• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

An explosion occurred that shook the entire zone.

The destroyer was on his knees, small sparks were seen on his body

[Starting Desbreak (Form): External - True identity.Exe]

reality itself start to ..... stabilized...?...

Perhaps Xordenia, Rex, Zeb and Taeka did not feel its effects as strongly, but the others like Noah, Deel, Yoshioka, felt as if all the improvements they suffered during their trip were reduced to 0, however those who felt the most What suffered were Konoe and Gashadokuro who returned to their primary elements that made them up, that is, they literally became pieces of screws and glass in the state they were in before Yoshioka brought them into this world.
However, the destroyer did not account for the smile still growing in Yoshioka's face. "I knew it. Even this thing has its own trick! Just like how Tiamat did! But there's more to it as well..."
That cost the Destroyer a lot, but he could still win, he just needed to finish them off now or get that Power source that he decteted before

The destroyer went to hit Xordenia since she was the closest

However, just then, the Destroyer would hear something.

[Loanshark: Activate]

An ace up in her sleeve, technology wasn't affected by the changes in stabilisation nor made by her own power/Investiture as it was made by the very materials of this Earth, created by engineering and manual labor— thus...

"Things that existed based on science and technology cannot be put out! Otherwise, you yourself would be taken out by your own power..." she thought to herself.

And, upon activation, has parts of her technology be placed on her body— attached like bits and pieces of her armor coming together. Electricity, ice, fire, and many more elements well up from her body as she saves Xordenia faster than even The Destroyer would act.

"I've been preparing for this exact moment. And this exact power..."

IMG_20240322_233902.jpg

Bearing a brand new visage, her power swelled up even more when...

[Bunraku] + [Propeller] + [Memory Replay: Self — Stack]
The Destroyer raised his forearm allowing himself to be hit the fist time to quickly take the second attempt at a whipping, catching the tip of the whip to pull the whip and rotate his upper body in a 180° turn to make Jack who was holding his whip with strenght (i guess), were thrown against Deel
Before holding her hand out to release a blast of energy beam right at the Destroyer before it attempts to attack Jack.

Last edited:
The Destroyer recoiled from the sudden increase in power and Yoshioka's protection of the cat, this was not in his plans (mine neither).

Sasha noticed this and yelled at Xor.

"Hey, Xor, pass me the scepter to give it to the old man, I doubt he'll catch it, he's missing a hand so throw it to me," she said mentally to the cat.

Sasha noticed this and yelled at Xor.

"Hey, Xor, pass me the scepter to give it to the old man, I doubt he'll catch it, he's missing a hand so throw it to me," she said mentally to the cat.
She looks at the scepter for a while, thinking on this, she was a bit hesitant, but in the end, she hands it to Sasha tossing it hard an fast at her to catch on

She looks at the scepter for a while, thinking on this, she was a bit hesitant, but in the end, she hands it to Sasha tossing it hard an fast at her to catch on

Scanning for power source to charge and recover energy..... Target found, 100 meters away passing the group of sentient beings]

[Strange energy detected amplifying abilities of various enemies in addition to electromagnetic source...... full analysis, nature found Chaos, source of all magic and improbability, beginning against measures, Blackstone Code and Feedback]

That scepter, that was the source of power that he detected at the beginning of his escape and then in the middle of his fight with them.

(Back.....you know that I have had problems because of the scale of powers, I talked to BlackDarkness and Zoro about it, even you and Lou know this, that how your character monopolizes the attention, forcing me to make a super powerful villain because your character was too strong , she can copy the skills and duplicate herself, Create your own Domain expansión, literally a couple of pages ago you said that it can use illusions, but not normal illusions with which I have no problems but ******* MULTI-LAYERED ILLUSIONS, Even you making your way to make Yoshioka's FTL in the battle with Tiamat, a battle that where the team would have to be working together as one to win, leaving characters like Jack, Zeb, etc as unless cuz the enemy have to be strong so Yoshioka cannot beat it in one second with her light speed or tons of stuff, now I use a skill to weaken everyone and the destroyer so we have a team battle, where everyone can shine and this is a battle of strategy not of skills or raw power..... and now you threw it away using a equipament that you were supposed to save for the third set, But it's okay, do you know why?

because what's coming now is not my fault, you pushed me into this

Remember when I said that we were going to do a four-sided battle in the final battle for the crown?, the first 3 were obvious, Pythia, Rassilon and the group, I wanted the Fourth to be the children of Pythia and Rassilon, in fact I thought of making everyone in the final find a way to get there peace between everyone and no one would die.... But now, the fourth side is the Destroyer.
)

----------
Out of the universe

"Those mortals are the perfect containers of Chaos" said Griven's rival, looking at him with a smile that would drive any mortal who saw it crazy, for it was the primordial chaos, improbability that saturates creation and ultimately one of the aspects of everything.

"Don't you look very affected by this, brother?" Says a figure that was more detailed and orderly, it was complex but understandable, if Griven was the Forger of Forms, who would be his brother would be the Giver of Order

"It's not like chaos is about to win, although I wonder what will happen to team after all this battle" said a figure that constantly changed, it had no fixed point in its form.

