• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER 2023 MOVIE CRT (PART 3); THE ART OF LIFTING

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Hey guys, I am just gonna keep it short and simple. Have fun, stay respectful and no derailing.

IMG_6324.png

Lifting Strength

I calculated the lifting strength with extreme accuracy to determine the level of force required to stop the meteor in its tracks in the incredibly short timeframe in which Asta stopped it. This happens right before Conrad pushes it with his forbidden magic power to make Asta struggle. Therefore I propose for Asta, Forbidden Magic Conrad and anyone above them in physical strength to scale.

Arnold and CloverDragon's Perspectives
who is above Conrad and Asta?

We are currently following the logic that Lifting Strength is not predicated on Magic Power. However, Clover and I have different opinions on whose Lifting Strength scales higher than Imperial Sword Magic Amped Asta and Forbidden Magic Conrad. So I will share opinions from CloverDragon and I and you guys will choose which is more appropriate:

CloverDragon's Proposal

CloverDragon believes that Devil Union, even when incomplete, is portrayed as the ultimate stage for Asta to reach, far beyond anything he's ever done before. And in addition, his Class P feat against Naalith was done very casually.

Those who are physically stronger than Asta will scale.

Therefore, CloverDragon proposes that Incomplete Devil Union Asta to scale to Class Z.

Arnold's Proposal

Lucifero's Gravity Magic is predicated on his Magic Power, and as we all know, this form has the greatest magic power in the world.

Now Lucifero's gravity has a mechanic behind it. While his gravitational presence is active, the further away you are from him, the less intense his gravity is. The full strength of his gravity aura can be experienced by simply standing right beside him. With the greatest magic power in the world, Lucifero can further amplify his gravity magic to the fullest extent to crush anything, including characters who can withstand his gravitational aura. His physical strength also scales to his gravity magic.

Those who could withstand his gravitational presence do not scale. Scaling is only possible for those who are physically comparable to Lucifero.

Therefore, I propose that Full-Power, Half-Manifested Lucifero's Gravity Magic attacks and Physical Strength scale to Class Z.

Agree

CloverDragon, Excel, Lonkitt (Clover’s proposal), KingTempest (Arnold’s proposal), DarkDragonMedeus (fine with both)

Neutral

Disagree

Last edited:
Well you're gonna need to get the feat accepted first because I specifically said "if the time to stop it took one frame"

Because genuinely, I doubt it myself

I mean the only difference between the 2 proposals, as far as I can see, is just whether Devil Union Asta scales or not

Because genuinely, I doubt it myself

Well the vid is right there for ya to watch and tell.

Edit: I can count the impact frames too if thats cool.

Last edited:
Well the vid is right there for ya to watch and tell.

Edit: I can count the impact frames too if thats cool.
Found a YouTube vid of the moment, and I counted starting from the very first frame of impact and got 7 frames. YouTube vids are typically 25 FPS, so that's 7/25 seconds, or 0.28 seconds

Edit: This video seems to be 30 FPS so it'd be 7/30, or 0.233 seconds

Last edited:
Well I guess if no one wants to talk about why they pick Clover’s…🥹 I guess I’ll call DDM

Well now we're at an impasse
I see no scans for your proposal (probably cause it's Arnold's CRT),
What's the specific argument of Asta's incomplete devil union scaling above it, preferably with scans

Maybe something like "i've never felt power like this before" or something

Last edited:
i guess this can be applied since DDM agreed with the calc addition in general. Don’t forget to add that Full Manifestation Lucifero gets a 2x LS since Lucius gains the rest of his body strength.

Mind I ask why it's canon if it's directly stated not to be?
Netflix just publishes the movie. They're not a reliable source, especially when the following question has the answer that Tabata is supervising the movie (something which is confirmed by other sources, thus making it valid). In addition, the answer was simply that the series won't use elements from the movie later on, which is also the case for other canon movies. See the MHA movies for example, they're canon but the events aren't actually utilized in the main series outside of little cameos.

And lastly, Tabata put out a whole novelization of the movie's events and afterwards called Black Clover Volume 23.5

Netflix just publishes the movie. They're not a reliable source, especially when the following question has the answer that Tabata is supervising the movie (something which is confirmed by other sources, thus making it valid). In addition, the answer was simply that the series won't use elements from the movie later on, which is also the case for other canon movies. See the MHA movies for example, they're canon but the events aren't actually utilized in the main series outside of little cameos.

And lastly, Tabata put out a whole novelization of the movie's events and afterwards called Black Clover Volume 23.5
Okay thanks.

Back