• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Discussion Thread: I'm Going Ghost!

True. Though considering what happened to Danny Phantom when he Overshadowed Vlad, I wouldn't be surprised if Dark Danny when through another change if he Overshadowed Clockwork.
He does look like he has clockwork's clothes on. And if him overshadowing Clockwork became the case, imagine how OP he would be

He does look like he has clockwork's clothes on. And if him overshadowing Clockwork became the case, imagine how OP he would be
He'd effectively be the strongest Danny Phantom character. Having Clockwork's Time Manipulation, Precognition, multiple versions across various points in time, tied with already being superior to pretty much everyone, he'd be OP for sure.

I was actually expecting something like this would take place if Dark Danny did escape since time travel glitches would only happen if Dark Danny was messing with time. So either he escaped an started using one of Clockwork's medallions to travel through time, or he overshadowed Clockwork and is using his powers. Regardless, well see soon.

Take this with a huge grain of salt, but there might be leaks for an upcoming Nick All-Stars 2, with Vlad in it and possibly looking like he has an antagonistic role, if the artwork isn't exaggerating. The info so far is minuscule tho, link

Take this with a huge grain of salt, but there might be leaks for an upcoming Nick All-Stars 2, with Vlad in it and possibly looking like he has an antagonistic role, if the artwork isn't exaggerating. The info so far is minuscule tho, link
Oh yeah, I’ve seen it. It even makes sense that in the files for NASB, there are unused announcer voice clips of them saying Vlad and Skulker’s names. They did imply from concept art that there would’ve been a much larger cast, though some of the characters in that concept art never appeared in the actual game.

Actually, if Vlad survived the Disasteorid hitting him, maybe he and Danny could be upgraded to 5-B in the series finale for their low end.

No, that's why I said Danny and Vlad should scale, since the future novel shows he survived.

We still need a full understanding regarding Vlad and the disasteroid as we don't know what's the context of his appearance in the novel. We don't know if he died or not, we don't know if Clockwork pulled him from the time right before he got hit, we really don't know so depending on the context they might get upgraded to 5-B if 2-C doesn't stick.

We still need a full understanding regarding Vlad and the disasteroid as we don't know what's the context of his appearance in the novel. We don't know if he died or not, we don't know if Clockwork pulled him from the time right before he got hit, we really don't know so depending on the context they might get upgraded to 5-B if 2-C doesn't stick.
maybe a possibly 5-B could work since maybe he did get hit.

17 more days before the release, let's go!

I don't think there is anything important left regarding revisions that need to be addressed. (Discounting lifting strength but still waiting for it to be calced)

Considering that the comic is coming out, have you figured out Danny's LS problem yet? Or you could just scale them off the generic weight of a school bus

Considering that the comic is coming out, have you figured out Danny's LS problem yet? Or you could just scale them off the generic weight of a school bus
I'm just going to make a thread scaling them of the generic weight yes. If the feat ever gets recalced then they will get updated.

So Gabriela dropped another art of Dan and you can see he has the scar over his eye like Clockwork and Clockwork clock floating over him (click the image to see it in full) so I don't know if it's just hype but it seems like Dark Danny will get Clockwork's powers which would be in line with time paradox happening in the story.

We got 7 more days!

So everything is pretty much done, I just need to finish the Lifting Strength update on the rest of the profiles. Is there anything important left to do? We got 6 more days so I just want to make sure nothing was missed.

So everything is pretty much done, I just need to finish the Lifting Strength update on the rest of the profiles. Is there anything important left to do? We got 6 more days so I just want to make sure nothing was missed.
I think everything else looks pretty fine, and I do like that you've got some inspiration for my formatting (this one for an example) for LS when they're not really based off calcs, but just generic provided weights.

I think everything else looks pretty fine, and I do like that you've got some inspiration for my formatting (this one for an example) for LS when they're not really based off calcs, but just generic provided weights.
Yes, I noticed some profiles doing that and since we only have one calc in use I thought it be best to just add the value to be helpful.

Hey Griffin, did you find anyone to calc the LS feat for you? Because if you didn't you could request it to @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson, he's pretty helpful.
Or @Kachon123... or @SeijiSetto... and if they're busy you could go to @Rikimarox2

i keep track of blue names who are good at calcs so i can request stuff
I'll ask them after the Graphic Novel comes out since there could be a potential lifting strength feat that would mean revising the scaling right after if we changed it. So once we see what additions will be added, we'll properly handle lifting strength if no one has calced it yet from the request thread. It's only 4 more days so I'm in no rush. Thanks for the suggestions, it's appreciated!

Well tomorrow is the day of the release. Hopefully my copy isn't late, going to suck if I gotta wait a few days.

Back