• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Seeing Yoshi being beaten by the robot made him, she got madder on the artificial being

"Lets go with that plan then"

Demanded to Rex after he explained too
"Alright sure." Jack says pointing at the scarf as he attempt to charge it with null.
The old man also began to try to generate Null, Rex felt the effects, since they needed fuel he offered himself so that they could draw positive energy and then generate negative energy to create Null energy but even while being drained, he began with the process to convert the object into a catalyst using the technique that Sasha taught him, he had to prevent the energy from overflowing outside the object to turn it into a closed system, the sweat was visible on his face. Rex slowly began to lose the color of his skin But it seemed to be working, after two minutes he finished and almost fell to the ground but was supported by the old man who helped him.

"It's all we have, when Noah put it on the robot and he sees to not attack, don't even think about attacking it or speaking too loudly, okay?" Rex said as he gave Noah the scarf, she looked at the others to make the plan.

(wait for my responses to Taeka and Deel's attacks)

He appeared behind the fusion, had disappeared from her senses and precognition, and hit her sending her flying towards the ground creating a crater, feeling a burning in her head while slightly blood began to come down from her head
[Loanshark: Spinel]

Having that blood be used to reconstruct her body, the fusion would disappear and analyze atop the sky.

"The first was the fact that it can now analyze. The second is its ability to sense power levels. I guess by taking into consideration the things it had adapted to, I can surprise it with an attack that it never did analyze..."

And upon seeing what the group is attempting to do, she decided to make this one last attempt at brute forcing it the one that'll make it work.

[Loanshark: Aqua]
[Loanshark: Turquoise]
[Loanshark: Silver]
[Loanshark: Bronze]
[Loanshark: Amethyst]
[Loanshark: Moss Agate]
[Loanshark: Citrine]

[Anti-Pythia Mode: Activate]

From a moment, Kiokusha would use [Transfusion] to mix the surrounding metal and use a field of great attraction on the surrounding clouds, all before travelling at the speed of light— no, faster than even light itself— just to catch Destroyer off guard by sheer force and allow the group's plan to go along smoothly.

The robot, however, at the last moment before falling, would undo the spin dash and flying in a zig-zag to dodge Deel's laser and throw a right hand at the half dragon.
Deel vibrates his hand and counter punches the robot in a clash of fists, followed by spewing fire from the mouth, which detonates as well, to explode

The force pushes him away from the dragon hybrid, with Xordenia using that opportunity to harden her elongated arma in the shape of a giant sword, to try slice the robot in half

Deel vibrates his hand and counter punches the robot in a clash of fists, followed by spewing fire from the mouth, which detonates as well, to explode

The force pushes him away from the dragon hybrid, with Xordenia using that opportunity to harden her elongated arma in the shape of a giant sword, to try slice the robot in half
The robot was pushed, however it would again activate its sword in its right hand and block Xordenia at time and then with an energy attack charged of his left arm, he push her away, leaving a noticeable burn due the power behind of it

Coming from the side, Taeka would rocket herself toward the robot after the spin-dash was undone, altering her trajectory so it would zag right into the line of fire for her strike. Should it try to grab her, she would use her rockets to rotate, spinning around and performing a full-force knee drop on its arm to disrupt its balance. Immediately after this, she would grip its had with both of hers before springing backwards and performing a mule kick before creating another combustive explosion with her rocket heels.
and as she planned, that happened, what she did not take into account was what came next from the last explosion at great speed, a metal sphere (another spin dash) would hit her, she felt that the metal plates that resembled those of a Hedgehog made a dent in the The girl's body, which thanks to the superhuman durability + the fact that the robot adapts to its enemies, she only ended up with not so lethal cuts but in the end the robot would leave the Spin Dash pushing her aside with a kick, throwing her several meters

Having that blood be used to reconstruct her body, the fusion would disappear and analyze atop the sky.

"The first was the fact that it can now analyze. The second is its ability to sense power levels. I guess by taking into consideration the things it had adapted to, I can surprise it with an attack that it never did analyze..."

And upon seeing what the group is attempting to do, she decided to make this one last attempt at brute forcing it the one that'll make it work.

