• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante resistance to Space Manip

Pretty simple CRT, in DMC3 we see Dante figthing against his brother, Vergil , who can cut through space and ignore durability thanks to Yamato.

Now, Dante should have resistance to space manip because he isn't cut into ribbons everytime he fights against Vergil and in gameplay can even stop it along with the JC using Royal Guard.

I agree, giving the space powers and the range of each JC, it should cut anyone in bits

While maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe he tanking in gameplay could be mech, he blocking it with Royalguard is enough

I'm sorry to have to do this

Outside of being stated to cut through dimensions, has it ever actually ignored Durability?

Vergil cut Arkham's arm like it was butter while Dante (who was stronger at that point) had trouble fighting him and was getting slowly but surely overpowered.

Let me think if there are more.

Against Beowulf and Nero are good examples

Beowulf had a close battle against Dante who was comparable to Vergil at that time, and was instantly one shotted by Yamato

Sanctus, while being far weaker than Nero, stabbed him in the Devil Bringer, which even Casual Dante couldn't, without any effort (literally any)

Ah, yep, Beo tho.

I mean, the devil bringer could be an exception? Dante was literally playin dead when Nero "fought" him.

Galens said:
I thought ignored durability comes from spatial manipulation and not from another cause?
It is because of that, yes. But can do it without the need for a JC or something like that, normal slashes work too.

Dante was fighting at a similar level since he was "comparable" to Nero in that fight, and a Stinger didn't did jack

Sanctus literally without effort stabed that arm, and he's weaker than Nero

Beowulf was blind, this doesn't nerfs his AP/Dura

Schnee One said:
I'm sorry to have to do this
Outside of being stated to cut through dimensions, has it ever actually ignored Durability?
Casually cut beowulf in half with one slice while Dante wasn't able to kill him, the Yamato was used to stab Nero's devil bringer (Sanctus is far weaker than him and he didn't have Sparda. Dante who stingered right into his devil bringer didn't leave a scratch on it.)

Cut off one of Blob Arkham's arms with ease, while Dante was having trouble fighting him.

And in case anyone wants to bring up "It was Blocked by Kalina ann" First of all Vergil is like 3 tiers above Lady, and he was tired out from his fight with Dante immensely. It's an outlier and clearly PIS that Yamato didn't cut through her.

So, I got Garg banned so he couldn't debunk this anymore >:v Garg is ok with this too and Glass already gave his approval, there has been no opposition that hasn't been debunked or refuted.

Can this be applied already? If so Imma go and call Nedge to help with the profile

Back