• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Discussion Thread: I'm Going Ghost!

How did you get overtime from what I said? The Reality Gauntlet and it's abilities/power, they are consistently displayed as happening in a flash or wave of a hand so why would it be overtime. Also it literally said "eradicate ghosts forever" and we know they wanted to destroy the Ghost Zone which is the only way to do that because so long as the Ghost Zone exists, ghosts will continue to appear and they are spread out across an infinite dimension so how could it eradicate ghosts forever if it's going to leave the dimension which is made entirely out of ectoplasm, has sentient structures and can cause the creation of ghosts. Eradicating just the inhabitants doesn't stop ghosts forever as more would just show up there eventually.
Oh sorry, I misinterpreted the statement considering I was very sleepy that night, but I guess this does make sense

Oh sorry, I misinterpreted the statement considering I was very sleepy that night, but I guess this does make sense
It's cool. This is just my thoughts on it and any points brought up are good as I'll need to be ready to explain whatever questions people have. The graphic novel will make or break my argument depending on what happens.

It's cool. This is just my thoughts on it and any points brought up are good as I'll need to be ready to explain whatever questions people have. The graphic novel will make or break my argument depending on what happens.
Thanks for understanding me

Wait a second, while I sas looking at this calc, I noticed a problem, like the calc isn't even evaluated. And average school buses like that are only 10,000 in pounds and not in kilograms. And besides, people were still on the bus
That calc is old yes. I even asked for it to be evaluated in the past but nothing came of it. Honestly, a recalc is differently needed given the actual weight. I'll request the feat be calculated again.

Just the rest of this month and we will be in July. I hope they actually go into some detail of the Ghost Zone. They say the characters will be traveling through time and space to discover the secrets of the Ghost Zone to stop Dark Danny from destroying the world so they can't just not give use any knew information when they go on the adventure, though I have a theory on what they are looking for.

Does anyone have any ideas for potential matches if 2-C Danny Phantom is accepted? I have some ideas.

the sword and the gauntlet are technically the same, just that the gems are more specific and the sword needs it to go full power

We have the IG´s profile (So technically half the profile of Thanos because he mostly uses the IG and no his natural powers), It's on my list after I finish Doctor Doom and Hulk.

the sword and the gauntlet are technically the same, just that the gems are more specific and the sword needs it to go full power
Ok. Look forward to the match if 2-C DP gets accepted (though the gauntlet is accepted as 2-C so it would still be fine) when it's applied.

If 2-C Danny gets rejected, what would you do?

If 2-C Danny gets rejected, what would you do?
What I've always done. Keep on making sure the series is accurate. Don't get me wrong though, I'd be a little pissed and throw some insults at a wall but I was the one who upgraded/downgraded then from Low 2-C so I wont dwell on it for long (Just for the remainder of the year)

Youmu is kinda a terrible matchup because she scales to hundreds of universes while I assume Danny only scales to baseline 2-C...or does he?

Then yeah Youmu is a terrible matchup.
Durability negation is still a thing. Danny has layered hax so hee resistances can be bypassed unless she's got enough layers.

Last edited:
Forgot about that, though I don't see if it would work with such a massive gap in AP, especially considering Youmu's haxs.

Guess it depends on if the novel brings anything note worthy to Danny's arsenal, along with a decent AP buff.

To point out, I'm not really expecting any crazy hax to appear in the novel. Maybe some more time related stuff nothing too crazy. Danny Phantom is a verse with hax but I never saw it as broken.

The only thing I'm expecting is potentially some Tier 2 stuff simply based on the premise of the story (at least from what we are told in the summary). I'm more focused on what additions to the lore this could hopefully bring as several things are still left unanswered.

Oh and shouldn't this blog be updated? Considering that Vortex now physically scales to that planetary storm feat now

Oh and shouldn't this blog be updated? Considering that Vortex now physically scales to that planetary storm feat now
Huh, I thought I already fixed that. Well I removed the bottom portion revolving around the scaling since as you pointed out we scale them to the storm and we have the scaling value on the verse page already.

Hey, this video here that we use as evidence is about to get deleted due to low views, as streamable does that. Someone with an account in imgur should move it into an album there by cutting it into smaller videos of up to 1 minute each.

Or maybe it doesn't matter anymore as evidence, in which case just ignore this.

Since I made the video, the site tells me as much in my account (looks like this). Streamable has also deleted many videos I put there over the years for those reasons, which I why I currently never use it.

Now it doesn't say so over that video since someone must have saw it, but it isn't safe there.

Ah I see, what video storage website would you use for long scans besides streamable? Imgur isn't really that reliable for longer videos since it doesn't accept videos longer than 60 seconds

I know, as I said I cut evidence in smaller videos of up to 1 minute (like this), as long as one has an account there as far as I'm aware imgur doesn't delete them, which I take as insanely good, as videos anywhere else disappear. So I believe the extra work is more than worth it.

Edit: If used,
  • number the order of the videos, imgur may fix them up.
  • Imgur may only allow audio after an album is already made, so if it's purely made of videos just put a random image first as a fake, then the videos & remove the image.

Last edited:
Hey, this video here that we use as evidence is about to get deleted due to low views, as streamable does that. Someone with an account in imgur should move it into an album there by cutting it into smaller videos of up to 1 minute each.

Or maybe it doesn't matter anymore as evidence, in which case just ignore this.
We aren't using that feat anymore since we've got several others of ghosts forming from their energy but this has reminded me that all the scans that have sound that I use for important things like the Ecto-Skeleton multiplier, Reality Gauntlet stuff, and other important information on the series are all on streamable and some are scheduled for deletion. Luckily I just quickly downloaded all of them from streamable back to my phone so we have the back ups.

I know, as I said I cut evidence in smaller videos of up to 1 minute (like this), as long as one has an account there as far as I'm aware imgur doesn't delete them, which I take as insanely good, as videos anywhere else disappear. So I believe the extra work is more than worth it.

Edit: If used,
  • number the order of the videos, imgur may fix them up.
  • Imgur may only allow audio after an album is already made, so if it's purely made of videos just put a random image first as a fake, then the videos & remove the image.
Majority of the vids are all below 1 minute with the exception of about 5 out of 32 so majority are good. However, my phone is in terrible shape (a portion of the bottom screen is pitch black) so I can't actually cut videos from the usual apps I use (that's haulted my American Dragon Jack Long series rework) so I can't do much at the moment.

Gabriela posted this. It would be fire if it happens in the graphic novel.

Here's another from May.

Last edited:
He looks much different
True. Though considering what happened to Danny Phantom when he Overshadowed Vlad, I wouldn't be surprised if Dark Danny went through another change if he Overshadowed Clockwork.

Last edited:
Back