• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

(first of all when I said behind I mean the squire, not yoshi

Second they are magic Stone warrior, I don't think blind him with a non-supernatural way is easy or even possible without hurting his face.)
(My bad, deleted it)
Yoshioka blocked the incoming arrow with a glass shield and uses spring to rebound the arrow back at them.

After the stone warrior was destroyed, two others dashed out in an attempt to attack Deel, one heads to attack the front of his abdomen while another stone warrior goes for his neck from behind
Deel would fly in the air, letting the two strike each other in the process of avoiding their strike, he wouldnt stay at an altitude where they can reach him, he will be well higher, enough to see the whole area and out of the enemy reach

"You are just warriors made of rock, dragons crush giant boulders frequently"

Then creates vibrations, around all his limbs and sends them at the rock enemies by swinging his legs and arms, helping a couple of his teammates that struggle with them as well

Noah would push the stone warrior throwing her sword and Metal push, the warrior was push to back due to this, her was a difficult target to hit due to her agility and size, then the warrior was destroyed by Deel along with the other 2 warriors that were fighting the half dragon.

"Thanks Deel" Noah said sighing tired, apparently she got a tank

Noah would push the stone warrior throwing her sword and Metal push, the warrior was push to back due to this, her was a difficult target to hit due to her agility and size, then the warrior was destroyed by Deel along with the other 2 warriors that were fighting the half dragon.

"Thanks Deel" Noah said sighing tired, apparently she got a tank
"They arent affected by fire or plasma when i tried it on them, physical hits dont seem to have much affect either, but vibrations seem to do the job, any of you got a power akin to that?"

Tells and asked Noah about what we found out so far fighting these beings of stone

(Lol, ya'll out here in the desert while Lawliet enjoying his air conditioning. Lemme know when it hits nighttime per usual)
(Lol)

"They arent affected by fire or plasma when i tried it on them, physical hits dont seem to have much affect either, but vibrations seem to do the job, any of you got a power akin to that?"

Tells and asked Noah about what we found out so far fighting these beings of stone

"I don't really have any of that." She shrugged, watched with a quick glance as Volstagg pounded one into the sand, an idea popped into her head.

"Hey, do you still wish this was a crystal wasteland?"

“I like my current state of being and I can’t run from the coming conflict.” I say having my horse stop telepathic telling them to kick her as soon as she gets close.

The warrior with the spear turned quickly after the kick, using his weapon to avoid falling face first into the sand.
"Well look what we have here they're competent." Terios says as he holds the soldier by the spear and spin throws the stone soldier at the nearest group of stone soldiers

"No but we can try to break them apart or take out the one who summoned them." he replies

"I don't really have any of that." She shrugged, watched with a quick glance as Volstagg pounded one into the sand, an idea popped into her head.

"Hey, do you still wish this was a crystal wasteland?"
"What are you planning?"
"No but we can try to break them apart or take out the one who summoned them." he replies
"You didnt hear i tried hitting them normally and it didnt work?"

Commented to Terios

"sand + heat = Crystal, we can probably encapsulate them in irregular crystal blocks" Noah said

"Well look what we have here they're competent." Terios says as he holds the soldier by the spear and spin throws the stone soldier at the nearest group of stone soldiers
The warrior that Terios threw was back and landed a uppercut to the ultimate life form's stomach with greater force.

As the enemies were distracted towards the group, she uses that time to target the main foe, that being Osha. Though using her trump card right away wasn't out of the realm of possibility, she has another plan in mind. "If they plan on burying them, then I guess they know what'd I do," she thought to herself as she uses Godspeed to distance herself a bit, creating a dome of glass crystals around her and snipes an enemy from afar.

"Tell me when i can heat the sand up for it, first bury them"

"There goes that ego..."

Murmurs to himself while he rolls his eyes as well upon hearing that
Noah nodded and ran at full speed kicked one in the chest and made him back, with a knife she embedded it with all her strength in the eye and then connected a metal push to the sand

Rex engages a ground warrior, kicking the warrior and quickly freezing his leg and arms before landing several hits and throwing him down the hill into the sand.

"Now, Deel!" She said
" oomph As expected these guys are tough." Terios comments

"Well maybe you're not hitting them hard enough." he responds back
surprisingly a hammer was connected to Terios's back as he was distracted

As the enemies were distracted towards the group, she uses that time to target the main foe, that being Osha. Though using her trump card right away wasn't out of the realm of possibility, she has another plan in mind. "If they plan on burying them, then I guess they know what'd I do," she thought to herself as she uses Godspeed to distance herself a bit, creating a dome of glass crystals around her and snipes an enemy from afar.
the stone warriors tried to cover each other as they approached the dome

Noah nodded and ran at full speed kicked one in the chest and made him back, with a knife she embedded it with all her strength in the eye and then connected a metal push to the sand

Rex engages a ground warrior, kicking the warrior and quickly freezing his leg and arms before landing several hits and throwing him down the hill into the sand.

