• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Da Vinci vs Mami Tomoe (Will Mami take her first L?) [LOL NO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newendigo said:
"Will Mami take her first L"A day later, Mami gets another victory.
Probably.
maybe, but Mami's usual means of victory won't work here. Ribbon trap ain't getting past the power of begginnings for example

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Honsetly i really don't know where the "power of beginning" word comes from.
she has that skill that lets her use all other skills so long as they are not unique to one person or take a toll on the body

YungManzi said:
This Mami thread pretty close
Anyway, I always wondered this but never really asked. What's with the "Resistance to Magic" thing for servants? How far does that stretch?
very good. Magic won't even land at the highest ranks and de vinci has a skill that let's her use all skills so long as they are not unique to the individual or take a burden on the holder

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Honsetly i really don't know where the "power of beginning" word comes from.
she has that skill that lets her use all other skills so long as they are not unique to one person or take a toll on the body
You mean Natural Born Genius?

Pretty sure the Root of Beginnings is the one that lets Nero, EMIYA and Tamamo fight BB.

Which would def help against power null

If Da Vinci had it

Which she doesn't

You mean Natural Born Genius?
Pretty sure the Root of Beginnings is the one that lets Nero, EMIYA and Tamamo fight BB.

Which would def help against power null

If Da Vinci had it

Which she doesn't

Yeah, she has that skill

The guy who was introducing Root/Power of Begginningss said it was inherent to all beings and could be unlocked. Thus not remotely unique

The Root of Beginnings is not something that can be gained by Natural Born Genius

Natural Born Genius, Wisdom of the Hallowed Ground, and Imperial Privilege, are all skills that let the servant use any other non-unique skill.

However, Nero, who has Imperial Privilege, could not simply will herself into gaining Root of Beginnings.

Not to mention that the Root of Beginnings is not a skill at all.

BTW,only Da Vinci win this is her Uomo Universale.

This NP instantly analyzed the target with super advanced formula technique,analyzis it in real time,and lastly adjust her greatest attack in accordance before firing it.It can also be used as "pure" attack NP which can destroy anything,even anti-magic can't revel this.

So if Da Vinci is bloodlusted here,let me guess she bloodlusted due of finally know Mami power,etc,so she will fire UU immideately which its filled with all of Mami power and weakness,and then its start to meet Mami,Mami can't do anything due of her power are now get countered,and make Da Vinci can kill her.

And with Natural born genious she's more advanced here.

So now voting Da Vinci here with my reason's,also feel free to correct me.

Who said its a stomp?

(Sits and grabs popcorn), I will wait for either Kal or DS to throuw their rebuttals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back