• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT for Black Clover because no one evaluates my Jujutsu calculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Asta profile
Large Mountain level+ (Stronger than before. Damaged Base Fana)
This never happened. Asta just damages Fana's Salamander which is made based on mana, so the anti-magic does its job. It doesn't even make sense to scale Fana to Asta, because even when she is almost dead a single part of her power can fuel Ladros's body to a point he can stomps Asta
Island level with Black Asta (One-Shot Ladros, who absorbed the Fire Spirit and surpassed its power)
First, Fana was almost dead. She had lost part of her power with Noelle's water attack and part of her power because Asta attacked her with antimagic

Second, Fana lost the Evil Eye before fuel Ladros

So...
City level (Stronger than before), possibly Large Mountain level with Black Asta (He easily defeated Ladros, who at the time had absorbed part of Fana's weakened power)

Last edited:
Fanzell stated Ladros has surpassed the power of the Spirit, so using Spirit Ladros as a way to not scale Asta to the regular Spirit is wrong to begin with.

I'll focus on the 6-C part. Fanzell has never seen the regular spirit, only the spirit after the power up. So when he claimed Ladros surpassed the spirit, he was obviously referring to the spirit after the Evil Eye boost.
This is further proven in the same page when Ladros claims it was the greatest magic he's ever eaten, meaning even greater than the Evil Eye Salamander he absorbed moments before that. So 6-C stays

And what even makes you think Fana was almost dead? She hasn't been hit once by them. Even if she did, being near-death doesn't automatically mean she's running out of Mana or that it was significantly lowered.

Last edited:
In addition, Ladros considered absorbing her power a gamble, which is consistent with the fact that he failed to absorb Third Eye Fana's Salamander's attack earlier for the same reason that this was considered a gamble: it being too much for him to absorb. Combine that with what Epsilon said

As for base Asta, he would've damaged Fana if he was trying to attack her (but he wasn't, he was trying to talk with her). He also reflected Fana's attack when it's been established before that attacks notably stronger than Asta would make his reflection ability meaningless, as stated here. I can agree that base Asta's justification there needs to be changed, but he is comparable to base Fana.

Also, I hope the thread title is just a joke, otherwise this just seems like a spite thread.

Also, I hope the thread title is just a joke, otherwise this just seems like a spite thread.
The title is because my next thread would be about Jujutsu speed revisions, but nobody evaluates the last calculation I need. So I skipped a topic from my list to a more simple revision for now. Relax man :v

I'll answer the other stuff later because now I'm just using my cell phone

Asta overpowered Ladros, who had already surpassed Salamander’s power (who is stated to have the strongest attack power on its own), and one-shot him with Black Meteorite. Please stop with these spiteful downgrades because you don’t like Black Clover, it’s very tiring.

Meh, it was a joke. do not interpret otherwise. Anyway, my computer os broken (How? idk), I will answer via cell phone
Fanzell stated Ladros has surpassed the power of the Spirit, so using Spirit Ladros as a way to not scale Asta to the regular Spirit is wrong to begin with.
I know this statement exists, but honestly it should not be taken as statementing about general power. This is for the simple fact that we currently consider that Eye Evil has a 10 times multiplier and at this scene Fana did not have Eye Evil, which means that at this time was impossible for the Salamander to be 6-C, because there was no multiplier.

So I believe at this point it's just referring to the base power of the spirit, and not with the Evil Eye (Which makes sense considering that the Evil Eye is not essentially parte of The spirit power). And actually, Fanzell watched Salamander destroying the forest

We are literally assuming a 10 times multiplier for the 6-C without a base at this scenes
And what even makes you think Fana was almost dead? She hasn't been hit once by them. Even if she did, being near-death doesn't automatically mean she's running out of Mana or that it was significantly lowered
The characters are surprised that she can get up. She was no doubt extremely damaged

As for base Asta, he would've damaged Fana if he was trying to attack her
Asta didn't hurt her in this scene, he just nullified Fana's magic, and in this scene it seemed that she was paying attention to what he was saying, since two seconds later she became extremely angry at what Asta was saying. It would also be very strange to consider both of them on the same level when at the same time the characters consider her to have "immeasurable" power and the only advantage against Fana is the antimagic