[Loanshark: Aqua]
[Loanshark: Turquoise]
[Loanshark: Silver]
[Loanshark: Bronze]
[Loanshark: Amethyst]
[Loanshark: Moss Agate]
[Loanshark: Citrine]

[Anti-Pythia Mode: Activate]

From a moment, Kiokusha would use [Transfusion] to mix the surrounding metal and use a field of great attraction on the surrounding clouds, all before travelling at the speed of light— no, faster than even light itself— just to catch Destroyer off guard by sheer force and allow the group's plan to go along smoothly.

There was a big explosion, the smoke was seen throughout the area, the fusion hit it..... The destroyer was there, the attack was fast and strong, it had moved it quite a bit like 3 meters away but the durability of this thing seemed to be so absurd What material was it made of? The next question is what it should have been, if it's that powerful, how strong must the guy who put it in there have been?

The robot was pushed, however it would again activate its sword in its right hand and block Xordenia at time and then with an energy attack charged of his left arm, he push her away, leaving a noticeable burn due the power behind of it
She would heal and quickly extend her leg to do a hardened kick on the robot, to push it upwards, Deel divekicks against him immediately, then Xordenia came soon after slicing across the face of the metallic foe with her claws in the form of an uppercut

Launching him in the air again, gaining a fist of fire exploding to the back, sending him back at the catgirl only to perform an overhead kick to the back of the head to send him down on the ground, with the dragon hybrid sending blasts of vibration down on him

Both tag teaming him with barely any break given to the foe, in hopes it did anything significant

Before the blast of vibrations reached him, the Robot rolled on the ground dodging the devastating attack, he stood up and put his hands together to create a sphere of energy that he threw at Deel and Xordenia, the sphere divided in two, two in 4, 4 in 8, until reaching 20 small lethal spheres that were directed towards both

Before the blast of vibrations reached him, the Robot rolled on the ground dodging the devastating attack, he stood up and put his hands together to create a sphere of energy that he threw at Deel and Xordenia, the sphere divided in two, two in 4, 4 in 8, until reaching 20 small lethal spheres that were directed towards both
Deel creates balls of fire, launching them at 10 of the spheres, detonating on impact with them, taking care of them quickly, followed by a thunderclap with arms vibrated fully, to sending a huge wave of it at the robot

Xordenia rips one of her arms off, hardens it, then tosses like a boomerang with almost all her strength at the other 10 spheres, till they were dealt with returning back in her other arm, as she puts it back on, she then gives a huge yawn while purring loudly to send waves of these to her foe

Both of their attacks mixed together into a super wide spread wave of vibrating sound, engulfing almost all of the area the robot was present at on that side, this should at least harm the robot enough to do significant damage, given its not gonna be harmed by other regular attacks at this point

Deel creates balls of fire, launching them at 10 of the spheres, detonating on impact with them, taking care of them quickly, followed by a thunderclap with arms vibrated fully, to sending a huge wave of it at the robot

Xordenia rips one of her arms off, hardens it, then tosses like a boomerang with almost all her strength at the other 10 spheres, till they were dealt with returning back in her other arm, as she puts it back on, she then gives a huge yawn while purring loudly to send waves of these to her foe

Both of their attacks mixed together into a super wide spread wave of vibrating sound, engulfing almost all of the area the robot was present at on that side, this should at least harm the robot enough to do significant damage, given its not gonna be harmed by other regular attacks at this point
The robot just teleport to the side before grabbing the cat by her head and hitting her with enough force to break her nose and leave her brain damage, sending her towards Deel and launching a missile behind her, which generated a burst to both

"So do we need to get the others to actually stop attacking it?" Jack asks pulling out his whip
"More like make our attack one be one and not big if he doesn't have to teleport or move much to block then it is much more likely that we can put the scarf on him" rex explain

Last edited:
There was a big explosion, the smoke was seen throughout the area, the fusion hit it..... The destroyer was there, the attack was fast and strong, it had moved it quite a bit like 3 meters away but the durability of this thing seemed to be so absurd What material was it made of? The next question is what it should have been, if it's that powerful, how strong must the guy who put it in there have been?

[Transfusion: Spring]!

The fusion didn't stop and use both an attraction field out of magnetism to pull the Destroyer up and launch it to the very sky.

"If there's anything else that can beat this thing..."

Stacking more up and up, Kiokusha would attach a mix of rebar and the very air— compressed to make plasma— and pull up high into the atmosphere.

"Then the outer space is there to take care of anomalies like you!"

Before shouting to Deel and Xordenia,

"Fire the biggest blast you can! NOW!"

