerationn just means healing from regular injuries faster, this doesn't even regard stuff like Vader crushing Naruto's heart/brain with the Force or mind attacking him.
The example Aizen made is invalid looking at it now. -_- Naruto is in kyuubi mode so kyuubi is aware of everything they're linked to each other.And his regen is low lvl in base even a small fragment of kyuubis chakra healed a hole in his chest.

Okay, so maybe Vader cannot attack Naruto's durability directly, fine. Sure, you can have that. Now, what would Naruto do about, say, Vader just sort of suspending him in midair and forcing all of the oxygen out of his lungs? remember, physical strength doesn't do much if A: your assailant is an intangible, all-encompassing energy prevalent throughout the universe, and B: you have nothing solid to push off of. What about Vader just throwing him into space, towards the Sun perhaps? That would do the trick nicely.

He can't breathe in space and he can't exactly give himself a direction to fly when he's in space.

Limited knowledge on Vader however I'm pretty sure Naruto doesn't need air in kyuubi mode .The last being what I'm referring to.And he has flight ...so yeah not seeing that happening.

Have you watched The Last... Yes, Naruto can breath in space. Also how would Vader even get Naruto into space?

Naruto destroys the continent 50 times over, gg

@Valar

Then why doesn't his profile say that?

@Chill

He could also suspend him in mid-air and crush his heart.

Sub-Atomic Matter Manipulation, telekinetic suspension + crushing of heart/brain/lungs/what have you, telepathic attacks. Vader doesn't win in a full-on fight, but he can easily win through his various techniques.

• Naruto down-players site a non-canon novel
  • Naruto could resist the suspension with flight... also how would Vader crush Naruto's heart, when he has at least Moon Level durability?

It should probably list that, then.

What about, I dunno, shutting off all bioelectric flow throughout the body? If the entire body stops working all of a sudden, taht sounds like a victory to me.

What are you even referring to?

Internal durability works a little differently. He could also just pull all the blood out of his body. Also, I don't think you can resist telekinetic restraint by flight.

The Everlasting said:
What are you even referring to?
Internal durability works a little differently. He could also just pull all the blood out of his body. Also, I don't think you can resist telekinetic restraint by flight.
Chakra flows throughout the body. Durability in Naruto comes from chakra, so Naruto's internals should also have at least Moon Level durability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back