• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Deku’s intelligence and Danger Sense with Ruby’s semblance and weapon. Near perma molecular intangibility with two different speed amps and precog. Lmao.
Actually Ruby is gone now... also Deku has to dodge point blank danmaku if Raku tries to stay up close

Predicts a teleport with Danger Sense and Intellience, tanks hit with aura, catches with Blackwhip, freezes, ???, profit
Proof of Deku predicting a teleport that's literally just disappearing into a puff of smoke then hitting like 20 times with point blank danmaku?

Proof of Deku predicting a teleport that's literally just disappearing into a puff of smoke then hitting like 20 times with point blank danmaku?
Deku predicted Mirio whose movement from out of the ground is practically teleportation and even theorized that it was teleportation but predicted it anyway. That was before he got Danger Sense. And Danmaku gets tanked through with Aura or blocked with Blackwhip since they have Raven’s Aura now which is actually really high. Or create ice/rock walls between themselves. Or do an omnidirectional attack. Also with Raven’s fighting skill and Deku’s intelligence + precog they can just dodge the Danmaku, especially if they use Fa Jin and speed amp away before it goes off.

Also with that argument I don’t see how having Ruby in the fusion was suddenly a deal breaker.

Deku predicted Mirio whose movement from out of the ground is practically teleportation and even theorized that it was teleportation but predicted it anyway. That was before he got Danger Sense. And Danmaku gets tanked through with Aura or blocked with Blackwhip since they have Raven’s Aura now which is actually really high. Or create ice/rock walls between themselves. Or do an omnidirectional attack. Also with Raven’s fighting skill and Deku’s intelligence + precog they can just dodge the Danmaku, especially if they use Fa Jin and speed amp away before it goes off.

Also with that argument I don’t see how having Ruby in the fusion was suddenly a deal breaker.
Dodge danmaku that's more effective up close and may as well be AoE? And also the fact that hitting the Invulnerability shield isn't exactly a good idea considering big AoE status effects are a bitch,and the walls like, they're equalized to a value that can atomize those lol

Because blitzing and being intangible to everyone is an issue

If I remember correctly Death does still have invulnerability (although its an alternate form) if that's a factor.

If I remember correctly Death does still have invulnerability (although its an alternate form) if that's a factor.
I think that’s from a form not used? not sure
But if that’s the case then are we assuming Base Deku is used for the fusion so that mean OFA Amps can still be used?

Oryx has Invulnerability of his own that activates semi-often for like 10 seconds at a time and his shield which can't be really damaged

I think that’s from a form not used? not sure
But if that’s the case then are we assuming Base Deku is used for the fusion so that mean OFA Amps can still be used?
I'd have Deku removed if they could, for the simple reason of "AP stomps the tournament with very IC ways to go", funnily enough, Horsemen super forms in DS actually aren't utter AP stomp-worthy amps

Back