Chaos, form, order and change watched over the universe as the game got underway.

"On the contrary" Griven would say.

"What?" would say Chaos, annoyed when he saw that Griven continued with his stoic gaze.

"You gave them power, the scepter is a crucible of Chaos itself, in the same way that the Time Blade is the ever-changing time" Griven would say.

"So what? My team is still in the game, as are your and their teams, I don't know why you give it so much importance." Chaos say, smiling, looking at his favorite players.

Griven just stayed silent.

--------
Gallidren

With no other option, the Destroyer jumped across the distance, using almost all of his energy at once to catch the scepter in the middle of Xor's path to Sasha, now in his hand, the destroyer break into a thousand pieces...
--------
Out of the universe

"Did that robot-?" the Embodiment of Order would say dumbfounded as the chaos disappeared elsewhere, to the Destroyer's own consciousness.
--------

"Machine, you dare to usurp the power that does not possess you? You are just screws and joints, a piece of junk that cannot possess the power of the pieces that will full my plans" said Chaos while consuming the Destroyer's digital consciousness, the entire system of the Destroyer collapsed.

"Well, Xordenia giving the scepter to this stupid machine was so random that even I didn't expect it but well, I guess xor won't be punished now that i saved the group-" before Chaos could continue his chatter, slowly cracks began to appear on the digital plane

"NO THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE?!?! STOP NO NOOOO NOOO."

"I AM THE MIGHTIEST IN THE UNIVERSE!" The destroyer's digital consciousness said as the celestial being was expelled from his head.

[CHAOS PURGED FROM SYSTEM, COMPLETE ASSIMILATION OF NEW POWER SOURCE]
---------
Out of the universe

Chaos reappeared there, his previously mocking gaze disappeared.

"Griven....what is that thing?" Chaos asked.

"The destroyer is not just any robot... it is not a thing! It is a thought, an inspiration, an idea that became real, many minds see the dominance of a species over unintelligent beasts as the moment in which they separated and they gave to understand that they are beings that cannot be classified as animals, they point out many moments where intelligent living beings are shown their dominance over animals, but two perceptions of two different beings never coincide; the creation of the wheel, discovery of fire, gunpowder, among others, they are all wrong, no, it was The first murder, the first time that a being took the life of another not because of the need to survive but because he wanted it, it was that moment, an act that Even almost all religions have cursed him throughout history, that act separated thinking beings from beasts irrevocably.

and this leads to the Destroyer, its origin, thousands of years ago. An entire species was annihilated not out of necessity, but out of pleasure and selfishness, the meat of that species was special, because it could cure any ailment, whether physical, mental or spirit but at the same time it enhanced each capacity and rejuvenated those who consumed it. That led to a massive genocide of a species that did no harm to the universe because of dozens of aliens who found out about its quality.... the last of the species created the Destroyer, not as revenge, but as an idea, murder is never justified, a reminder for this entire universe to unite and stop any act of aggression, that is why Null energy in large quantities works, because he interprets that this species will permanently stop aggression as its response to everything" Griven explain

"The murder of those guards by Yoshioka..... in a way, the Destroyer is there to seek justice for the girl's non-moral acts, Konoe's resurrection, the fact that she wanted to do the same with Ben, make someone else another of her puppets." Orden says

"yes, as Zeb's thought, they are not the heroes, not YET" Griven says

----------
[...Energy rose from 0.01% (I was going to let the team win via higher stamine, we just had to endure at least 20 posts since the robot was literally in the last 0.01%) to 20%...]

[...Revision of Shell Systems: Optimal right and left arms, legs in optimal condition, visor without problems.... ]

[...Revision of Available Weapon Systems: Identity Blades working correctly, Blasters correct, Interference capacity available now, one extra Desbreak, Energy Whips available now, Self-Reconfiguration currently not operational...]

[Self-Reconfiguration function damaged....solving problem....Access to two Forms...Metallix and Axis Mind...other forms require more power]

The destroyer shined a blue color, in an instant change.... it was no longer the gray humanoid, it was a bluish figure with details of a pair of red optics, with a red gem on its chest, now the presence of the Robot ceased to exist for the senses beyond the 5 basic ones and precognition.

"I Will Crush You!" For the first time he said a few words, and disappeared, to appear next to the Sasha with just the rose of his fist being enough to kill her, It literally made 1/4 face explode into a thousand pieces and part of her body, his speed and power has changed from its previous state. (I will use gif and Imagen of both Mecha Sonic and Metallix, just imagine that it has the appearance of Metallix)

2008804_scattopumexanimate_metallix-from-smbz-series.jpg

Everyone part of the team feels as their powers return to normal (get back their Second sets and amps, even Konoe and Gashadokuro are alive again), YET THEIR instincts told them that the Destroyer had transcended his power, being as strong as Tiamat but 2x times more powerful

(THE TEAM WILL LIVE BUT I WILL GIVE THEM THE BIGGEST BEATING OF THEIR LIVES)

Last edited:
"What!?" Jack says as he tries processing what happened.

