• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Da Vinci vs Mami Tomoe (Will Mami take her first L?) [LOL NO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not voting, but saying "ribbon trap gg fails = Mami loses" would mean that she apparently lost like half of her canon fights (she did not)

You know with Homura there is an entire fight beforehand. With Kyoko and the falslings too.

Heck Kirika wasn't trapped at all, Mami simply tricked her into blowing herself up

Also, Mami lost to Castiel already, you are late ovo

Man Fates NLF as really playing a hand here arent they. How exactly are you going to determine a verses magic in the arbitary scaling system of the Nasuverse? Considering the scaling is not even based off of power.

I mean, does Uomo Universale ignore barriers that block attacks that normally pierce barriers for example?

Plus Mami can snipe due to 4 km starting distance

@Kal

The question is magic resistance. If Caster can resist ribbon trap via magic resistance, that would likely mean that no attack Mami uses could hurt Caster.

@Rocker

I completely agree.

Yung

Homu told you this so many times you either have to be deliberately ignoring what people say or are illiterate, and this is isn't the first time you've done this.

Instead of repeating the same debunked points, why don't you create some new ones or other points for people to answer?

@Homu

I was responding to this I'm not voting, but saying "ribbon trap gg fails = Mami loses" would mean that she apparently lost like half of her canon fights (she did not)

I didn't say Mami couldn't use ribbon trap.

Caster ain't resisting the ribbons. Kal just stating that even IF, I repeat, IF the ribbons fails, Mami still has ways to beat her opponent.

@Gar

I already said I agree earlier in the thread. I'm not even arguing for who would win at this point because I already voted for Mami.

I know, I'm just referring to your points which are being stated despite being answered in the thread.

@Homu

That literally was NOT the point of my comment.

The point is this: Ribbon trap=Magic

IF Caster can resist ribbon trap via magic resistance, this means Caster can likely resist all of Mami's magical attacks. From what I can tell, all of Mami's notable attacks are magic. This basically nulls Mami's entire arsenal.

That was my point.

Then Mami can just reflect Caster NP back at her woth guns of aegis. The attack reflection can deflect the attacls that supposed to be able to easily bypass barrier.

See, ribbons fail doesn't always equal Mami's lost.

MagiReco Mami is becoming 6-C, so you should probably specify that magical girl Mami is used

@Kal

That one is a different key tough

I mean, Mami in magia record isn't Holy Mami fron the start, in the first part is 7-A Mami with her own doppel, she becomes 6-C later in the story with a new form and doppel

@Iapitus

You can leave magia record mami, just to not mess up the votes and all

I thought that we decided to have only the 6-C key?

Although tbf, doesn't change much. The arguments apply to every form anyway.

Main issue was that I don't want to see this outdated only because a version wasn't specified

Did we? I thought we only decided to merge the profiles?

Right, just saw the comment via recent activity and wanted to specify, didn't actually read the thread before that and supposed magia record mami was being used

Forgot earlier, but ribbons negate teleportation as well (is that what Country Wide Crossing is?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back