• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darksiders 7-B downgrade

My analogy stands, destroying the core that produces the power doesn’t necessarily mean you’d scale to full power output
Forger passively is a source of energy for his whole army and uses the same energy to attack
2) we have no idea how it would reproduce itself or even the time frame for it doing that; let’s not use that as an argument
You need to read my blog. I am calculating the energy to sustain the army, not to create it. And in fact we do know the time
it’s still the only solidly Tier 6 feat

8-B Darksiders
Akaza:
motivation-motivated.gif

They'd be 8-B, likely 8-A, possibly Far Higher at this point. Also high-mid is too much for any of them to handle.
For War well, he has spatial, soul, and hellfire attacks, that would be good for countering the high-mid regen, no? For Death well...life absorbt, ice and soul attacks maybe?

How about Hellfire and spatial?
Don't know where Hellfire comes from either, ain't burn the soul kind, probably just something about War having super fire. Spatial manip is either non-combat acclible or "not bypassing High-Mid" dura neg.

Prove demons have nukes.
Alright, now, I'm gonna ask a few questions. I'm not knowledgeable about this franchise, but I saw this thread and wanted to point out something.

1. Are demons immune to human weapons? Invul or Intang?
2. Were humans at the modern stage before being destroyed?

If 1 is a yes, then 2 is irrelevant. If 1 is a no, then you need to address 2. By what I see on the wiki the ruined city looks like a modern one with its high-rise buildings. then again the wiki might be unreliable

Alright, now, I'm gonna ask a few questions. I'm not knowledgeable about this franchise, but I saw this thread and wanted to point out something.

1. Are demons immune to human weapons? Invul or Intang?
2. Were humans at the modern stage before being destroyed?

If 1 is a yes, then 2 is irrelevant. If 1 is a no, then you need to address 2. By what I see on the wiki the ruined city looks like a modern one with its high-rise buildings. then again the wiki might be unreliable
1. No, they're just way too god damn fast and overwhelmed humanity very easily and very quickly. Last human on earth died in Darksiders 2 after the rest were transported away by either Fury or died horribly to Belial and other demons.
2. Yes. However there's a variety of things saying demons never obtained nuclear tech from humans, including the fact at least 95% of demons are arrogant sons of bitches and the nukes more then likely all being detonated because Humans be like that. Or the vaults were simply never breached or cared about. Or the creators didn't think about nukes being a thing and as such PIS kicks in cause Demons have never shown the tech anywhere near nukes. Angels have shown tech for holy nukes that specifically kill demons, but never full on tier 7 nukes.

1. No, they're just way too god damn fast and overwhelmed humanity very easily and very quickly. Last human on earth died in Darksiders 2 after the rest were transported away by either Fury or died horribly to Belial and other demons.
2. Yes. However there's a variety of things saying demons never obtained nuclear tech from humans, including the fact at least 95% of demons are arrogant sons of bitches and the nukes more then likely all being detonated because Humans be like that. Or the vaults were simply never breached or cared about. Or the creators didn't think about nukes being a thing and as such PIS kicks in cause Demons have never shown the tech anywhere near nukes. Angels have shown tech for holy nukes that specifically kill demons, but never full on tier 7 nukes.
understandable, i guess tier 7 is a no now

Forger passively is a source of energy for his whole army and uses the same energy to attack
1) need a source on the energy thing
2) need proof it outputs the same energy levels for its attacks
3) need proof it should scale
TO that power on durability
You need to read my blog. I am calculating the energy to sustain the army, not to create it. And in fact we do know the time
Ok but why exactly would Death scale to such energy

He destroys the core but that’s it, we can’t assume the energy output impacts durability here at all
1) get this accepted
2) why would this be anything but ED again?

Back