• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"This enough, blaming you Yoshioka won't solve anything, from what I can sense with my power there are at least a couple of thousand presences beyond in the big bonfire a few hundred meters away, I guess it's time to face our punishment" said Rex who started walking with Sasha's dead body in his arms

"This enough, blaming you Yoshioka won't solve anything, from what I can sense with my power there are at least a couple of thousand presences beyond in the big bonfire a few hundred meters away, I guess it's time to face our punishment" said Rex who started walking with Sasha's dead body in his arms
"My instincts are telling me to kill them all..." she replied, "And I think I should because they're hindering us from our goal. We already lost a damn piece of the crown..."

"My instincts are telling me to kill them all..." she replied, "And I think I should because they're hindering us from our goal. We already lost a damn piece of the crown..."
"Yoshioka, didn't this all start when you starting to kill innocent people who had nothing with all of this, don't you think the situation will get worse if you try again?" Noah say

"Yoshioka, didn't this all start when you starting to kill innocent people who had nothing with all of this, don't you think the situation will get worse if you try again?" Noah say
"I did that because the Centurions were threatening you, and I paid the price by killing them all to make sure our escape was clean..." she explained, "So if these people do the same thing, I'll kill them all for you..."

"I did that because the Centurions were threatening you, and I paid the price by killing them all to make sure our escape was clean..." she explained, "So if these people do the same thing, I'll kill them all for you..."
Noah looks at her, letting out a sigh, clearly Yoshioka did not understand the meaning of all this, you can't always escape from everything.

Noah looks at her, letting out a sigh, clearly Yoshioka did not understand the meaning of all this, you can't always escape from everything.
"We all do mistakes, but you can learn from them master, nobody is purrfect"
"Maybe it's my other self or something..." she looked at her hand, interrupting Noah's sigh. "I'm not really that particularly used to emotional moments like these since I always riddled myself in work and studying. But the moment I had tried to open my heart, there would be those who'd twist their knife at me... leaving me in stitches...." her bloodied face would look at her cat and back at frozen structures.

"I once had a nice hometown y'know? A sickly brother, an old mother, and some friends. Out of the blue, it was all gone. And I'm left with no brother and the corpse of my mother that is stitched on my very skin..." She looked at her forearms, "Her very intestines, I still remember the Red Hand member who made me eat my parent..."

"But what am I saying? It's pointless dwelling in the past. All I could do was project what he did to me and hide any emotions..." She closed her eyes, "I've always tried to hide it, pretend I'm some dork who jokes around and tries to lift people's spirits when I can't even help myself. And now I've revealed my true self to you..." she looked at Noah,

"What do you see in me now?"

"Maybe it's my other self or something..." she looked at her hand, interrupting Noah's sigh. "I'm not really that particularly used to emotional moments like these since I always riddled myself in work and studying. But the moment I had tried to open my heart, there would be those who'd twist their knife at me... leaving me in stitches...." her bloodied face would look at her cat and back at frozen structures.

"I once had a nice hometown y'know? A sickly brother, an old mother, and some friends. Out of the blue, it was all gone. And I'm left with no brother and the corpse of my mother that is stitched on my very skin..." She looked at her forearms, "Her very intestines, I still remember the Red Hand member who made me eat my parent..."

"But what am I saying? It's pointless dwelling in the past. All I could do was project what he did to me and hide any emotions..." She closed her eyes, "I've always tried to hide it, pretend I'm some dork who jokes around and tries to lift people's spirits when I can't even help myself. And now I've revealed my true self to you..." she looked at Noah,

"What do you see in me now?"
"..." Noah looks at her searching for the right words.
"Someone who wants to change for the better, help others, grow as a person, yet you refuse to believe that you should stop and put yourself in the shoes of those you face, tell me, of all the people you have murdered, in this one point, you don't think you made someone live the same bad life that you have now, their parents are fine one day, those people say goodbye so their parents can go to job and when they turn around everything becomes hell, how many children were there in this town? how many babies not from civilians but from the employees and prison guards that you killed directly with your hands and powers, not when you freed the prisoners, those will now have to grow up without a father or a mother, siblings or all of them, alone... I'm not saying that you have to be a good person, what I'm saying is that you think that killing non-stop wouldn't bring a problem, and now you see what it did, and yet by your own words you say that you will kill all of them just because they are in your way, when we were the ones who refused them in the first place, that makes you worse than Rassilon and Pythia, you know?" She explained.