"Chaos, I know you are still somewhere. Why is being called out? We're here because I tried threatening the soldiers. I mean I was scared. After all I was killed by a legal system for theft, burglary, and one case of assault. The law there didn't even include execution as a possible sentence for those crimes. Oh, and I spent about 10 years without any real social interaction trying to go insane. I still don't really know how to interact with people because of that. I was the one responsible for involving it in the fight." Jack says yelling at the air.

Jack then sighs, "Anyway, it seems since they were kicked out Xor might still get punished for cheating. That doesn't seem fair, the old man gave a very different description of the punishment than what we are actually given. I think I am more deserving of such a punishment and didn't even succeed in actually cheating since the guy I kept trying to give the sceptre to didn't get to use it. I jumped through several more hoops in my attempt to cheat and now that I think about I could have caused the guard to ruin their own life depending on how you interpret the wording of the rule. Anyway I don't think the robot is the calamity meaning we have something to look forward to. Especially now that I tried arguing with 2 gods over the terms of divine punishment."

Jack pauses as he turns back to Sasha and the Destroyer, "I still need to try finding better ways to deal with stress. Arguing with gods who define primordial forces while an incredibly powerful robot is trying to kill me and my coworkers isn't much better than my old coping mechanisms."

Last edited:
"I Will Crush You!" For the first time he said a few words, and disappeared, to appear next to the Sasha with just the rose of his fist being enough to kill her, It literally made 1/4 face explode into a thousand pieces and part of her body, his speed and power has changed from its previous state. (I will use gif and Imagen of both Mecha Sonic and Metallix, just imagine that it has the appearance of Metallix)
Everyone part of the team feels as their powers return to normal (get back their Second sets and amps, even Konoe and Gashadokuro are alive again), YET THEIR instincts told them that the Destroyer had transcended his power, being as strong as Tiamat but 2x times more powerful
"Now this is different..." with the enhancements that Yoshioka has, many of her powers would return. "With Tiamat's— she made everyone's power go rampant, almost chaotic. While this robot made reverted our powers to an earlier stage— and now strengthening itself in exchange for giving back our powers, like a Power-of-Balance per se...."

She looked at her now metallic hand, and says to herself:

"I've come here to this journey to find my purpose in life. To seek what I've lost— my mother... and my brother. And ever since that very day, I told myself not to open my heart to anyone but me. That I can only tell myself the harshest and most profound things.

But that's no longer the case.

I've had friends. I've had company. I've had... love.

And even though I can't explain those emotions to myself, even though I try to hide it, they are always there to show that they care— that no one is willing to let a person go down a dark path, reaching their hand out even when times are bleak.

Enemies that we've faced— be it monsters, or people with ideologies— our group have managed to win by a sliver of hope and a dream.

Right now, I'm faced with that same question....

Why am I still holding back?
"

Both Konoe and Gashadokuro would approach Yoshioka, both turning themselves into respective cores.

"I'm not saying that I haven't pulled my punches, or that I didn't came to fight with no intention to kill. I just can't seem to find what reason there is to be, other than trying to preserve the little humanity I have left..."

Three hearts: a real one, one reinvigorated, and the other artificial. The three combined into a singular person.

4b5d1bed-00b1-4cd4-8580-759d05274726.jpg

[Goddess of Memories: Kiokusha]

"And I can't have anything else going on for me, other than this stupid revenge plot to overthrow Pythia and Rassilon from their reign. To prevent chaos ensuing and to stop the murder of innocents...

Bah, what am I saying? Zebedee would call me out for being such a hypocrite..
.."

Pure white in color, with a long spear at hand, she'd look at the Destroyer— a glare of not murder, but of serenity and sternness.

"After all, I'm no hero. Just like what he said..."

From the spear would be lots and lots of beams of light, followed by vines growing from the seems of her left arm.

[Loanshark— Moss Agate]

"I'm just a ruthless, murderous, warmonger..."

(Back is your character with super human intelligence and fourth wall awareness really trying to out power creep, the power creep designed to deal with her.)
"What the heck is even happening right now?" Jack asks confused.

(Back is your character with super human intelligence and fourth wall awareness really trying to out power creep, the power creep designed to deal with her.)
(A chaos control+Identity blade/swords will return everything to what should be)
"What the heck is even happening right now?" Jack asks confused.
"I have no idea, but I have a plan, which involves you, Xordenia, my grandfather, this scarf and a little luck making it work." Rex would say, calling the attention of the cat and Jack @BlackDarkness679 @Lou_change

"Now this is different..." with the enhancements that Yoshioka has, many of her powers would return. "With Tiamat's— she made everyone's power go rampant, almost chaotic. While this robot made reverted our powers to an earlier stage— and now strengthening itself in exchange for giving back our powers, like a Power-of-Balance per se...."

She looked at her now metallic hand, and says to herself:

"I've come here to this journey to find my purpose in life. To seek what I've lost— my mother... and my brother. And ever since that very day, I told myself not to open my heart to anyone but me. That I can only tell myself the harshest and most profound things.

But that's no longer the case.

I've had friends. I've had company. I've had... love.

And even though I can't explain those emotions to myself, even though I try to hide it, they are always there to show that they care— that no one is willing to let a person go down a dark path, reaching their hand out even when times are bleak.

