• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Sidious vs The HST

Sheoth

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
[Made via request from LordAizenSama due to the existing one being outdated.]

-Sidious has arrived on a barren gas giant sized planet, where the entirety of the Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece verses await him (Excluding Yhwach, because he would stomp)-

Rules:

-Win by total death of either side

-No prep for either side

-Both sides are in character

-No knowledge for either side

-EU Sidious for obvious reasons

-If the HST stomps, add EU Vader

-If Sidious stomps, add the Fairy Tail verse and the Katekyo Hitman Reborn verse

3385134 1381615006071.06res 358 361
HST

Tumblr le3mqj5yIl1qc2eojo1 500
Sidious

GO!

Sidious completely roflmurks One Piece and Bleach through power alone, and things only really get complicated by the Naruto God-Tiers, though Sidious' far superior speed + ridiculous TP and a whole other assortment of hax should bring him the victory.

Shouldn't Sidious just... speedblitz them all into oblivion?

Lifedrain the immortals, Essence Transfer into someone (including Yhwach unless he has some pretty decent Soul hax prevention).

I mean... Kaguya is the fastest member of the HST, right?

Sidious destroyed her in the thread, so there's nothing to assume that everyone else wouldn't be fodder.

Hell... couldn't he just mindf*ck them all into serving him, since others were capable of such feats, like Vitate, and Vitate is a joke compared in the Force?

I mean, Sidious TKed billions or trillions depending on how you'd interpt what it said. What kind of mental hax does the HST have?

Then there's the matter of SAMM, which IIRC none of the HST has resistance to.

Fairy Tale verse... mmm i'd give it to Sidious with more difficulty, if only because of some of the higher beings like CK.

(Excluding Yhwach, because he would stomp)-

but this though lol^

probably a whole bunch of arguments on genjutsu, and him not being able to see ichigo, and bleach kubo what the hell hacks.

Does he have knowledge? If he doesn't have knowledge he may just getting teleported into a black hole or something by Kaguya.

Aurasuke said:
Does he have knowledge? If he doesn't have knowledge he may just getting teleported into a black hole or something by Kaguya.
No knowledge for either side. I will specify it in the OP.

Many of the top tiers of Naruto have some form of telepathic resistance though. Naruto also has resistance to soul manipulation. The only large problem I see is Darth Sidious' far superior speed.

yeah but one surprise attack and he's dead. he can't breath i space either so if he get's teleported into space he's finished. what about the dangai though, if they just toss him in there he'll be trapped. to many ways for sidious to lose tbh lol

Jinchuriki who've bonded with their tenants become immune to genjutsu, which is why shin's genjutsu failed in Naruto gaiden.

The Everlasting said:
Define "some form of telepathic resistence", because Sidious has TP'd trillions at once.
yeah but he couldn't control them like geass level lelouche control, more like influence as in swayed them toward his side.

Naturally there are the Uchiha as well who have shown telepathic abilities (mind control, entering the mindscape of others, illusions etc.)

Sidious should lose to top tier Naruto, especially the reality warpers. I just don't see Sidious beating 10 Small Planet Level characters.

@Sheoth

I'd recommend changing "add the Fairy Tail verse" to "add the Katekyo Hitman Reborn verse". Fairy Tail ain't gonna do much...

I'll just add them in addition to Fairy Tail.

With the exception of Yhwach (despite that one being debatable), they have no response for Essence Transfer.

Essence Transfer is where the user becomes one with the Force.

To destroy Sidious' spirit, they would have to interact with a 4D entity, as the Bedlam Spirits transcend 4 at least 4 dimensions (As they are beyond the concepts of Time, Space, and Energy)

That's not possible within the HST.

There's no limit to how many times Sidious could take over bodies.

Sidious also speedblitzs, being faster than any of them. The Immortals will be lifedrained and soulsucked, the fodder will be mind raped into servitude.

As a note: Sidious' spirit being defeated in the EU is because he was "redeemed" by the Force.

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
Isn't Sidious FTL with hax how is yhwach debatable?
Almighty makes "any attack he knows unable to harm him", and he's nigh omniscient, so...

Not that Yhwach could stop Essence Transfer, imo.

It requires a connection to the Force to reject the spirit, not just a powerful will or Soul Hax prevention.

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
He needs to activate almighty his opponent apparently sees nano seconds as slow Sidious would blitz him
Argue that with Sheoth.

Back