He also reflected Fana's attack when it's been established before that attacks notably stronger than Asta would make his reflection ability meaningless, as stated here.
The attack Yami is referring to that could kill Asta was an attack with too much area and and much faster than both, the antimagic sword would not be able to reflect the whole area of light and with that would cause Asta's death. the antimagic obviously has an effect with the reflections. By the same logic we can assume that base Asta is 6-C because he reflected an attack from Fana Eye Evil, which is impossible considering that one chapter ago Asta had difficulty against base Fana

Please stop with these spiteful downgrades because you don’t like Black Clover, it’s very tiring.
By the same logic I hate NNT because I downgraded 99% of the calculations on the verse page
wm1hdc.jpg

I know this statement exists, but honestly it should not be taken as statementing about general power. This is for the simple fact that we currently consider that Eye Evil has a 10 times multiplier and at this scene Fana did not have Eye Evil, which means that at this time was impossible for the Salamander to be 6-C, because there was no multiplier.
Fanzell only saw the Evil Eye boosted Salamander, as he was off fighting Diamond Kingdom soldiers around the time she was in her base form. The Evil Eye boosted Salamander is what he had to go off of and he said Spirit Ladros surpassed that Salamander.
Asta didn't hurt her in this scene, he just nullified Fana's magic, and in this scene it seemed that she was paying attention to what he was saying, since two seconds later she became extremely angry at what Asta was saying. It would also be very strange to consider both of them on the same level when at the same time the characters consider her to have "immeasurable" power and the only advantage against Fana is the antimagic
I said he was going to. He didn’t because he was trying to talk to her, but he would’ve damaged her if he was trying to attack her there. Also, Asta says before they first start fighting Fana, and I quote: “At this point, we can take em!” Asta is better able to take on a member of the Third Eye than he was before.
The attack Yami is referring to that could kill Asta was an attack with too much area and and much faster than both, the antimagic sword would not be able to reflect the whole area of light and with that would cause Asta's death. the antimagic obviously has an effect with the reflections.
How do we know that’s what he’s referring to? I find this especially hard to believe without anything to back it up when we’ve seen that stronger attacks are harder for Asta to reflect, even later in the series. Asta even goes on to reflect the same spell much later, without that “wide area” worry. This leads me to believe it’s more likely that the reason Yami said that is because the spell was too strong.

People have the idea that if you disagree with something you are a hater

That's not how it works man, just stop

No, you can disagree with statistics and that’s fine. The way you go about it, constant one-off comments, snarky remarks, and even the title says a lot.

Damn, the title wasn't even a sarcastic joke. This thread was being planned for after the Jujutsu speed revison, but since the revision is taking too long I changed the order on the my list. THE TITLE HAS NO INTENTION

Now please, let's finish this or else the thread will be a mess

You have a character that literally stated his power surpassed the Spirit's. If it doesn't refer to power, I don't know what to say to you.

Now, what would be the point of Fanzell making such a statement about it if Ladros was somehow still weaker than Evil Eye Salamander?

Not only that, Ladros even says "bring that huge power from before" (referring to her power after the Evil Eye as he never saw the regular Fire Spirit). This further proves that the magic he absorbed from Fana is comparable, if not superior (since he absorbed the whole thing and not just a singular attack) to the attack of Evil Eye Fana.

Finally, Ladros states to be the greatest magic he's ever eaten, which basically puts Spirit Ladros far superior to Fana's attacks. Add that with the obvious power difference (Nearly one shot Asta, who tanked his previous attacks. Those "previous attacks" being strong enough to knock Mars out despite him being able to tank Evil Eye Fana's attack without using any sort of magic).

It's pretty blatant that Spirit Ladros >>> Evil Eye Salamander.

I get the logic of "she lost the Evil Eye, therefore she lost the boost", but when the narrative is implying several times that he's superior to Evil Eye Fana, you can't really go against that.

Last edited:
I didn't even remember that. Actually I didn't even know anyone had commented after Dragon's comment

Anyway, this can be closed. The subject is already dead and not worth reviving. Yes, I still disagree with the scale, but I lost the will after a long time

I didn't even remember that. Actually I didn't even know anyone had commented after Dragon's comment

Anyway, this can be closed. The subject is already dead and not worth reviving. Yes, I still disagree with the scale, but I lost the will after a long time
I know how it feels to lose, to feel so desperately that you are right, but fail all the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back