• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehz_XZX

He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
The current state of the Daki profile we have leaves a lot to be desired. First off she is simply 9-A for some reason scaling off of Nezuko, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke who are at least 9-A in the Entertainment District arc which happens after the post-rehabilitation training. This becomes even more egregious when you notice that Rui who as Lower Moon 5 should be much weaker than Daki is rated as at least 9-A. The speed rating also lacks an "at least" compared to the characters she is scaling from. Also, Daki's profile doesn't separate the durability of her neck from the durability of the rest of her body unlike with the profiles of other demons with no mention of the durability inconsistencies, so that's another thing to fix.

Her Lifting Strength rating also has serious issues since she has Class 100 for some reason while Tanjiro has Class 5 for the arc in which he fought her and has Class 25 at his strongest while also being the one from which Daki's Lifting Strength scales from according to the justification. The linked calculation blog from the justification indeed has a Class 100 Lifting Strength calculation result but that one comes from Gyomei's feat and not from something that Tanjiro performed, so whoever gave that rating to Daki and wrote the justification must have fallen victim to a serious misunderstanding and also forgot to check the other Kimetsu no Yaiba profiles.

The obis are simply morphed parts of her body that are her primary way of fighting, so listing a separate range for her obis and listing them as Standard Equipment is redundant, they cannot even be considered Standard Equipment since they are just straight up part of her body. Her weakness section lacks any mention of the standard weaknesses for demons that should still apply to her like sunlight and wisteria flowers.

Daki's Powers and Abilities section also has a few issues that might be worth discussing. She has Self-Sustencance Type 3 and Enhanced Senses listed. Enhanced Senses uses her being a demon as justification and I think that the Self-Sustenance was added because of similar reasons. The problem with that is that other than Nezuko none of the other demon profiles have Self-Sustenance, so that definitely needs a bit of discussion. Enhanced Senses is also on a few other demon profiles with the justification also being them demons with the problem here being that not all demons have Enhanced Senses on their profiles which should also be discussed a bit. Extrasensory Perception is in a similar situation like Enhanced Senses though the profiles don't use being a demon as a justification. That being said, Daki's Extrasensory Perception lacks a justification entirely and is sorely in need of an elaboration.

Daki having Forcefield Creation from shielding herself with her obis is rather tenuous evidence unless she is stated or shown to actually create forcefields with them, so I'd advocate for the removal of that power from the profile. I'd add to her profile Transmutation (for turning people into 2-dimensional flat designs for storage in her obis), Telepathy (She is able to telepathically communicate with her independently acting detached living sashes), additional justification for her Statistics Amplification using Gyutaro's Eye, additional justification for Body Control using her ability to make her obi sashes flexible and sharp at the same time while also adding the standard justification for Body Control for demons that she doesn't have for some reason and additional justification for Enhanced Senses using her being able to have Gyutaro's eye in addition to her own eyes.

Daki's profile isn't the only one with issues. The Swamp Demon has Wall level Attack Potency with the justification of him having punched through a wall. The link from the justification leads to a picture from Mangakalot for which the access gets denied, so it definitely needs a replacement. We also have no calculated value for the Swamp Demon here. The Swamp Demon's speed rating is dubious as well since it says that he should be comparable to Tanjiro when the Swamp Demon is rated as Subsonic+ and Tanjiro is Hypersonic+ combat speed with High Hypersonic reactions. In addition to that, there is no link to a calculation which has a Subsonic+ result.

The profile for Spider Demon Mother doesn't mention how exactly she attaches strings despite mentioning the spiders she control though that is a minor detail. Even though she hasn't actually been shown to move much on her own she has Acrobatics listed on her profile. Since she has never displayed that as far as I'm aware that should be removed. One thing that's missing from her profile is the headless demon body that is her strongest puppet to control which seems like something that she should have as Standard Equipment to me.

With the exception of Sanemi the summaries for the profiles of the Pillars are rather lacking, so some more details for them like their upbringing and background would be nice.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention how Daki's profile doesn't separate the durability of her neck from the durability of the rest of her body unlike with the profiles of other demons with no mention of the durability inconsistencies, so that's another thing to fix. The profile really is a mess.

Agree, Daki page is very messy and she's not the only one i think that had a messy page, like Hantengu for examples
Is that so? My main concern with this thread was Daki's profile but if you think other profiles have problems as well, then I'd be willing to discuss this with you and include the parts that I agree with in the OP though I'd probably have to change the title. If we are talking about messy pages, then there is also the Spider Demon Mother profile that comes to my mind.