The robot just teleport to the side before grabbing the cat by her head and hitting her with enough force to break her nose and leave her brain damage, sending her towards Deel and launching a missile behind her, which generated a burst to both
Deel catches her and tries to fly away from the missile range a bit, even though it still bursts off, pushing them both away

Before shouting to Deel and Xordenia,

"Fire the biggest blast you can! NOW!"
He focuses and closes his eyes a bit, before firing a huge blast of plasma beams as told by his ally

He focuses and closes his eyes a bit, before firing a huge blast of plasma beams as told by his ally
Though it initially won't reach, she'd have the blast be throw right at the Destroyer using Spring as a slingshot— plus teleporting to ensure it hits— before surrounding it with a large Glass dome to encase it.

Though it initially won't reach, she'd have the blast be throw right at the Destroyer using Spring as a slingshot— plus teleporting to ensure it hits— before surrounding it with a large Glass dome to encase it.
The destroyer wondered what she was doing with all this, however due to how sudden everything was, he couldn't resist letting him be hit.

The destroyer wondered what she was doing with all this, however due to how sudden everything was, he couldn't resist letting him be hit.
Deploying a small Glass Doll (The one she used in Act 1 and the mini Yoshi-plushie) and having it fall down to the group, saying "If you guys have any plans cooking up, now's the time." and barraging it with plasma attacks using Transfusion and keeping it on the outer space.

Deploying a small Glass Doll (The one she used in Act 1 and the mini Yoshi-plushie) and having it fall down to the group, saying "If you guys have any plans cooking up, now's the time." and barraging it with plasma attacks using Transfusion and keeping it on the outer space.
"Yoshioka, the plan was to keep him busy with simple attacks so that he would respond with simple counterattacks so that Noah can put the special scarf on him because he is taking his time and Hold back with each enemy, DON'T YOU THINK THAT IF YOU PUSH HIM TOO MUCH, HE WOULD STOP TO HOLD BACK?" Rex scream to her

and as Rex says, it stopped playing, just like the time when Yoshioka tried to seal it by compressing the space, it consumed some of the energy every time she moved it, with the fusion having to do so at least hundreds of time, that means that if he had only absorbed 1/10 of this energy, his power levels would have skyrocketed.

[Energy: 21% raised to 22%.]

With the energy, The Destroyer appeared next to the fusion via Teleportaion and Shadow Walking and speed blitz her, starting a series of blows and cuts with his identity blade, each punch draining more and more of the power of the scepter from her, and in the end he grabbed her by the neck and held the fusion tightly to push it back to the Battlefield causing it to her body is subjected to pressure similar to terrestrial reentry and clash her with the Ground all that far faster that the own Kiokusha

The extreme damage and lack of energy was responsible for defusion her

The three parts of the fusion were knocked out of the crater as the Destroyer moved towards the Group, Konoe, Gasha and Yoshioka they had fatal injuries.

"I will end this" He said, charging a blast of energy, throwing it at the group, Rex created a wall of ice with what was left of his power, a smoke screen was generated, the destroyer looked at where the team was, noticing that there was nothing from them.

Unknowingly, Noah took advantage of the charge of energy and put the scarf on his leg, quickly move in a cloud of smoke

"Threats neutralized" He said walking, now that the plan was in motion, the concentrated null energy made his systems feel like there was no threat around him as the concentrated null energy surrounded him in a small layer.

Without knowing it, the team was alive, invisible to his perception because his scanner did not detect threats.

The destroyer returned to its initial state

"It looks like he's calming down, maybe with luck he'll turn off until he finds a new threat," Rex murmured as he watched it return.

"I told you it'd work..." the fusion would say amongst the rubble, "The fact that it was so focused to me was so that you can take advantage of its aggro and have its defenses weaken by giving that scarf..." she added, her sheer height towering over the group (Kiokusha is like 13 feet tall)
(she was defused tho)
The extreme damage and lack of energy was responsible for defusion her

The three parts of the fusion were knocked out of the crater as the Destroyer moved towards the Group, Konoe, Gasha and Yoshioka they had fatal injuries

In this moment of peace Aonbharr contacts Jack.

"Guys, I think Aonbharr just told me, what the destroyer's next target will be." Jack says.

In this moment of peace Aonbharr contacts Jack.