"..." Noah looks at her searching for the right words.
"Someone who wants to change for the better, help others, grow as a person, yet you refuse to believe that you should stop and put yourself in the shoes of those you face, tell me, of all the people you have murdered, in this one point, you don't think you made someone live the same bad life that you have now, their parents are fine one day, those people say goodbye so their parents can go to job and when they turn around everything becomes hell, how many children were there in this town? how many babies not from civilians but from the employees and prison guards that you killed directly with your hands and powers, not when you freed the prisoners, those will now have to grow up without a father or a mother, siblings or all of them, alone... I'm not saying that you have to be a good person, what I'm saying is that you think that killing non-stop wouldn't bring a problem, and now you see what it did, and yet by your own words you say that you will kill all of them just because they are in your way, when we were the ones who refused them in the first place, that makes you worse than Rassilon and Pythia, you know?" She explained.
"Yeah. I agree..." she nodded, "I am worse than both of them..."

Rex, Grandpa and Noah nodded, after all they knew that in the end, if Yoshioka escape, there is one thing that no one can escape, and that is death, which is the impartial judge of all.

(Meanwhile their undead coworker)
"I still don't get why you explicitly chose killing. I mean the purpose of a prison is to contain dangers to society and it's guards are need for that. You also have the ability to steal and modify memories, create large amounts of glass in shapes like walls or staircases, use your speed without a Godspeed's normal limit, and see the future. I feel that you had options, but you weren't thinking straight, were you? I think you wanted to make the Centurions learn that you're some kind of by 'exploiting' the wording of the deal, you needed to be right didn't you?" Jack says to Yoshi before following the others.

"I'll stay here. I wanna give myself some time to think..."
"Master....even if your actions are questionables for the hoomans, even if you get left off, even if by chance you end up on a rough path....i will be by your side, you accepted mew, loved mew, cared for mew, so i will be always here, to make you feel better, to make you feel less miserable"

She would turn her small cat body, to climb up a little and lick her left cheek on the face, before trying to hug her around the neck with the paws

"I still don't get why you explicitly chose killing. I mean the purpose of a prison is to contain dangers to society and it's guards are need for that. You also have the ability to steal and modify memories, create large amounts of glass in shapes like walls or staircases, use your speed without a Godspeed's normal limit, and see the future. I feel that you had options, but you weren't thinking straight, were you? I think you wanted to make the Centurions learn that you're some kind of by 'exploiting' the wording of the deal, you needed to be right didn't you?" Jack says to Yoshi before following the others.
"I don't wanna argue right now..." not exactly giving a straight answer, but not wanting to leave it to a bad taste.
"Master....even if your actions are questionables for the hoomans, even if you get left off, even if by chance you end up on a rough path....i will be by your side, you accepted mew, loved mew, cared for mew, so i will be always here, to make you feel better, to make you feel less miserable"

She would turn her small cat body, to climb up a little and lick her left cheek on the face, before trying to hug her around the neck with the paws
"..." she would stay silent at her words, but then slightly smile, "Y'know, I don't really think I even deserve any of this..."

"..." she would stay silent at her words, but then slightly smile, "Y'know, I don't really think I even deserve any of this..."
"Everybody deserves some love master Yos....how about you relax just a little, its been a long day today"

Suggested as she starts purring, sending warn healing waves throughout Yoshi body, healing her in the processs, if having injuries needing a little touch, big or small

"Everybody deserves some love master Yos....how about you relax just a little, its been a long day today"

Suggested as she starts purring, sending warn healing waves throughout Yoshi body, healing her in the processs, if having injuries needing a little touch, big or small
"..." her master would just stay silent and just look down at the destruction she had caused.