Enemies that we've faced— be it monsters, or people with ideologies— our group have managed to win by a sliver of hope and a dream.

Right now, I'm faced with that same question....

Why am I still holding back?
"

Both Konoe and Gashadokuro would approach Yoshioka, both turning themselves into respective cores.

"I'm not saying that I haven't pulled my punches, or that I didn't came to fight with no intention to kill. I just can't seem to find what reason there is to be, other than trying to preserve the little humanity I have left..."

Three hearts: a real one, one reinvigorated, and the other artificial. The three combined into a singular person.

4b5d1bed-00b1-4cd4-8580-759d05274726.jpg

[Goddess of Memories: Kiokusha]

"And I can't have anything else going on for me, other than this stupid revenge plot to overthrow Pythia and Rassilon from their reign. To prevent chaos ensuing and to stop the murder of innocents...

Bah, what am I saying? Zebedee would call me out for being such a hypocrite..
.."

Pure white in color, with a long spear at hand, she'd look at the Destroyer— a glare of not murder, but of serenity and sternness.

"After all, I'm no hero. Just like what he said..."

From the spear would be lots and lots of beams of light, followed by vines growing from the seems of her left arm.

[Loanshark— Moss Agate]

"I'm just a ruthless, murderous, warmonger..."

The destroyer looked at her unimpressed, he summon his Identity sword again, before saying the words that would end Yoshioka and her crazy power levels.

"Test my power, Chaos Control!"
The destroyer move in the time frozed, he first cut Yoshioka's left arm and later attack her with a energy blast, later teleport a large rock.

With the stopped time over, he would hit the big rock on top of Yoshioka after having done that damage from the cut and the energy attack.

"What the-?! You changed?" Taeka asked, confused, yet somewhat excited still. And yet, even this excitement was tempered by a degree of fear, "I'll give it everything I have..."

Getting into a stance, her excitement and fear intertwined again, and they spilled into her consciousness, painting a picture of her home region, Jun.

"As much fun as I'm having, I do have a job to do..." Taeka said, "But if I fail, I can't imagine a more thrilling way to go out than against someone as powerful as you."

She rushes toward the robot, bolstering her full strength and delivering a combination of strikes toward the new threat.

The weatherwraith was also in shock at what had happened.

However, it didn't take him too long to recompose himself.

"I don't care what you're made of... I don't care if you're stronger and faster than us.... If you know every move I make before I make it..." He said, "On my soul..."

Electricity crackled as he blasted the new Destroyer.

"You're not leaving this prison!"

The destroyer looked at her unimpressed, he summon his Identity sword again, before saying the words that would end Yoshioka and her crazy power levels.
(*Kiokusha)
"Test my power, Chaos Control!"
The destroyer move in the time frozed, he first cut Yoshioka's left arm and later attack her with a energy blast, later teleport a large rock.

With the stopped time over, he would hit the big rock on top of Yoshioka after having done that damage from the cut and the energy attack.

As the Destroyer cut Kiokusha's arm, it too would reconstruct its body, as if she let the robot do it.

And, as the big rock began to hit her, the severed arm that the Destroyer would cut would explode as it self-destructed at the exact time he sliced it. Causing both the energy blast to be repelled along with the rock. And, should the smoke dissipate, Kiokusha is gone from view.

And, as the big rock began to hit her, the severed arm that the Destroyer would cut would explode as it self-destructed at the exact time he sliced it.
(Well, tecnically moment after he did, cuz time is stopped)

Getting into a stance, her excitement and fear intertwined again, and they spilled into her consciousness, painting a picture of her home region, Jun.

"As much fun as I'm having, I do have a job to do..." Taeka said, "But if I fail, I can't imagine a more thrilling way to go out than against someone as powerful as you

With a single thought he teleported and kicked in front of Taeka sending her into the explosion (which was dispersing, but should still be at a quarter of its strength).

Causing both the energy blast to be repelled
(The energy blast was in the time stopped bro🤨, even you know that cannot be repelled or dodge it without broken the logic and metagame)

Electricity crackled as he blasted the new Destroyer.

"You're not leaving this prison!"
The destroyer only moved to the side and then began to approach him.

With a single thought he teleported and kicked in front of Taeka sending her into the explosion (which was dispersing, but should still be at a quarter of its strength)
Taeka attempted to block the strike, but failed. From the explosion, more of her homing and ricocheting bullets would fire toward the Destroyer, detonating should they touch him as she rushed back in.

Zebedee made an ice blade that would superconduct his electricity, swinging it toward the Destroyer. As he did so, ice and more electricity shot up behind him.

With a single thought he teleported and kicked in front of Taeka sending her into the explosion (which was dispersing, but should still be at a quarter of its strength).
At a distance would be... Yoshioka? How?

But that didn't matter, she would unleash a powerful attack with a mixture of Glass and a fireball spell from Konoe at the very far side, with Gasha surveying and analyzing the robot's moves, coordinating with Taeka's move.

"And what that would be?"

Asks the cat
"Remember that we couldn't affect him because we lacked the power to expand the null energy in a wide range, what if we concentrated it on an object and put this object on him without him realizing it. Null energy Being concentrated instead of a wide range The effect should be more noticeable since it would not disperse." Rex would explain.

