• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current Luffy at the first Marineford war

using a liquid to hurt a dude weak to liquids isn't the same as grabbing lasers and using them to block other lasers...

plus, those other lasers would rip through the actual new rubber laser. so that's that
Future sight allows him to dodge

using a liquid to hurt a dude weak to liquids isn't the same as grabbing lasers and using them to block other lasers...

plus, those other lasers would rip through the actual new rubber laser. so that's that
I disagree. Luffy used lightning to hold onto something, he is clearly akin to using intangible shit for his convenience. G5 Luffy is goofy, skilled, fast and smart enough to use lasers to parry or block other stuff.

If it is the moment that Luffy is teleported at the exact moment that his past self arrives in MF, many things would happen – Luffy's disproportionate strength would take the navy by surprise, and could take a while until they give him the attention he deserves; Kizaru would probably be the first admiral to confront Luffy, especially in a scenario where he would directly activate Gear Fourth and fly towards the execution platform at super speed. Luffy, knowing Kizaru's strength and Kizaru, not knowing Luffy's, would make Luffy quickly stun him (Maybe with a one-shot by a Over Kong Gun). After Luffy defeats Kizaru, everyone would be surprised by his absudacious strength, maybe even WB didn't trust him much (Which could be converted later by Luffy's charisma and his friendly situation with WB's crew, and Ace). Certainly the focus of the big shots on the navy side (Mihawk, Doffy, Aokiji, Moriah, Sengoku, Garp, etc) would not be limited to commanders or attacking randoms (as in canonical history), but focusing on stopping Luffy. However, Luffy would be focused on saving Ace rather than fighting, so he would likely use Gear 5's versatility to defeat his enemies as quickly as possible (or outwit them) in attempt to save his brother.

I believe that in the end, Luffy would obviously save his brother, and with the WB pirates in the war, they would defeat the entire navy, and Ace/WB would never have died. After all this, Blackbeard would appear and also be quickly stomped.

It would be interesting if Blackbeard, not getting Whitebeard's fruit for his victory in the war, instead tried to take the fruit of some other powerful character like Akainu or Sengoku, lol.

It would be interesting if Blackbeard, not getting Whitebeard's fruit for his victory in the war, instead tried to take the fruit of some other powerful character like Akainu or Sengoku, lol.
I don't think any big shots are dying in this scenario. Blackbeard is too much of a bitch to take them on.

I don't think any big shots are dying in this scenario. Blackbeard is too much of a bitch to take them on.
Well, he only killed Whitebeard because Akainu did 90% of the service, if any admiral was on the brink of death or extremely injured, maybe he could kill someone playing dirty with his crew's help.

What happens to Blackbeard is actually a pretty interesting scenario.

he isn’t gonna be dumb enough to try to take on a (presumably) much less injured Whitebeard, and Luffy is probably going to stop Blackbeard from doing much of anything if he tries to start shit.

It seems like the only good choice for Blackbeard is to turn around and leave the moment he gets to marineford. Or hide until he can possibly jump one of the injured fruit users.

Also this is unrelated but how do I make one of those things that appear below my message?

Back