• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Discussion Thread: I'm Going Ghost!

These all seem to make sense, but as for that one scan that Frostbite's trying to state could use some sound so we can actually get a precise understanding of what he's trying to go over.
Here. This should work.

the thing about the phantom Zone anchored to the earth, i interpreted it that because Humanity is one of the species that exists the most in it, it cause a "need" since it works like an AfterLife
But nothing backs that, that's the problem.

Looks fine as well, although by the description of ghosts creating their own realms that contain different time flows, does this mean the potential return of Low 2-C Danny Phantom since you’re bringing up ghost energy being 4D?

Looks fine as well, although by the description of ghosts creating their own realms that contain different time flows, does this mean the potential return of Low 2-C Danny Phantom since you’re bringing up ghost energy being 4D?
That hinges on what happens in the graphic novel. The potential is there though, but I'm waiting to see what happens.

And I heard ghosts are going to have their regen get upgraded from Low-Godly to Mid-Godly, what is the new evidence for it?

And I heard ghosts are going to have their regen get upgraded from Low-Godly to Mid-Godly, what is the new evidence for it?
That one depends on what the novel does as well because the "evidence" is some ghosts returning despite time being reverted back to before their creation, but since it doesn't happen on screen, it's more than likely a mess up on the writes part unless something more concrete appears.

Can ghosts possess a robot?
They should yes. Danny has overshadowed inorganic objects with no consciousness such as a stuffed dummy of the Fright Knight and has overshadowed his computer to take over his video game character. So yeah, he should be able to possess robots since he can possess technology/data an inanimate objects.

They should yes. Danny has overshadowed inorganic objects with no consciousness such as a stuffed dummy of the Fright Knight and has overshadowed his computer to take over his video game character. So yeah, he should be able to possess robots since he can possess technology/data an inanimate objects.
Could a ghost possess another ghost?

I hit a derp moment cause I just realized that Danny scales directly to the starry sky feat now rather than downscaling from it when he used the Ecto Skeleton, so everyone is exactly 100x stronger than what I actually thought.

I hit a derp moment cause I just realized that Danny scales directly to the starry sky feat now rather than downscaling from it when he used the Ecto Skeleton, so everyone is exactly 100x stronger than what I actually thought.
He actually upscales from the starry sky feat since he's superior to the Reality Gauntlet

Yeah, that's what that previous revision was before about the 4-A scaling. So now Ecto-Skeleton Danny is 100x starry sky, and Dan's Ghostly Wail is 100x that so he got 3-C with it.

Now that I think about it, did Danny die when he first got ghost powers?

Reminds me of that Cartoon Conspiracy video I watched years back of Danny being half-dead.

No, Danny isn't dead. He is very much still alive, but he has his human DNA fused with ghost DNA to turn into a ghost.
Basically this.

He just noe has two halves. But that hasn't stop people from assuming he is half dead but in a way he is since the other half that's in his body is a ghost which are seen as undead but no, Danny Fenton isn't half dead, he just has ectoplasm in his DNA and can turn into his ghost half.

And I noticed something about the Lifting Strength for End of Season 1-Season 2, if he's downscaling from his own feat from lifting that bus by 10x, which is currently Class 50, wouldn't that actually be baseline Class 100?

Class 50 is 25 to 50 but Class 100 is 50 to 100 is just weird but I left it at 50 because it's close to that and not 100 which would be more confusing in my opinion honesty.

Prior to the Multiple Selves CRT, you forgot Dark Danny
I don't think he counts since he's not a half ghost/human. Dark Danny is Danny Phantom (full ghost at the time) who overshadowed Vlad Plasmius (full ghost at the time) and fused him into himself but it resulted in Danny's corruption. Turning him into his own unique individual. This is why Jazz stated the boomerang couldn't lock on to him because he wasn't Danny, with Dark Danny stating that he was but grew out of it. Basically, he doesn't have two halves residing in him anymore, he's a single entity.

Man, July sure is taking it's time, gotta hold myself back from attempting Low 2-C Danny Phantom again while i think there's a chance for a likely/possible rating right now, I'd like to see if the graphic novel brings anything new to support it or disprove it. I don't want to get hit with the outlier argument, cause if Danny becomes Low 2-C, almost everyone becomes Low 2-C.

Also, here are my findings Low 2-C Reality Gauntlet and thus Danny Phantom. What do you guys think.

The Reality Gauntlet

Yup, the discount Infinite Gauntlet, know as The Reality Gauntlet is the the main focus of this thread.