Taeka attempted to block the strike, but failed. From the explosion, more of her homing and ricocheting bullets would fire toward the Destroyer, detonating should they touch him as she rushed back in.
creating spheres of energy he exploded each one before it collided with him

Zebedee made an ice blade that would superconduct his electricity, swinging it toward the Destroyer. As he did so, ice and more electricity shot up behind him.
But that didn't matter, she would unleash a powerful attack with a mixture of Glass and a fireball spell from Konoe at the very far side
He jumped at the last moment, causing Zeb and Konoe's attacks to collide.
At a distance would be... Yoshioka? How?

But that didn't matter, she would unleash a powerful attack with a mixture of Glass and a fireball spell from Konoe at the very far side, with Gasha surveying and analyzing the robot's moves, coordinating with Taeka's move.
He teleported near Yoshioka, he was behind her.

"You know, because I absorbed the scepter that is the source of your powers, it means that all the damage I apply to you, whether you are the real thing, a Clone or an illusion, will be distributed to all parts of you equally, after all the chaos doesn't follow rules more if is me who do that damage (due the Destruction energy that affect Both Yoshioka and Konoe before when she tried to absorbs), I can give you true death" said the robot hitting Yoshioka before she can teleport or dodge in the face, the effect he said was shown, the damage received was also distributed to Konoe since it was part of Yoshioka

"Remember that we couldn't affect him because we lacked the power to expand the null energy in a wide range, what if we concentrated it on an object and put this object on him without him realizing it. Null energy Being concentrated instead of a wide range The effect should be more noticeable since it would not disperse." Rex would explain.

"You know, because I absorbed the scepter that is the source of your powers, it means that all the damage I apply to you, whether you are the real thing, a Clone or an illusion, will be distributed to all parts of you equally, after all the chaos doesn't follow rules more if is me who do that damage (due the Destruction energy that affect Both Yoshioka and Konoe before when she tried to absorbs), I can give you true death" said the robot hitting Yoshioka before she can teleport or dodge in the face, the effect he said was shown, the damage received was also distributed to Konoe since it was part of Yoshioka
Seeing Yoshi being beaten by the robot made him, she got madder on the artificial being

"Lets go with that plan then"

Demanded to Rex after he explained too

"Is it an illusion?" hitting Yoshioka, Gashadokuro from the background would have Yoshioka pull her out in advance as Konoe and them would fuse back into Kiokusha, before activating...

{Void Simulated Memories}

In previous interactions, Yoshioka had made physical contact with the Destroyer many, many times. And, having that ability get delayed... The Destroyer would be trapped and immobilized in a glass dome for 0.5 seconds. Upon hitting the frozen robot, receive a powerful burst of damage and try to send it flying with a powerful electromagnetic punch.

(Explanation:

Void Simulated Memories​

The same variation from her Memory Manipulation on Konoe, wherein Yoshioka makes a simulated event- a fake, hence its name- through a Glass. This is different from the standard control over memories as she simply generates one from nowhere and bears no basis upon creation, whereas Memory Replay contains and requires a source to “replay” from.

Should Yoshioka- whilst the technique is active- touch a target, they’ll be encased inside a Glass Dome for 0.5 seconds. Anything that is encased will be vulnerable for that period, and will usually take heavy amounts of damage upon being hit, which would break the Dome and the VSM she made at the point of contact. This is due to how VSMs work.

Apart from their difference from her usual techniques using Glass (Replay, Memory Replay, Self, and Stack), Void Simulated Memories do the exact opposite and absorb incoming attacks, which would “fill” said VSM rather than being immediately “spat out” like Replay.)

However, the destroyer forgot about the ice and electricity behind Zebedee, though it would not even be utilized by the Weatherwraith himself.

...she would be out of blades, but not out of options.
It was a secondary ice blade that Zebedee had constructed. Approaching at high speeds, she flipped over the robot with a flurry of slashes above it and behind it, using her shoes to propel herself backwards again.

Meanwhile, Zeb would wince from the fireball that hit him, but even still, he would attempt to hold the Destroyer in place using his electromagnetism again, and using his other arm to attack with a pressurized air slash.

"Is it an illusion?" hitting Yoshioka, Gashadokuro from the background would have Yoshioka pull her out in advance as Konoe and them would fuse back into Kiokusha, before activating...

{Void Simulated Memories}

In previous interactions, Yoshioka had made physical contact with the Destroyer many, many times. And, having that ability get delayed... The Destroyer would be trapped and immobilized in a glass dome for 0.5 seconds. Upon hitting the frozen robot, receive a powerful burst of damage and try to send it flying with a powerful electromagnetic punch.

(Explanation:

Void Simulated Memories​

The same variation from her Memory Manipulation on Konoe, wherein Yoshioka makes a simulated event- a fake, hence its name- through a Glass. This is different from the standard control over memories as she simply generates one from nowhere and bears no basis upon creation, whereas Memory Replay contains and requires a source to “replay” from.

