• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer Speed Recalcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunDaGamer

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
This is to address 3 blitz calcs for Demon Slayer:
The first Zenitsu calc and Muzan calc use the 1/220s fighter pilot perception which we don't use anymore and the second Zenitsu calc uses Transonic reaction time without any valid justification so I've recalced them using Peak Human reaction time (0.08s):
That is all.

Agree: @Dalesean027, @Damage3245
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
These are solid recalcs plus it helps Muzan getting tagged by an explosion make sense at least if we assume the explosion was a detonation (which are in the ranges of 2000 m/s - 8200 m/s or Mach 5.8 and Mach 23.9 respectively) which it should be given it was loud, likely used high explosives to destroy a building like that in one, go was not confined by the building and would be consistent with being faster than the speed of sound both for Muzan in full strength and the explosion, so I extra like this.
I fully agree, splendid job SunDaGamer I love seeing excellent work.

This is to address 3 blitz calcs for Demon Slayer:
The first Zenitsu calc and Muzan calc use the 1/220s fighter pilot perception which we don't use anymore and the second Zenitsu calc uses Transonic reaction time without any valid justification so I've recalced them using Peak Human reaction time (0.08s):
That is all.
OP makes sense to me and the recalcs seem much more viable than the originals

it helps Muzan getting tagged by an explosion make sense at least
...this is a lower bound mate, the more accurate result puts him in the triple digits of Mach at minimum considering this guy scales above rui who is comfortably supersonic

the material used is probably some an enhaced version of this bulshit anti demon gun power that actually exist with an energy density strong enough to harm demon necks, daki managed to outrun the explosions right this calc that i wanted to show so muzan is more than capable enough of outrunning them

and his being less than 2 times faster than pre pillar rengoku (this calc)is kina nonsens ngl

woulds still appreciate anyone checking them while we're at it

also spoiler alert, i am not not knowledgeable about explosions or the physics behind them
We've got this calc as well, the low end was accepted

high end should be used considering my old thread and all but this one is better

and i said i would be leaving

...this is a lower bound mate, the more accurate result puts him in the triple digits of Mach at minimum considering this guy scales above rui who is comfortably supersonic

the material used is probably some an enhaced version of this bulshit anti demon gun power that actually exist with an energy density strong enough to harm demon necks, daki managed to outrun the explosions right this calc that i wanted to show so muzan is more than capable enough of outrunning them

and his being less than 2 times faster than pre pillar rengoku (this calc)is kina nonsens ngl

woulds still appreciate anyone checking them while we're at it

also spoiler alert, i am not not knowledgeable about explosions or the physics behind them

high end should be used considering my old thread and all but this one is better

and i said i would be leaving
The scope of this thread is to simply recalc 3 outdated calculations, any other speed scaling can be handled another time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back