• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaying a planet of demons isn't High 6-A, especially seeing as we aren't even given a time frame, worldwide fire is a maybe, and restoring humanity was a mass scale resurrection feat, not a High 6-A reality warping feat.

Okay. But the Horsemen still scale to War who has worldwide fire feat.

That's why I think 7-B, likely High 6-A would be better than High 6-A alone.

Slaying planet of demons and restoring humanity sounds pretty vague, I think we cannot use that for upgrade.

But I agree with "7-B, likely High 6-A" via War's feat.

Also agree on speed feat.

None of things posted here is High 6-A, that War thing is literally just a title cause he is War.

Fury being capable of slaying a planet of demons means that she can kill the demons not cause a massive aoe that will travel around the globe and surface wipe the planet which is a massive stretch.

Restoring humanity is also not a High 6-A feat, it's exactly as it's states and has nothing to do with his AP.

Resurrection obviously isn't High 6-A. And I know the surface wiping was overtime and not a strait up oneshot, but Death has fought enemies powered by the Well of Souls I recall a mention from Dark649; but seems pretty vague.

I think we call all agree that the 7-B and Hypersonic calcs are usable though.

I'd like to here from Dark649 first, but so far; it's looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back