Should Yoshioka- whilst the technique is active- touch a target, they’ll be encased inside a Glass Dome for 0.5 seconds. Anything that is encased will be vulnerable for that period, and will usually take heavy amounts of damage upon being hit, which would break the Dome and the VSM she made at the point of contact. This is due to how VSMs work.

Apart from their difference from her usual techniques using Glass (Replay, Memory Replay, Self, and Stack), Void Simulated Memories do the exact opposite and absorb incoming attacks, which would “fill” said VSM rather than being immediately “spat out” like Replay.)
[Energy rising from 20% to 21%]
The entire construct had exploded into millions of pieces, if she remember the words of the Destroyer a second ago

That was, no matter how hard she hit him with her techniques based on her new move set based on the abilities granted by the scepter, he had absorbed the power of the scepter, meaning that any derivative would be absorbed equally.

(Also, the Destroyer's consciousness literally broke free from the attempted manipulation of a God tier, so altering his consciousness would be like you Back³, not Yoshioka, a real-world person, trying to convince a Chicken to turn into Cat through words)
You know, because I absorbed the scepter that is the source of your powers, it means that all the damage I apply to you, whether you are the real thing, a Clone or an illusion, will be distributed to all parts of you equally, after all the chaos doesn't follow rules more if is me who do that damage (due the Destruction energy that affect Both Yoshioka and Konoe before when she tried to absorbs), I can give you true death" said the robot hitting Yoshioka before she can teleport or dodge in the face, the effect he said was shown, the damage received was also distributed to Konoe since it was part of Yoshioka

However, the destroyer forgot about the ice and electricity behind Zebedee, though it would not even be utilized by the Weatherwraith himself.

It was a secondary ice blade that Zebedee had constructed. Approaching at high speeds, she flipped over the robot with a flurry of slashes above it and behind it, using her shoes to propel herself backwards again.

Meanwhile, Zeb would wince from the fireball that hit him, but even still, he would attempt to hold the Destroyer in place using his electromagnetism again, and using his other arm to attack with a pressurized air slash.

Again, as in the first attempt to attack with electromagnetism and fire/heat, the destroyer would absorb the electromagnetism again, the Air slash just move it one cm, simply now he would grab Taeka by the throat and begin to press while the heat go to his arm

Again, as in the first attempt to attack with electromagnetism and fire/heat, the destroyer would absorb the electromagnetism again, the Air slash just move it one cm, simply now he would grab Taeka by the throat and begin to press while the heat go to his arm
In response, Taeka would fire off rocket bullets, ones that would dig into her own body. While seemingly strange, this meant that now she had extra propulsion.

Using these and her rocket shoes, which were now angled at the Destroyer, she would blast herself back, while Zebedee surrounded his fists with serrated gusts of wind to achieve the same effect as his previous air slice with his punches.

In response, Taeka would fire off rocket bullets, ones that would dig into her own body. While seemingly strange, this meant that now she had extra propulsion.

Using these and her rocket shoes, which were now angled at the Destroyer, she would blast herself back, while Zebedee surrounded his fists with serrated gusts of wind to achieve the same effect as his previous air slice with his punches.
He would release Taeka, letting her escape, the girl's throat red from the pressure, to focus on Zeb, beginning to use his own fists to counter the man's...

"Something wasn't right, the mere fact that he was clashing fists with Zeb, that he had left out Taeka and had previously told information to Yoshioka, perhaps that form gave him a personality... One competitive but at the same time with honor. ..?" Noah muttered before running towards them.

[Energy rising from 20% to 21%]
The entire construct had exploded into millions of pieces, if she remember the words of the Destroyer a second ago

That was, no matter how hard she hit him with her techniques based on her new move set based on the abilities granted by the scepter, he had absorbed the power of the scepter, meaning that any derivative would be absorbed equally.
Then if it would be absorbed equally, then so be it... Kiokusha would simply barrage and surround the Destroyer by having it be thrown by many buildings and rubble, spamming spears and Glass whilst saving up the Loansharks for a new variable.

Since it was never used, the derivates of the scepter wouldn't include the powers gained outside of the ones from the user (i.e, building a gun or a machine which is made by hand), making it an exception.

He would release Taeka, letting her escape, the girl's throat red from the pressure, to focus on Zeb, beginning to use his own fists to counter the man's...

"Something wasn't right, the mere fact that he was clashing fists with Zeb, that he had left out Taeka and had previously told information to Yoshioka, perhaps that form gave him a personality... One competitive but at the same time with honor. ..?" Noah muttered before running towards them.
As their fists clashed, Zebedee would feel like his hand broke, but would still keep striking. He threw another swift blow with strong gusts swirling around his arms to propel them with more force, as well as to stockpile his force with air pressure. At the last moment, when contact was made, a burst of fire would emerge, with the pressure hopefully causing an explosion. From the smoke, Taeka flew around and launched a Pharaoh Bariki-empowered kick to the face of the Destroyer.

