• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dad Of Boi VS Blood Sucker

Did Kratos get upgraded to 100 Petatons because he one shots if he did. Also even if he didn't he out skills and haxs

Harkon has a shield that defends against Auriel's Bow, an artifact that draws infinite of Magnus hole itself. He tanked the ash disintegrating shouts and magic from LDB. In Kratos, he is physically impressive and superior but he never encounters any devastating attacks that ignores conventional nature and durability negation.

Harkon can win 6/10 if he stays far away from Kratos which he will in this case.

His shield did the opposite, it fails against Auriel's bow (that's how your supposed to get past the shield) also I know for a fact this time that Auriel's bow isn't infinite, it was stated multiple times in the revision thread that effecting the sun isn't a feat. Also if Kratos got upgraded (which I believe he did) he horribly one shots.

I'm pretty sure Harkon has a counter in the form of drastically increasing his reactions (though I have clue if he do that multiple times), but it straight up doesn't matter since Kratos our skills and haxs him to death in seconds ignoring that he probably one shots on top of that.

Harkon can pseudo time slow too, but Kratos from what I can see, doesn't have paralysis resistance so what's stopping Harkon from spamming it till Kratos dies?

The fact Kratos easily dodges it everytime due to being massively more skilled, he committed genocide multiple times against gods way older and experienced than Harkon, and I barely remember him having to try all to often (at best most of them annoyed Kratos rather than actually doing anything meaningful (he even at one point got distracted by one's shoes because of how little they were doing)) and this Kratos is more skilled than the one that did that.

Well more skilled is kinda hard to tell. I mean Harkon has been alive alot longer he was there before the alessian rebelion that makes him at least ~3700 years old. He was alive when the people of Tamriel did some crazy stuff I wouldn't call Kratos more skilled honestly.

Most of that 3700 years was spent locked in his castle, Hell it was stated that when his daughter left before the Empire even started that's when he started locking himself away. His age says nothing about his skill especially when he losses to the Dragonborn who has only been adventuring for a best a year at worst a month.

Well that's not really true because he did spent almost his entire life finding out the secrets of the elder scrolls and searching for a way to make vampires be immune to the sun. And you are also highly underestimating the power of Auriel's Bow an aedric artifact which belonged to Auri-El a divine being and can be used to affect the sun.

It was stated multiple times in the revisions that it affecting the Sun isn't a feat because if it was Harkon most likely wouldn't be high 6-A (also even if it was a feat, the bow one shots Harkon's shield and he would still be High 6-A anyways). Also he himself didn't search for them, his minions did and that still won't be a skill feat since it would just be walking around from point a to point b one shooting anything that attacked him, meanwhile almost everyone Kratos fought was a battle harden warrior that have fought in wars, yet Kratos sometimes treated them like minor inconveniences rather than fights.

Auriel's Bow draws infinite energy enough to have banish Heart of lorkhan far away. Harkon survived the direct hit from the bow is pretty darn impressive. There are still vampiric mind manipulation, paralysis inducement, force manipulation and reality warping on Harkon side. I don't think Dad of Boi ever encountered any foe using reality warping before.

One more thing needs to be made sure that gods of GOW are not only weaker than their mythological counterparts, but far inferior to TES gods. It was rumored that Harkon once ruled a realm like one of antagonist mage in ESO, pretty darn powerful indeed that he tangled with interdimensional beings.

Please don't bring that Dragonborn argument in, because Hero metaphysics is entirely different from mortal. A godlike outlier.

Yeah they're inferior to TES god I think those guys are incredibly powerful, but Harkon doesn't scale to that at all, and even if Auriel's bow was that powerful (which we currently aren't rating it as such, but that could change with the revisions) it still causally one shots Harkon shield meaning he does scale. Also his reality warping isn't usable in combat since it's just how he cast his magic and Kratos has defeated Medusa who's petrification is paralysis on crack since she can also one shot you with it unlike Paralysis. Kratos also resist mind manipulation it just wasn't added to the profile for some reason.

Auriel's Bow is an artifact at its 1-A prime to banish an 1-A god's Heart. I can scale it as an infinite one due to how Auriel constantly treasured it in every battle. Its effect piercing through many dimensions to reach Aetheris is the real feat, and we can scale it on how Harkon can resist that dimensional piercing effect. The velocity to reach an infinite distance must be infinite; thus, Harkon survived an infinite energy blast in the face. It still scales somehow, but I won't focus too much on that argument for now.

He could use mysticism or alteration to point at Kratos to turn him into statue or water or something. Even the Dark Elf girl in Winterhold did some Oblivion magic to turn you into random animals, I mean it won't necessarily scale to what I am describing above. I was referring to the Reality and Other Falsehoods, where mages in TES can materially manipulate themselves and others through reality warping. There was a mook mage in ESO did that to the entire village without Medusa's gaze trick.

I want to know if Kratos resisted something on Absolute Domination level like Geass or Kotoatmasukami. A mook mage in TES once did the same trick as Shisui on his test subjects for over 20 years!

Harkon doesn't scale to any of that. Also once again if Auriel's bow is infinite bring that to the revision thread the TES profiles still need work so if that's true then that needs to be brought up there

Auriel's Bow as it appears in Skyrim is not 1-A.

If it's shown 1-A feats it's probably a huge outlier.

I'm thinking Kratos, the guy's way more skilled and might have the DC edge here, combine this with plenty of experience against similar opponents to Harmon and plenty of hax that can mess with the Vampire Lord and we have a win for GOTY of War

Hellbeast1 said:
I'm thinking Kratos, the guy's way more skilled and might have the DC edge here, combine this with plenty of experience against similar opponents to Harmo and plenty of hax that can mess with the Vampire Lord and we have a win for GOTY of War
That's almost a JoJo reference

Back