"Now, Deel!" She said

the stone warriors tried to cover each other as they approached the dome
Yoshioka notices this and uses spring to turn the air into spring, pulling back like a bow and retracting it, creating a gush of wind to push them back.

"Now, Deel!" She said
Deel would aim to where they were burried and blast with plasma from his eyes, heating the sand immediately with ease

the sand crystallized, the naturally disordered molecules reformed into a solid crystal, penetrating to the interior of the statues, filling them with glass and making them as fragile as glass

the sand crystallized, the naturally disordered molecules reformed into a solid crystal, penetrating to the interior of the statues, filling them with glass and making them as fragile as glass
As Yoshioka comes down, a giant glass crystal falls from the sky, coated with lightning. She waves her hand down and the structure nails down the buried statues.

Terios seems more pissed off than anything "For soldiers you don't seem to understand honorable combat. You know what? I'm outta here, this isn't my element." Terios says kind of frustratingly and as he says this he touches the soldier behind him making it considerably slower before speeding off to a more favorable position preferably with teammates

Terios seems more pissed off than anything "For soldiers you don't seem to understand honorable combat. You know what? I'm outta here, this isn't my element." Terios says kind of frustratingly and as he says this he touches the soldier behind him making it considerably slower before speeding off to a more favorable position preferably with teammates
"An honorable combat is when he doesn't cheat, but you paying little attention to him, so I suppose anyone even not intelligent would be upset" said the grandfather casually as he watched Terios let the statue man walk more slowly

Deel would take flight again and ram like a rocket against them, to break them apart now that they were fragile

For other incoming statues, Deel would get an idea, he vibrates the air around his hands before blasting it beneath their feet, forcing them to descend deep down as if it was some quicksand, till they were submerged all the way till the waist

"You may be have been tough at first, but now you are just plain fodder"

Immediately after that line he fires plasma from his eyes again to crystalize the sand they were under

"One of you surely has fire related powers, deal with the last one, im going after the lady"

Tells the group, then flies to where Osha was chasing Jack and the horse, as he swipes fire from his hand to make a wall of fire, stopping her in tracks

"Why dont you take on someone that can fight back instead"

"oh it's another monster boy, do you want to change?" Osha said before jumping up and swinging her spiked whip/head at Deel
Deel dodges to the side then gut punches her, followed by a karate chop to her back, which would force her to drop back down

"Dont get a head of yourself..."

Says as he descended down slowly at some distance from her

The headless warrior didn't really look sore from the attack and stood up, a smile appeared on her head as she quickly took it to power, her whip disconnected when the head and body joined, the weapon changed slightly, now it became more lethal and a crimson aura surrounded it.

"Osha will enjoy playing with you" she said as she ran towards him launching a diagonal attack with her slashing whip

The headless warrior didn't really look sore from the attack and stood up, a smile appeared on her head as she quickly took it to power, her whip disconnected when the head and body joined, the weapon changed slightly, now it became more lethal and a crimson aura surrounded it.

"Osha will enjoy playing with you" she said as she ran towards him launching a diagonal attack with her slashing whip
Deel would backdash away from the attack way and spews fire to her entire body as a follow up

"Not into that kind of play, even if you are getting hot now"

Tells her when done with the attack

As Yoshioka lands from the sky, used Godspeed to once again run away from the battlefield. Though it was unsure how far did she go, she went about approximately 20 miles or so. The group, with the exception of Terios, knows what will happen.
"Considering I'm in tip top shape, it's about time I do this the 'right' way," she said to herself as she coats her body in glass, lightning circulating across her as she turns her whole body into spring. And in an instant, she runs back into the battlefield, though it would take time before she comes back.

"Oh you throw fire, I like fire" she said while the whip hit the fire attack, absorbing it and then returning the attack to Deel
He puts his palm in front of the fire and absorbs it without issues, while also catching her whip in his hands, holding it with his strength

"If you like that...you are gonna enjoy this..."

He fires plasma beams from his eyes right into hers, to blind her and fry her brain from inside

Though it was the same sound of inaudible lightning, Yoshioka wasn't planning on punching or in fact getting close to the whipper, she instead tried to experiment and tried a variation of her currently infamous trump card, albeit slightly weaker given she just came out of the hospital just a few days. "Having said that, I'm totally sure a punch would finish off that headless woman, if I got close she might wrap me in her whip and I don't wanna experience the same rib-breaking experience with that Kessler dude again. I'm not confident I'll be in one piece if go all-out like that again, it's thanks to him that he gave me an alternative.." she thought to herself, running not in a straight line but around the desert, using the glass platforms to act as her foothold to avoid the quicksand.

Back