• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
These are the feats to calc, right? Just want to make sure.
sigh

War's scalable height here which is around 6'2 comparing to a van. Angels at around 2:20.
Looking into it the 8-B feats seem... nonexistant. Things to calc are The Guardian KE and busting the corruption pustule thing

War jousting a statue through a wall in The White City(yes its the same feat as kool-aid manning it)

"A fearsome cracking, not unlike the shattering of some great peak, echoed down the street" (the statue rip, dimensions for statue below)

"He held both(hands) high above his head, and with them he supported an inconceivable weight. The effigy of the lunging angel, larger then horse and rider combined, carved of solid stone" -- "yet it seemed to scarcely even slow the fearsome pair who carried it now." (War and Ruin holding the statue of an angel, which an angel would look something like this, War's height here(About 6'2), and Ruin's height/dimensions and such to be scaled compared to War)

"With a deep grunt he snapped his body forward, hurling the sculpture with all his unnatural strength. The massive projectile soared ahead of them to slam with devastating force, not against the door, but against the stone wall some few paces to the right of the entryway. the statue shattered into heavy chunks that bounced and skittered along the roadway. The wall itself was shot through with a cobweb of deep fractures and fissures, but it had proved thick enough to stand against the bombardment."

"At the apex of Ruin's flight, the split-tongued tip of Chaoeater seemed, almost gently, to kiss the already compromised wall. Stone exploded inward in a billowing cloud of dust and jaggen shrapnel."

Maker Constructs for comparison, Several times did Death one-shot a maker construct by fragmenting it, there may be some V. Frags in there but I don't remember them. and multiple times were some constructs stated to be made of brass, so theres your low, mid, mid-high, and high-ends

death killed and decapitated a Leviathan, a better shot of the size is around 6:40 or so.

Dagon could probably use a Large Size KE calc if possible
Since your off break can you do dis? Remember to take it easy and one step at a time though

@Migue79

It has been almost a month now. We would still appreciate your help with these calculations.

If that is not possible, perhaps I should ask some other calc group members?

That would be great.
I'm not even going to try to have you calc any of the other constructs besides the humanoid ones, because I care for your time and they are big, six-armed, lanky centaurs at times.

Also there should be one more specifically saying brass near the end, just can't pin it down at the moment due to me juggling several things right now, good fun though!

Pg: 95 (attack on Crowfather's domain, constructs shown to vary on whether they are brass or stone) "The Ice-coated chamber swarmed with figures of brass and stone"

Death cuts these things into pieces and fragments some more, and Crowfather one-shots them with his Cudgel.
(Scan for the ladder)
Pg: 100 "At such times, the Old One swung his gnarled cudgel, striking with a force more than sufficient to crush metal and end their artifical lives."

(Possible V. Frag of a construct?)

Pg: 100. "Each time one of them so much as drew near, however, Death was there to block its path. Harvester(Death's scythe) swung in short, vicious arcs, blurring back and forth between one weapon and two. So violently did some of the constructs burst apart beneath the Horseman's assault that several other automatons were destroyed, not by any direct action of Death himself, but by the flying shrapnel that had once been their compatriots."

Whew. Put this off for awhile.

Right off the bat, though, Guardian KE I’ll mainly calc the KE behind his swings with the Hammer. Should be easy to do (just upscale hammer mass lol)

Angel statue I might just calc it’s mass. Idk what else to do from there with what’s given.

And Dagon KE looks… a little tricky but doable.

It’s late af rn so I’ll probs do so tomorrow.

For the Angel Statue throw just what the KE for throwing it as fast as a horse would be(for a definite low ball, but I don't recall speed feats in The Abomination Vault novel)

So basically 48.2 Kilometers per hour for how fast the statue is, now it did go faster then Ruin who is already well above any normal horse but we have no idea how much faster which would require an assumption, which isn't what we want. I'd rather a Low-ball then an assumption.

Calced the Guardian's sledgehammer KE here.

Working on the Dagon & Angel calcs during the time this message is sent. Just came here to post this to let you know the progress.

I seriously do not envy you for either of the Calculations ahead of you, Angel Statue throw and Dagon KE are going to be bitches to do, so thank you for partaking in the misery and calculating like 5 feats!

Angel Statue Throw was pretty easy actually. Though the new updated results for the Guardian KE doe... O_O'

Anywho... I'll get the Dagon KE done soon!!!!!
Precisely what I thought it'd be! Jesus christ, just above one Kiloton, how did someone being 4 times Death's size considering proportion go over 10 times higher the the of calc?

Noice!

Back