As their fists clashed, Zebedee would feel like his hand broke, but would still keep striking. He threw another swift blow with strong gusts swirling around his arms to propel them with more force, as well as to stockpile his force with air pressure. At the last moment, when contact was made, a burst of fire would emerge, with the pressure hopefully causing an explosion.
The destroyer changed to a defensive position, blocking as best it could. At the moment the explosion hit it, he was pushed away half a meter due to the force, showing how its feet remained firmly on the ground

From the smoke, Taeka flew around and launched a Pharaoh Bariki-empowered kick to the face of the Destroyer.
The destroyer looked at her as she approached and pointed behind him, right there a few meters away were the fusion attacks.

He teleport leaving Taeka dealing with all the things that Kiokusga throw to him
Then if it would be absorbed equally, then so be it... Kiokusha would simply barrage and surround the Destroyer by having it be thrown by many buildings and rubble, spamming spears and Glass whilst saving up the Loansharks for a new variable.

Since it was never used, the derivates of the scepter wouldn't include the powers gained outside of the ones from the user (i.e, building a gun or a machine which is made by hand), making it an exception.

[Interference capacity activated: Shadow Walking]

He appeared behind the fusion, had disappeared from her senses and precognition, and hit her sending her flying towards the ground creating a crater, feeling a burning in her head while slightly blood began to come down from her head

That hit felt stronger than the previous ones, it seems that the Destroyer is adapting to his enemies, being slightly superior to them (Enemy=1, Destroyer=1.4), but at the same time reducing it if he switches with someone weaker, however , his speed allowed him to change quickly if another enemy attacked.

(I was inspired by the battle of Goku vs Burter and Jeice in the anime during the Namek saga, there Goku went down and up his power level so fast that it seemed like he had 5000 ki but in reality it was 90,000, only here he doesn't He doesn't attack characters, only uses it to adjust or dodge, unless someone attempted a surprise attack, Here what he did was use the attacks of the others against another member of the team, similar to the centurion did)

Noah approached Zeb.

"Hey, Zeb, we have a plan," she said, gesturing to him so that she would listen, since he wanted to say it quietly in case the robot noticed.

The destroyer looked at her as she approached and pointed behind him, right there a few meters away were the fusion attacks.

He teleport leaving Taeka dealing with all the things that Kiokusga throw to him
Taeka's eyes widened before she locked in. She grinned as she grabbed one of the spears, spinning it around deflecting incoming projectiles as she maneuvers out of the way of them.

Holding the spear, she heads toward the Destroyer again, with her gun Yosha in the other hand. Firing a bullet, it curves around and proves to be a smokescreen bullet. Getting even faster, she switches her trajectory, going around the Destroyer and striking its leg with the spear at full strength to kind of knock it off balance.

Noah approached Zeb.

"Hey, Zeb, we have a plan," she said, gesturing to him so that she would listen, since he wanted to say it quietly in case the robot noticed.
"I'm all ears," He said, creating a dark cloud that hovered over the Destroyer and rained shards of ice and projected lightning- in other words, a thundersnow, "Talk fast."

Taeka's eyes widened before she locked in. She grinned as she grabbed one of the spears, spinning it around deflecting incoming projectiles as she maneuvers out of the way of them.
, creating a dark cloud that hovered over the Destroyer and rained shards of ice and projected lightning- in other words, a thundersnow,
The robot dodges the projectiles with thanks before facing Taeka
Holding the spear, she heads toward the Destroyer again, with her gun Yosha in the other hand. Firing a bullet, it curves around and proves to be a smokescreen bullet. Getting even faster, she switches her trajectory, going around the Destroyer and striking its leg with the spear at full strength to kind of knock it off balance
She managed to make it lose balance a little only for him to use his weight falling on the spear to remove of her hands by using gravity+weight and once on the ground try to sweep her legs

"Talk fast."

"The Null energy didn't work apparently because we lacked the people to expand in a wide range to reach it, but what happens if we infuse an object with all the null energy we gathered and then place it on it and don't attack it for a few moments, Maybe that will temporarily take effect.

It seems that he reduces and increases his power according to his enemy, however, attacking him simultaneously is a bad idea because there is no coordination and because his power is readjusted to the threat, however, if we manage to take him to a place with the ground destroyed someone could snort at his foot and if God almighty is with us, perhaps this will make him stop detecting us as a threat." She says (In short, put the scarf changed with null energy on him and he will stop attacking the team if we doesn't attack back.)

The robot dodges the projectiles with thanks before facing Taeka

She managed to make it lose balance a little only for him to use his weight falling on the spear to remove of her hands by using gravity+weight and once on the ground try to sweep her legs
Taeka sprung up, flipping and performing an axe kick to split the spear in half before grabbing the part that bounced off the ground. Springing back, she tried to fire her gun before realizing it had jammed. She threw the gun toward him, and took out a spare bullet and hurled it toward the gun, detonating all of the explosive bullets within it.

"Alright," Zebedee said, "Let's finish this..."

A sudden explosion of fire detonated in the robot face, it was Deel whom threw it obviously

"Hey! Why dont you take on somebody more closer to your level, heavy metal tough guy"

Provoked the robot, so he would not focus on Taeka

"I didn't know we could affect inanimate objects!" Jack says. (Wouldn't it have made more sense to have someone who knew about Null prior to this come up with this plan i.e the guard)

"I didn't know we could affect inanimate objects!" Jack says.
"We can't affect it without a catalyst and specific people since it involves the use of multiple investitures at the same time, this technique was taught to Rex by Sasha... now she's gone, we have to do this tricks but unsure if it will work" old man responds, remembering that Sasha was murdered.