"Guys, I think Aonbharr just told me, what the destroyer's next target will be." Jack says.
Rex was confused, Noah was upset and the old man thoughtful

Although if the group paid attention outside the prison where they were, somehow the walls managed to withstand the entire battle without collapsing, in the distance barely the noise of battle could be heard, the Destroyer for his part was doing his thing without paying attention because he dont detected any threat

Deel went over to Sasha lifeless body and looked at it, as he remembered she died by the robot hand

"This is like the first time we lost somebody...."

Xordenia after recovering better went there as well to look at the body

"She has one chance at life...which is gone meow....poor thing..."

Last edited:
"..." Noah and Grandpa were silent at such information, Noah looked at Yoshioka with hatred.

Rex holds her, he was going to give her a proper burial when he got out of here.

(waiting for @ZoroNotZolo , I don't want to leave him behind)

"I am sorry," Jack says looking at Sasha, "This wouldn't have happened if I didn't get aggressive with those soliders."

"..." Noah and Grandpa were silent at such information, Noah looked at Yoshioka with hatred.

Rex holds her, he was going to give her a proper burial when he got out of here.

(waiting for @ZoroNotZolo , I don't want to leave him behind)
Taeka quieted her breathing after the ordeal with the robot, covered in a bunch of blood, bruises, cuts, and other injuries.

Meanwhile, the Weatherwraith looked down at Sasha.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you..." He said, coating her in a thin veil of ice to keep her body fresh until she could be buried.

He turns around and sighs.

"When Yoshi killed all the guards it seems that most of the prisoners escaped." Jack says.
"Then I'll find them..." Zebedee said, "I'll bring them back... And then I'll join them in serving the rest of the sentence I have..."

He was in pain, but he ignored it. He began walking, making his way toward an exit.

(she was defused tho)
(Ahhh)
The destroyer returned to its initial state

"It looks like he's calming down, maybe with luck he'll turn off until he finds a new threat," Rex murmured as he watched it return.
"I told you it'd work..." Yoshioka would say amongst the rubble, "The fact that it was so focused to me was so that you can take advantage of its aggro and have its defenses weaken by giving that scarf..." she added, her body being rejuvenated by both Loanshark and her Glass.

(Ahhh)

"I told you it'd work..." Yoshioka would say amongst the rubble, "The fact that it was so focused to me was so that you can take advantage of its aggro and have its defenses weaken by giving that scarf..." she added, her body being rejuvenated by both Loanshark and her Glass.
"Well, anyway, now we have to deal with the mess you unleashed trying to get out of prison." Rex says without emotion walked to the exit with Sasha's body

However, before leaving, if they looked back they would see how the Destroyer came to his senses (Not that he discovered the group or that the scarf ran out of energy.), since before he seemed to be thoughtful, perhaps remembering something. Before doing a technique that horrified everyone who has lived with the Glass Princess long enough.

"Replay: Location Forests of Pandora" The Destroyer said before disappearing, apparently teleporting to a location that he previously knew about but the group didn't.

"Well, anyway, now we have to deal with the mess you unleashed trying to get out of prison." Rex says without emotion walked to the exit with Sasha's body

However, before leaving, if they looked back they would see how the Destroyer came to his senses (Not that he discovered the group or that the scarf ran out of energy.), since before he seemed to be thoughtful, perhaps remembering something. Before doing a technique that horrified everyone who has lived with the Glass Princess long enough.

"Replay: Location Forests of Pandora" The Destroyer said before disappearing, apparently teleporting to a location that he previously knew about but the group didn't.
"Right..." she did felt a little weaker than before, though it's going to be expected fighting a beast she never knew the powers of.

"I'm sorry, by the way. Though, I doubt that'd do anything to fix it..." before she sat on the rubble, staring at her hand.

"Right..." she did felt a little weaker than before, though it's going to be expected fighting a beast she never knew the powers of.

"I'm sorry, by the way. Though, I doubt that'd do anything to fix it..." before she sat on the rubble, staring at her hand.
".... just, let's deal with what's outside," Noah said, opening the door outside, only to be slapped by the abysmal cold.

"what the ****" Rex says, everything was a frozen wasteland of death and destruction

images

The cliff that Jack's horse previously went to explore and where the group went to fight the centurion, seemed to have increased in size.
If you look further into the background you can see several centurions but they were only few and god they were in poor condition, their armor, injured as shit and equipment broken, some helped the rescue team to save all the wounded and dead citizens.