Current Rating

Currently, the Reality Gauntlet is rated at 4-A for this casual feat which was accepted here, and the scaling was revised here that puts Danny above the gauntlet. Please take a look at those threads as they quickly explain the rating/scaling and will catch anyone up to speed.

However, I think this is a low ball given the statements we have and what the GIW (Guys in White) planned to do with it.

Guys In White Statement

The GIW state
they believed the gauntlet has enough spectral power to eradicate ghosts forever, and what makes this important is the fact that it would need to destroy the entire Ghost Zone in order to do this.

As stated by Skulker in season 1, episode 18, "Life Lessons". There are infinite realms in the Ghost Zone and is an endless void made entirely of ectoplasm which is shown at various points in the series and stated (3:40) by the creator of the series himself which backs up it being infinite in size, hell season 3, episode 2 was titled infinite realms and introduced the Infi-map.

Butch also stated (3:40) ghosts are spread far and wide across the Ghost Zone, and Danny has only scratched the surface during his time on Nickelodeon. Which means that the gauntlet would need to reach across an Infinite dimension in order to make sure all ghosts are eradicated.

But it doesn't stop their because several of the structures in the Ghost Zone are ghosts as well like Carnivorous Canyon or the River of Revoltion. Even ectoplasm on it's own can turn people into ghosts, look no further than Danny Phantom and Vlad Plasmius. And yes, the Guys in White knew of the Ghost Zone as in season 3, episode 7; "Livin' Large", they where going to use the fenton ghost portal to send and anti-ghost missile into the Ghost Zone and release a substance that would reduce it to nothing.

The agent even states this to Sam and Tucker...

Agent: We just need you out of the way until we finish our mission.

Sam: You mean destroying the world?

Agent: Part of it, yes. The nasty ghost infested part.

Sam: But your wrong. If you destroy the Ghost Zone, you also destroy [gets interrupted]

So the ultimate goal for the Guys in White is to destroy the entire Ghost Zone and all ghosts inside. This is why in the previous season they asked Freakshow what he knew about the Reality Gauntlet because from the information they gathered they believed it to be powerful enough to eradicate ghosts forever which means the total destruction of the Ghost Zone.

Freakshow's statement and the gauntlets feats would back this.

Freakshow's statement

When explaining the gauntlets capabilities to the Guys in White, Freakshow states that the gauntlet can "control all reality".

Now before the "all reality is vague" argument gets dropped. It's already shown the gauntlet can effect space on an interstellar level at minimum with a simple hand gesture. Danny also returned everything back to the way it was the day before they left Amity Park to save their families with a hand gesture.

This means he just brought back time and also means it can effect time on a universal scale. So yeah, when Freakshow said all reality, that includes space and time.

Conclusion

1. We accept the Ghost Zone as infinite and a 4-D ectoplasmic structure. The Guys in White believed the guantlet has enough power to eradicate ghosts forever which would require to complete destruction of the Ghost Zone as ghosts are spread far and wide throughout it and their goal is revealed to be the total destruction of the Ghost Zone.

2. Freakshow stated the gauntlet can control all reality, and this includes space and time. With us visually seeing it warp space, and Danny even warping reality back to before the events of the episode took place. Showing it can alter things on an interstellar to universal scale as temporal abilities like these are considered to be on a universal scale unless proven otherwise.

This would make the Reality Gauntlet and thus Danny Phantom through scaling Low 2-C (Universe level+).

It seems to be overtime based on what you've described, I'm not really so sure on that. And in what way would it destroy the ghost zone? Could it just mean that they could just kill all the habitats on there to make the ghost zone feel lifeless as a wasteland?

Last edited:
It seems to be overtime based on what you've described, I'm not really so sure on that. And in what way would it destroy the ghost zone? Could it just mean that they could just kill all the habitats on there to make the ghost zone feel lifeless as a wasteland?
How did you get overtime from what I said? The Reality Gauntlet and it's abilities/power, they are consistently displayed as happening in a flash or wave of a hand so why would it be overtime. Also it literally said "eradicate ghosts forever" and we know they wanted to destroy the Ghost Zone which is the only way to do that because so long as the Ghost Zone exists, ghosts will continue to appear and they are spread out across an infinite dimension so how could it eradicate ghosts forever if it's going to leave the dimension which is made entirely out of ectoplasm, has sentient structures and can cause the creation of ghosts. Eradicating just the inhabitants doesn't stop ghosts forever as more would just show up there eventually.

Back