Deel would check the view from above the ground and look for anything worth investigating for the group, that may help or anything of that sort

"There has to be something left around for use or anything..."

Deel would check the view from above the ground and look for anything worth investigating for the group, that may help or anything of that sort

"There has to be something left around for use or anything..."
Deel found corpses, some bitten by what could be monster fauses or human teeth, others burned, some were crushed in an unnatural way, there were works of art with corpses, although some valuable belongings such as necklaces, some food, money, photos and rings could be found

(still waiting for Zoro)

Deel found corpses, some bitten by what could be monster fauses or human teeth, others burned, some were crushed in an unnatural way, there were works of art with corpses, although some valuable belongings such as necklaces, some food, money, photos and rings could be found

(still waiting for Zoro)
He would fly at these and take whats left in terms of food and money, he didnt feel like taking necklaces, photos and rings as these were more like personal things, which he had no business taking away from

(still waiting for Zoro)
Zebedee, still somewhat a ways away from the group, was on the hunt. He was going to try and find what was responsible for this. Meanwhile, Taeka looks around, still lacking any of her weapons. She was still ready to face whatever opponent would be coming her way. Or at least, she thought she would be.

When the group finally approached the group of survivors of this disaster, Zachary looked up and looked at the group.

"So, how do you like this husk from hell?" He said, there was clearly ostility in his joke.

"Why were all those beings locked up in a prison that was basically in the center of the city, were there no other places to put prisons?" Noah ask

"Why? Well, there are already 36 prisons in total that are completely outside the city, obviously we wouldn't have more places to keep the main prisoners, but with the small number of guards and apathy users to cover the zones, eventually a prison would have to being in the central place where our empire is, after all here were only 40 super prisoners who were in a vegetative state due to being unable to sense threats and their bodies were sealed, however the total number including all the prisons here and outside is Ten Thousand of Monsters" (guess the reference)

"oh, so this alone was less than 10% of if everyone were in one place"

"Yes" Zachary aswner

When the group finally approached the group of survivors of this disaster, Zachary looked up and looked at the group.

"So, how do you like this husk from hell?" He said, there was clearly ostility in his joke.

"Why were all those beings locked up in a prison that was basically in the center of the city, were there no other places to put prisons?" Noah ask

"Why? Well, there are already 36 prisons in total that are completely outside the city, obviously we wouldn't have more places to keep the main prisoners, but with the small number of guards and apathy users to cover the zones, eventually a prison would have to being in the central place where our empire is, after all here were only 40 super prisoners who were in a vegetative state due to being unable to sense threats and their bodies were sealed, however the total number including all the prisons here and outside is Ten Thousand of Monsters" (guess the reference)

"oh, so this alone was less than 10% of if everyone were in one place"

"Yes" Zachary aswner
"Ten thousand?" Taeka asked, with Zeb rejoining the group not long after looking around briefly.

"Then we'll just take them all down," He said, at this point caring about the danger it posed to him less than Taeka, "I'm tired of having blood on my hands, but if I had the choice, I'd rather it be the blood of these monsters than the people we'd let die by doing nothing..."

Deel, whom landed down before the meeting with the survivors looked at zachary and pointed

"If you didnt lock us, we wouldnt be in this mess leading up to this...believe us or not...we have a duty to solve this blazing war between the two sides, unlike you that sides with one of them thinking what you fight for is better then the other"

"Does it matter much whose fault this is? At this point we just have to deal with the situation and if I am not mistaken about everyone here wants to fix it." Jack says.

"Ten thousand?" Taeka asked, with Zeb rejoining the group not long after looking around briefly.