Further in the background they could see several ice walls, inside of them, the group could see living frozen beings, some centurions kept seeing them, worried if they broke free.
GIRY13WWcAEzYrt.jpg

(There are dozens more frozen, but this is a reference image of the visible ones)

The largest of all was a beast that easily reached 120 and probably weighed almost 100,000 tons, the frozen beast was pointing to the sky, and if they looked in its direction they could see the moon, in its current state.

MoonV8C8.png

The death toll is likely to reach 100,000 people.

Rex looked at Yoshioka.

"Aonbharr?" Jack asks clearly worried.

"Aonbharr, please respond." Jack begs.
(Since Aonbharr had Jack's turnip would Jack be able to try recalling what he would see through those eyes)

(Since Aonbharr had Jack's turnip would Jack be able to try recalling what he would see through those eyes)
(Yep, however, I will explain everything that happened with the next character)

Aonbharr was fortunately safe next to a small campfire so as not to die from the cold and next to the centurion that the group had put through so much trouble... Zachary, had his left arm wrapped in a cloak because he had broken it in the battle that was fought here, a monstrous battle where almost indestructible beings of colossal power were released at same time

".... just, let's deal with what's outside," Noah said, opening the door outside, only to be slapped by the abysmal cold.

"what the ****" Rex says, everything was a frozen wasteland of death and destruction

images

The cliff that Jack's horse previously went to explore and where the group went to fight the centurion, seemed to have increased in size.
If you look further into the background you can see several centurions but they were only few and god they were in poor condition, their armor, injured as shit and equipment broken, some helped the rescue team to save all the wounded and dead citizens.

Further in the background they could see several ice walls, inside of them, the group could see living frozen beings, some centurions kept seeing them, worried if they broke free.
GIRY13WWcAEzYrt.jpg

(There are dozens more frozen, but this is a reference image of the visible ones)

The largest of all was a beast that easily reached 120 and probably weighed almost 100,000 tons, the frozen beast was pointing to the sky, and if they looked in its direction they could see the moon, in its current state.

MoonV8C8.png

The death toll is likely to reach 100,000 people.

Rex looked at Yoshioka.
"How nice...."

Says Deel sarcastically, while Xordenia was feeling cold a little

"How nice...."

Says Deel sarcastically, while Xordenia was feeling cold a little
"I can practically see the way you guys are pointing fingers at me, and even if I explain, I'd just be proven guilty..." she raised her voice a little bit, "So can you guys just stop the sarcasm and say it straight? I'm the f*cking killer, okay?"

"I can practically see the way you guys are pointing fingers at me, and even if I explain, I'd just be proven guilty..." she raised her voice a little bit, "So can you guys just stop the sarcasm and say it straight? I'm the f*cking killer, okay?"
"I didnt even looked at you nor reffered to you...you self inserted yourself on that one"

Responded Deel, he was talking of the scenery around, Xordenia just went into her cat form now and placed her paws on Yoshi leg to get lifted up by in her arms

"I didnt even looked at you nor reffered to you...you self inserted yourself on that one"

Responded Deel, he was talking of the scenery around, Xordenia just went into her cat form now and placed her paws on Yoshi leg to get lifted up by in her arms
"Well guess who caused all of this commotion to happen. Can you answer to who? Cuz I know."

Yoshi replied, reluctantly carrying Xordenia.

"Well guess who caused all of this commotion to happen. Can you answer to who? Cuz I know."
"You act like i blamed you and poke my eyes out now....yeah, it all started from you...happy?"

Deel would just fly above for a little to have a better view, among saying the following from the convo with Yoshi earlier muttered

"Women..."
Yoshi replied, reluctantly carrying Xordenia.
She would be purring and make herself confortable in her grasp

"You act like i blamed you and poke my eyes out now....yeah, it all started from you...happy?"

Deel would just fly above for a little to have a better view, among saying the following from the convo with Yoshi earlier muttered

"Women..."
"It's because I feel guilty knowing I did all of this yet I don't see anyone, apart from Zeb and Rex, to blame me for!" she shouted in grief.

"And I... I, for once in my life, don't know what to do..." frowning a little.

"Master Yos, im here for you, even in your darkest days, im sure you will know what to do soon, you always know master"

Says the cat as she rubs her head on her arm while carried

Back