• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crt Ben10 (Alien X Durability should upgrade to Low 2-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want just this one. previous thread I think is too op for no reason.
I am so sorry I never doing thread like that again and Reason why Alien X Durability should upgrade to this level because two of this feats:

Is it enough to change Alien x durability I dont think Alien x durability should be around just
3-A ?

No, in order to have Low 2-C durability you need to directly tank the timeline destruction. Exist outside of something doesn't grant anything. For example, should we give people Building durability because they exist outside of the building, or they are outside of the explosion radius when a building explode????

No, in order to have Low 2-C durability you need to directly tank the timeline destruction. Exist outside of something doesn't grant anything. For example, should we give people Building durability because they exist outside of the building, or they are outside of the explosion radius when a building explode????
I think no but Alien X Have no Structure about time why it can get affect to timeline deconstruction.

ughhhh, sorry i'm confuse, what do you mean???
You said should we give people durabality building cause they exist outside building right but it different to alien x alien x have no structure about Space-time continuum why it cannot survive from timeline deconstruction?

yes

You said should we give people durabality building cause they exist outside building right but it different to alien x alien x have no structure about Space-time continuum why it cannot survive from timeline deconstruction?
This statement is so confuse that it give nothing

Locking. Please look better and more clear cut evidence - preferably accompanied by scans from the show itself - than this in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back