• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: The Final Clover Kingdom Destruction Revision

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
It's been a long time coming, but after all this time, we finally have a reliable way to get the size of the Clover Kingdom and the AP needed to destroy it:

Clover Kingdom Destruction: 6-B+ (62.88 Teratons)

This is by far the best iteration of this calc, as it requires no assumptions whatsoever. Thus, the scaling of many characters will need to be altered to account for this new calc. Here we go!

Demon Licht/Lumiere/Zagred/Dark Disciples = 62.88 teratons
Elf Arc Black Asta/Elf Arc Spirit Dive Yuno/Post-Timeskip Magna = 31.44 teratons
Conquering Eon = 322.84 teratons (yes I added all the elves' AP together for this result)
50% Dark Triad = 7.86 petatons
55% Dark Triad = 8.65 petatons
60% Dark Triad = 9.43 petatons
70% Dark Triad = 11 petatons
80% Dark Triad = 12.58 petatons
100% Dark Triad = 15.72 petatons
Fused Lilith/Naamah = 31.44 petatons
Half-Manifested Lucifero = 62.88 petatons
Full Power Half-Manifested Lucifero = 94.32 petatons
Complete Lucifero = 188.64 petatons

So a lot of characters become High 6-A thanks to this, which is definitely interesting. This is just the same scaling as before, but with new values because of the new calc, so hopefully things should be pretty straightforward.

Wait, how can you assuming that the sircle was the earth?

Edit : nvm I just read the recent chapter, they literally said world.lol

YESS YESSS MORE

48d.png

Julius' Chrono Anastasis should scale far above but he was nerfed by author

Seems fine.

Looks good to me, just simple scaling which is already accepted.

Finally, i can have my characters against BC in High 6-A.
Btw, what happened to the Ryuzen Seven Scaling and calc?

You need to update this btw
I’ll get around to that
Old Kingdom Diameter: 501205.36 meters
New Kingdom Diameter: 1842892.73 meters
Difference in Linear Scale: 3.676921432x
Since the Explosion Radius is gonna be 3.676921432x times bigger, the new explosion yield is (3.676921432)^3 * 9.32 Gigatons = 463.3071 Gigatons

(This is assuming that no re-measuring of the Heart Kingdom or explosion is done)

Back