Is that so? My main concern with this thread was Daki's profile but if you think other profiles have problems as well, then I'd be willing to discuss this with you and include the parts that I agree with in the OP though I'd probably have to change the title. If we are talking about messy pages, then there is also the Spider Demon Mother profile that comes to my mind.
Yeah, outside from DS main chars, the high tiers hashira, and the top three upper moon demons, most of the pages are messy
I didn't checked out Rui page yet

Yeah, outside from DS main chars, the high tiers hashira, and the top three upper moon demons, most of the pages are messy
I didn't checked out Rui page yet
Please make a list of the issues you see with the pages, so I can check it out and possibly add it to the OP more easily.

Alright

First is Shinobu, her tier should "possibly 8-B" instead flat out 8-B, considering that she got overwhelmed by Douma

Second is Mitsuri, as @Razor said in his wall:
Alright so mitsuri don't upscale from zenitsu for some weird reason, She does have a scaling chain tho.
0.006 tons (9-A) << Post DS training Tanjiro <<<<< Rui < Dance of the fire god tanjiro (post ds traing) << Post Rehab training <<<<<<<<<<< Post Rehab Demon slayer mark (Post rehab tanjiro with the demon slayer mark is 100 times stronger than his base post rehab who upscales from a 0.006 tons feat which would make it 0.6 tons) So Because of upscaling I guess they upscale from 0.6 to 0.25 as thats the baseline for building level which post rehab ds mark tanjiro has on his profile. And then the clones individuall can keep up with tanjiro and zohakuten is a combination of 4 clones who were individually keeping up with tanjiro so 0.25 x 4 which is literally 1 ton

The upper moon demons outside from Hantengu and Daki are fine and good, Rui is good too, Suzamaru and Yahaba are likely fine, same can be said for Swamp Demon and Hands Demon

Alright

First is Shinobu, her tier should "possibly 8-B" instead flat out 8-B, considering that she got overwhelmed by Douma
Doma is 8-A and Shinobu managed to stab him in the neck where he would be at his most durable as a demon. Her Attack Potency justification also mentions that her thrusting attacks are stronger than Giyu's and while Giyu hardly specializes in thrusting attacks as much as Shinobu does he should have a decent mastery over the Seventh Style: Piercing Rain Drop which is a thrusting attack as the Water Pillar and a student of Urokodaki, so there is that.

Second is Mitsuri, as @Razor said in his wall:
How is 0.25 upscaling from 0.6? 0.6 tons is more than twice the baseline for Building level and 4 times for that makes 2.4 tons which is 0.4 tons above the baseline for Large Building level.

As for the hashiras, luckily they don't have much of problem, except for the summaries
I guess more detail for their summaries would be nice. It would also be nice if you were to suggest additions for the summaries though I think that I do have some ideas for summary expansions here.

The upper moon demons outside from Hantengu and Daki are fine and good, Rui is good too, Suzamaru and Yahaba are likely fine, same can be said for Swamp Demon and Hands Demon
I can agree with you for the most part here but I still have some objections. The Swamp Demon has Wall level Attack Potency with the justification of him having punched through a wall. The link from the justification leads to a picture from Mangakalot for which the access gets denied, so it definitely needs a replacement. We also have no calculated value for the Swamp Demon here. The Swamp Demon's speed rating is dubious as well since it says that he should be comparable to Tanjiro when the Swamp Demon is rated as Subsonic+ and Tanjiro is Hypersonic+ combat speed with High Hypersonic reactions. In addition to that, there is no link to a calculation which has a Subsonic+ result.

Last edited:
Doma is 8-A and Shinobu managed to stab him in the neck where he would be at his most durable as a demon. Her Attack Potency justification also mentions that her thrusting attacks are stronger than Giyu's and while Giyu hardly specializes in thrusting attacks as much as Shinobu does he should have a decent mastery over the Seventh Style: Piercing Rain Drop which is a thrusting attack as the Water Pillar and a student of Urokodaki, so there is that.
How is 0.25 upscaling from 0.6? 0.6 tons is more than twice the baseline for Building level and 4 times for that makes 2.4 tons which is 0.4 tons above the baseline for Large Building level.
Hmmm, regarding this i'm gonna leave it to the others as i'm not that good at the detail
I guess more detail for their summaries would be nice. It would also be nice if you were to suggest additions for the summaries though I think that I do have some ideas for summary expansions here.
I want to, but mobile suck and i'm not that good at profiles addition
I can agree with you for the most part here but I still have some objections. The Swamp Demon has Wall level Attack Potency with the justification of him having punched through a wall. The link from the justification leads to a picture from Mangakalot for which the access gets denied, so it definitely needs a replacement. We also have no calculated value for the Swamp Demon here. The Swamp Demon's speed rating is dubious as well since it says that he should be comparable to Tanjiro when the Swamp Demon is rated as Subsonic+ and Tanjiro is Hypersonic+ combat speed with High Hypersonic reactions. In addition to that, there is no link to a calculation which has a Subsonic+ result.
So i guess we need a little tweaking on Swamp Demon profile