(Wouldn't it have made more sense to have someone who knew about Null prior to this come up with this plan i.e the guard)
(I base it on mistborn's inverted material/arts, half of investitures powers ideas comes from Brandon's works, hell even all of Investiture name is from Brandon's work, Rex plans to make End-neutral use of Investiture, since Metalmist is end-positive cuz the practitioner draws in power from an external source (metal) and Null Energy created by Apathy is End-negative because in the end that energy is lost, End -Neutral would be more or less making something stay constant in a closed system, that is, no investiture is wasted until it is used, since storage is not affected, it is only when it is applied)

Taeka sprung up, flipping and performing an axe kick to split the spear in half before grabbing the part that bounced off the ground. Springing back, she tried to fire her gun before realizing it had jammed. She threw the gun toward him, and took out a spare bullet and hurled it toward the gun, detonating all of the explosive bullets within it.

"Alright," Zebedee said, "Let's finish this..."
A sudden explosion of fire detonated in the robot face, it was Deel whom threw it obviously

"Hey! Why dont you take on somebody more closer to your level, heavy metal tough guy"

Provoked the robot, so he would not focus on Taeka
The robot took Taeka's attack without problems when he was about to make his move, Deel''s ararrived, he analyzed his situation before turning into a sphere and going towards Deel at high speed (he did a Spin-Dash)

The robot took Taeka's attack without problems when he was about to make his move, Deel''s ararrived, he analyzed his situation before turning into a sphere and going towards Deel at high speed (he did a Spin-Dash)
He dodges in advance by flight when he saw him turning into a sphere and cuts a hole in the ground for the robot with his laser vision, to it fell into it upon landing from the spin-dash

He dodges in advance by flight when he saw him turning into a sphere and cuts a hole in the ground for the robot with his laser vision, to it fell into it upon landing from the spin-dash
The robot, however, at the last moment before falling, would undo the spin dash and flying in a zig-zag to dodge Deel's laser and throw a right hand at the half dragon.

Coming from the side, Taeka would rocket herself toward the robot after the spin-dash was undone, altering her trajectory so it would zag right into the line of fire for her strike. Should it try to grab her, she would use her rockets to rotate, spinning around and performing a full-force knee drop on its arm to disrupt its balance. Immediately after this, she would grip its had with both of hers before springing backwards and performing a mule kick before creating another combustive explosion with her rocket heels.

"We can't affect it without a catalyst and specific people since it involves the use of multiple investitures at the same time, this technique was taught to Rex by Sasha... now she's gone, we have to do this tricks but unsure if it will work" old man responds, remembering that Sasha was murdered.
"Who else do we need?" Zebedee asked, "Do we need one of each Investiture or what?"

"Who else do we need?" Zebedee asked, "Do we need one of each Investiture or what?"
"well, I only need my grandfather, the cat and Jack, the object is a container, they will generate Null energy on me and I will store it here via special technique, what I want exactly is that when we go to approach him to put this scarf on his foot, one will lower power and slowly approach, while we all keep him in one place we make it seem that we are dangerous, because currently it seems to be guided by the level of threat, we must attack organized, not very big attacks that do not Make him move a lot or teleport, Noah can turn into smoke, so she will be the one to put it behind him." Rex explaon

(Copy paste the explanation I gave to Lou on the Discord Server: There are three systems that I want to introduce that are variables of the investiture, one I will explain in the universe, another is Null energy and finally are the Ends ( Positive-negative-neutral), these systems are only variations of the use of the soul that exists outside of normal time due Astral realm stuff so one don't have to worry about Yoshioka's power copy (more because I want the ends to be something for the other characters like Jack and Xor, did you hear Back?)

End-Positive is based on extracting power from something, the basic qualities of Apathy for example are positive since they never actually manipulate emotions, on the contrary, what they do is convert emotions that the user do not want the guy to feel into power for apathy, leaving the emotion that Apathy wants

End-Negative is burning one's own reserve, losing energy to perform an action irretrievably, generating Null energy is in general End-negative

End-Neutral is charging an investment object, using End-Positive to collect energy and then end-negative to imbue that energy, no energy is lost unless the object is used, in some way energy can be stored, however the cost storage is difficult since you would have to be equivalent, for example Bloodmaker stores its own vital energy in itself, but the cost is that during the storage process they are susceptible to diseases, which is why a lot of extreme preparation time is required, or having severals users of different Ends, in this case three negative Ends generating Null energy and one positive End being Rex with the technique that Sasha taught him)

Coming from the side, Taeka would rocket herself toward the robot after the spin-dash was undone, altering her trajectory so it would zag right into the line of fire for her strike. Should it try to grab her, she would use her rockets to rotate, spinning around and performing a full-force knee drop on its arm to disrupt its balance. Immediately after this, she would grip its had with both of hers before springing backwards and performing a mule kick before creating another combustive explosion with her rocket heels.
(first I want Darkness to answer me before I answer this by the way)

Back