• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkrai VS. Antasma

Antasma should resist sleep manip, but nothing on Darkrai's level. Antasma also probably has a good AP advantage, but again nothing to prevent sleep manip which is Darkrai's first move. This can be done either by creating some sort of portal/void under the opponent (which doubles up as BFR, though the BFR itself isn't that strong), omnidirectional projectile spam or via a thought.

So yeah, Darkrai puts Antasma to sleep first

I don't know who to vote. Antasma starts off with sleep manipulation and attacks while they're in a dream (within a dream which is weird). But it seems like Darkrai does the same.

Antasma is most likely going to turn into several bats at the start anyway. Darkrai would have to at least hit most of them since killing a few doesn't affect Antasma.

I have an issue with this however. If Darkrai's first move is a void under Antasma then that will be a problem due to his first attack allows Antasma to turn into several bats. If Darkrai hits a few, this won't affect the Antasma bats due to him not taking damage whenever Mario kills a few. Antasma only needs one bat to hit Darkrai. So I'm still unsure on who wins however.

Well, Antasma tends to amp up using his orbs as his first move. But regardless, dark void has a large enough AoE to affect all of the bats since they're fairly close together right after he transforms into the bats.

Back