Hmmm, regarding this i'm gonna leave it to the others as i'm not that good at the detail

I want to, but mobile suck and i'm not that good at profiles addition

So i guess we need a little tweaking on Swamp Demon profile
Okay, you can tell the others to comment and explain here then since the thread really needs some activity.

Well, I wouldn't mind taking care of making additions. We just need an agreement about what we want in the summaries, so that we don't end up disagreeing with each other after the whole work with the profiles has already been done. That would be really frustrating.

Yeah, the Swamp Demon profile needs some work with the statistics and justifications.

Oh, after checked again, looks like Kokushibo page does have a problem

Why his durability listed as unknown? Thats make no sense and dumb

Okay, so you forgot about her downscaling from him instead of straight up scaling.
Shinobu downscales from douma.... What? How. She never managed to do significant damage to him and he was toying with her the entire fight.

Shinobu downscales from douma.... What? How. She never managed to do significant damage to him and he was toying with her the entire fight.
If she managed to do significant damage, then she would either fully scale or just be slightly below which is evidently not the case. She managed to stab through his neck which should be enough for her.

If she managed to do significant damage, then she would either fully scale or just be slightly below which is evidently not the case. She managed to stab through his neck which should be enough for her.
Honestly that's kinda dumb, because shinobu was stated and implied to be the weakest among the hashiras physically so that means all of the hashira is scaling to douma via that

Honestly that's kinda dumb, because shinobu was stated and implied to be the weakest among the hashiras physically so that means all of the hashira is scaling to douma via that
Her being the weakest physically is mentioned in the justification for her Lifting Strength. From the armwrestling ranking among the Pillars you can see that Shinobu has the lowest arm strength.

Oh, after checked again, looks like Kokushibo page does have a problem

Why his durability listed as unknown? Thats make no sense and dumb
The justification for it is the same as with basically every other demon.

Her being the weakest physically is mentioned in the justification for her Lifting Strength. From the armwrestling ranking among the Pillars you can see that Shinobu has the lowest arm strength.
So the list doesn't apply to strength in general? Just arm strength? Also if there's any profiles who has the list the author made as their justification for their tier, they need to go. That list is a very bad list imo. And Iirc the author made a speed list too which had tengen above gyomei, which would mean gyuutaro is scaling to kokushibo since he was able to outspeed tengen even before he got poisoned, if tengen is faster than gyomei and gyomei was able to react to attacks to kokushibo then that'll mean gyuutaro is scaling to koku which is ridiculous

So the list doesn't apply to strength in general? Just arm strength? Also if there's any profiles who has the list the author made as their justification for their tier, they need to go. That list is a very bad list imo. And Iirc the author made a speed list too which had tengen above gyomei, which would mean gyuutaro is scaling to kokushibo since he was able to outspeed tengen even before he got poisoned, if tengen is faster than gyomei and gyomei was able to react to attacks to kokushibo then that'll mean gyuutaro is scaling to koku which is ridiculous
It's the ranking for an armwrestling contest, how would that apply for anything but Lifting Strength? As far as I'm aware it's only used to justify Lifting Strength. Could you list that speed list? I'd like to see that myself.

It's the ranking for an armwrestling contest, how would that apply for anything but Lifting Strength? As far as I'm aware it's only used to justify Lifting Strength. Could you list that speed list? I'd like to see that myself.
Eh, The author was prolly trying to say it was just strength, cause obanai and shinobu comment on "well its not all about physical strength".
Here's the list:

Eh, The author was prolly trying to say it was just strength, cause obanai and shinobu comment on "well its not all about physical strength".
Here's the list:
It's explicitly an armwrestling contest not a straight up fighting tournament nor do they compare strength outside of that, so I really wouldn't interpret it like that. Besides, Obanai and Shinobu are explicitly on the weaker scale when it comes to strength in regards to the Pillars and have their own ways of compensating for that, so I think that it is perfectly natural for them to make that sort of remark regardless of how that armwrestling contest is supposed to be interpreted.