"Then we'll just take them all down," He said, at this point caring about the danger it posed to him less than Taeka, "I'm tired of having blood on my hands, but if I had the choice, I'd rather it be the blood of these monsters than the people we'd let die by doing nothing..."
"Not all of them are free, there were only 40 here, listen carefully, currently 38 are captured, two escaped, the automata name as Destroyer that you let escape and one of the most dangerous Mistwraith known as Soul Destroyer, yes, we run out of original Names so we had to improvise" Zachary explained.
Deel, whom landed down before the meeting with the survivors looked at zachary and pointed

"If you didnt lock us, we wouldnt be in this mess leading up to this...believe us or not...we have a duty to solve this blazing war between the two sides, unlike you that sides with one of them thinking what you fight for is better then the other"
"Listen to me little dragon, you and your group went to jail by simply disobeying the law after directly attacking an officer who was just asking questions, and about the war, we are not allied to any side of Rassilon or Pythia, only to the War King Thusk, and believe me, if he had the same thought as the first War King before changing his Thought about genocide, your entire species and all other magical beings would have been exterminated." Zachary says to Deel

"Does it matter much whose fault this is? At this point we just have to deal with the situation and if I am not mistaken about everyone here wants to fix it." Jack says.
"For that reason everyone will be sentenced to punishment under the King of War through an quick and improvised court, their punishments will be recorded and there is not much that you can do to change it, many people died today, so sorry, Honestly, if only you had chosen the real easy option, none of this would have happened."

"Listen to me little dragon, you and your group went to jail by simply disobeying the law after directly attacking an officer who was just asking questions, and about the war, we are not allied to any side of Rassilon or Pythia, only to the War King Thusk, and believe me, if he had the same thought as the first War King before changing his Thought about genocide, your entire species and all other magical beings would have been exterminated." Zachary says to Deel
"Ever thought sometimes attacking is the only option? You couldnt have let us be, when we went out at the bridge...you were at fault there provoking us...so burn out your mouth"

Replied back

"Last time, I cooperated with a legal system I died, so I acted irrationally. Justification doesn't really matter in this context as even if I didn't have a guilty mind, I have still proven myself and immense danger to society and need to be separated from it for safety reasons." Jack says.
(I assume mens rea and actus reus are relevant legally like in our world)

"Ever thought sometimes attacking is the only option? You couldnt have let us be, when we went out at the bridge...you were at fault there provoking us...so burn out your mouth"

Replied back

"Tell me if you were a police officer, a group that attacked your partner, after supposedly surrendering peacefully, tried to escape by collapsing a structure tens of meters high, that if it weren't for your abilities the fall would have killed you, would you seriously let them escape? without at least not trying to stop them?" Zachary would say.

"He has a point," Noah was agree with that logic.

"Last time, I cooperated with a legal system I died, so I acted irrationally. Justification doesn't really matter in this context as even if I didn't have a guilty mind, I have still proven myself and immense danger to society and need to be separated from it for safety reasons." Jack says.
"Not all systems are the same, however they all must aim for the good of the people, I am sorry if they killed you unjustly, but as you probably saw, we do not kill criminals and we even give them the opportunity to remedy themselves, of course with the exception of true murderous beings that no one could forgive"
(I assume mens rea and actus reus are relevant legally like in our world)
(yes)

"Your condolences are appreciated and you're right I was just scared, I didn't want to be hurt ever again. I tried doing everything in my power to make sure I was never hurt again for about ten years unwittingly digging myself a grave. Recently I been forced to come back out something that made me very uncomfortable, I tried digging myself back in a few times. Now, I am back above ground. I can see now my wounds only deepened and the world is different. I now notice the wounds of others and I fear for them, but a broken spanner (wrench) seems to only make a mess when trying to fix something." Jack says as he notices Aonbharr further back.

"Not all of them are free, there were only 40 here, listen carefully, currently 38 are captured, two escaped, the automata name as Destroyer that you let escape and one of the most dangerous Mistwraith known as Soul Destroyer, yes, we run out of original Names so we had to improvise" Zachary explained.
"A mistwraith named Soul Destroyer? Sounds charming," Taeka joked.

