• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was already done but SpongeBob got a lot of new stuff, so the match maaaaaaaaybe changes (I will not lie this is probably a stomp)
  • Demigod Kratos and Base SpongeBob are being used
  • Kratos is 4-A and SpongeBob is 3-C
  • SpongeBob has the Magic Book, Neptune´s Trident and Strings
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Krato´s profile - SpongeBob´s profile
god-of-war-ragnarok.gif
496f9a6a929b4f78bcf8cc15da25eabc_w200.gif

"I´m the banger of Sparta":

"I´m a GOOFY GOOBER!":

What i am f#cking doing? (Incon):

Last edited:
What exactly is Kratos gonna do against Plot Manip and Immortalities Type 5 and 8?

Fairly sure Type 5 doesn't protect from concept destruction.

Anyway, Kratos kinda kills with any attack and can just immobilise him with the Amulet of Ouroboros.

I'm doubting Spongebob will succeed where the Furies failed
I played GOW a long while ago so..., How "powerful" was the Furies Social Influencing? SpongeBob's charisma can instantly make people who hate and are trying to kill him start acting nice

And like, Kratos isn't really going to give him the chance lol.
lol

Would Kratos really try to instantly kill SpongeBob upon seeing him?

I played GOW a long while ago so..., How "powerful" was the Furies Social Influencing? SpongeBob's charisma can instantly make people who hate and are trying to kill him start acting nice

lol

Would Kratos really try to instantly kill SpongeBob upon seeing him?
I admit that's some impressive social influence. The Furies attempted to use both force and seduction bolstered illusions to convert him to their cause and failed. Their's is likely not on par with SpongeBob.

Kratos has no context to who Spongebob is and his innate information analysis would inform him that the weird yellow creature can affect his judgement.

Kratos has no context to who Spongebob is and his innate information analysis would inform him that the weird yellow creature can affect his judgement.
Fair point, while I don't think Kratos would take SpongeBob 100% seriously at first, he might try to kill him knowing what he's capable of

So, after analyse SpongeBob´s profile and Kratos resistances, i came to the conclusion of the ways he can win the battle:

1. Supernatural Charisma
  2. Plot manipulation (Naturally or with the Magic Book)
  3. BFR
  4. Existence Erasure
  5. Sealing
  6. Madness Manipulation (Type 3)
Also, things like Passive Supernatural Luck can help him (If anything of the list is wrong you guys can correct it)

Last edited:
Transmutation is resisted. Kratos's luck is higher-dimensional. The rest isn't passive so it's not coming into play before Kratos moves or thinks.

Transmutation is resisted
Yeah, my mistake

Kratos's luck is higher-dimensional
I ain't surprised tbh

Is it passive?

The rest isn't passive so it's not coming into play before Kratos moves or thinks.
You probably didn't want to mean that, but, due to speed being unequalized, while Kratos can easily reacts to everything SpongeBob does, he would still be capable to move immeasurably faster than Kratos

....The same as before? I made my arguments under the assumption of equal speed. Any attack he lands kills SpongeBob dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back