The speed list looks like something that might be worth discussing but I do have a few problems with it myself. The list itself seems to be purely about running speed but it doesn't say anything about the length that was run or what the running course looked like. The descriptions for Mitsuri, Muichiro and Obanai sound like as if they had factors that impeded them to me which does make me question how serious this list should be taken.

Last edited:
It's explicitly an armwrestling contest not a straight up fighting tournament nor do they compare strength outside of that, so I really wouldn't interpret it like that. Besides, Obanai and Shinobu are explicitly on the weaker scale when it comes to strength in regards to the Pillars and have their own ways of compensating for that, so I think that it is perfectly natural for them to make that sort of remark regardless of how that armwrestling contest is supposed to be interpreted.

The speed list looks like something that might be worth discussing but I do have a few problems with it myself. The list itself seems to be purely about running speed but it doesn't say anything about the length that was run or what the running course looked like. The description for Mitsuri, Muichiro and Obanai sound like as if they had factors that impeded them to me which does make me question how serious this list should be taken.
Eh alright.

Iirc stuff from the author that contradicts what we've been shown in the series is disregarded, The list should be the same case. Its not really the best list you can make

Eh alright.

Iirc stuff from the author that contradicts what we've been shown in the series is disregarded, The list should be the same case. Its not really the best list you can make
The lack of certain details and the description bringing some questionable factors into the mix is already enough for me to consider disregarding it.

The profile is in serious need of overhaul. Delayed looking into it until we get to making Gyutaro's profile and a couple potential calcs that can upgrade low to mid tiers.
Though since Gyutaro is inside her body, should they have a combined profile or separate ones?

The Unknown Tier is due to demons being damaged by weaker attacks when caught by surprise. Such as these:

So there is inconsistency suggesting demons have variable durability outside their neck.

However, Kokushibo has this really good feat where he no-sells Marked Gyomei's and Marked Sanemi's combined attack at his torso.

So I would propose (where X = durability tier):
At most X level (When caught by surprise by attacks not targeting their neck, demons were shown to get damaged by weaker attacks unable to damage their neck), X level with his neck ([normal justification])

Though I am not sure if we should discuss this here or a CRT with a wider scope.

Agree with most of Nezha's points.

Last edited:
The profile is in serious need of overhaul. Delayed looking into it until we get to making Gyutaro's profile and a couple potential calcs that can upgrade low to mid tiers.
Though since Gyutaro is inside her body, should they have a combined profile or separate ones?

The Unknown Tier is due to demons being damaged by weaker attacks when caught by surprise. Such as these:

So there is inconsistency suggesting demons have variable durability outside their neck.

However, Kokushibo has this really good feat where he no-sells Marked Gyomei's and Marked Sanemi's combined attack at his torso.

So I would propose (where X = durability tier):
At most X level (When caught by surprise by attacks not targeting their neck, demons were shown to get damaged by weaker attacks unable to damage their neck), X level with his neck ([normal justification])

Though I am not sure if we should discuss this here or a CRT with a wider scope.

Agree with most of Nezha's points.

Since Gyutaro and Daki can separate and are in fact separate individuals I'd give them separate profiles. They would simply be characters that are used to working together and could potentially start out with Gyutaro inside Daki's body.

I would be fine with that change for the durability and it was already discussed to widen the scope of this CRT further above, so I wouldn't mind to change the OP to include this as well.

So, where does that Nezha come from? Must be because Nehz only lacks a single letter compared to Nezha though that wasn't actually my intention behind the name.

@ShadowWhoWalks Which tier that will bumped the low tier to mid tier?

Honestly the rest of Upper Moons should be have their own profiles

The change for Durability is fine i guess so i agree

So, where does that Nezha come from? Must be because Nehz only lacks a single letter compared to Nezha though that wasn't actually my intention behind the name.
Its basically a nickname for you

@ShadowWhoWalks Which tier that will bumped the low tier to mid tier?

Honestly the rest of Upper Moons should be have their own profiles

The change for Durability is fine i guess so i agree

Its basically a nickname for you
I can agree with all of the Upper Moons getting profiles, I actually made a sandbox for various Kimetsu no Yaiba characters but quite a bit of it is probably outdated by now. As for the nickname, I can understand having a nickname but I'm not sure how well it suits me outside of it having a resemblance to the name I'm using and me being Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back