Replied back
"Follow your own advice for once..." Zebedee said, "As noble as the goal of dealing with Rassilon and Pythia is, if you keep failing and blaming everyone but yourselves for when you failed, you get nowhere... And winning an argument with a man that could probably kill you if he really wanted to isn't the smartest option, either, nor is that going to accomplish much of anything."

Zebedee sternly looked the Titan in the eyes.

"You're entitled to an opinion, but that's not the same thing as being entitled to share it at a time where it is beyond all measures the least of our concerns. We need to stop the Soul Destroyer. That's what matters. So, if you have an unrelated complaint that pops up in your mind, keep it there."

"you are, too, they are not qualified to deal with the Soul Destroyer, not because it lacks power or ability, but because its ability is very dangerous without knowing it in advance, since the more things you throw at it, the stronger it becomes, The soul destroyer consumes the soul of whatever it touch, however this soul does not disappear but rather merges with the Soul destroyer, this is reflected as a face on its skin, and when an attack hits it its primary defense ability is activated, It converts the stored soul into energy that fuels his ability to adapt, and believe me, so hitting him is not an option, we used a more incapacitating option without hurting him last time 27 years ago." he replied to Jack and then to Zeb about trying to capture the Soul Destroyer

"you are, too, they are not qualified to deal with the Soul Destroyer, not because it lacks power or ability, but because its ability is very dangerous without knowing it in advance, since the more things you throw at it, the stronger it becomes, The soul destroyer consumes the soul of whatever it touch, however this soul does not disappear but rather merges with the Soul destroyer, this is reflected as a face on its skin, and when an attack hits it its primary defense ability is activated, It converts the stored soul into energy that fuels his ability to adapt, and believe me, so hitting him is not an option, we used a more incapacitating option without hurting him last time 27 years ago." he replied to Jack and then to Zeb about trying to capture the Soul Destroyer
Amidst their conversation, a robed figure would ask "What's the situation?" with a blank and pale expression beneath their cover.

Amidst their conversation, a robed figure would ask "What's the situation?" with a blank and pale expression beneath their cover.
"You know, people will be tried for mass murder and releasing creatures that are genocidal, I suppose it is very likely that the War King will judge them with death sentence unless a miracle happens" said Zachary

"You know, people will be tried for mass murder and releasing creatures that are genocidal, I suppose it is very likely that the War King will judge them with death sentence unless a miracle happens" said Zachary
"Then it's time to come up with a miracle," Zebedee said, still undeterred by what all Zachary said about the Soul Destroyer, "What kind of incapacitation was used?"

"Then it's time to come up with a miracle," Zebedee said, still undeterred by what all Zachary said about the Soul Destroyer, "What kind of incapacitation was used?"
"The same one that you are seeing around you, black ice, although physically it is not different from normal ice, it is its special ability to completely shut down both the mind and the soul, putting it in a kind of suspension or deep sleep, which a unlike normal ice attacks, it would not activate his adaptive ability." He explains

"The bad thing about all this is that Black Ice cannot be done just like that, it requires a couple of special elements that are currently very limited because we use a ton of these to capture the others, so we would only have 3 attempts" He says and then begins to look for Yoshioka with his eyes, he had the feeling that she was the one who triggered all this.

"The same one that you are seeing around you, black ice, although physically it is not different from normal ice, it is its special ability to completely shut down both the mind and the soul, putting it in a kind of suspension or deep sleep, which a unlike normal ice attacks, it would not activate his adaptive ability." He explains

"The bad thing about all this is that Black Ice cannot be done just like that, it requires a couple of special elements that are currently very limited because we use a ton of these to capture the others, so we would only have 3 attempts" He says and then begins to look for Yoshioka with his eyes, he had the feeling that she was the one who triggered all this.
"Then let's just not fail," The weatherwraith said, "We don't have time to waste."

Back