• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Well we are only a few kilometers away, you can already see it from here" grandpa said while pointing to a super temple

images
"Couldnt be more in your eye then this?"

Remarks at the temple being visible like this
"It's kinda overkill to turn the entire desert into glass and have me do it. I mean, in case we could get fried, I could do something like this..." she said, as she creates a glass and turns it black, creating an opaque glass.
"Im well aware, which is why i said it can be done on a smaller scale to where they stand on only instead"

Replies to Yoshi

"I'm like expecting to have like lots of enemies to face, it's not just there for no reason, am I right Grandfather?" she asked, opaque glass dissipating as she crosses her arms
"Couldnt be more in your eye then this?"

Remarks at the temple being visible like this
"Well, this temple was underground, so someone has probably been digging it up to the surface, so whoever it is, is looking for something there."

"Besides, we're still 10 kilometers away, so we're probably still too far away for anyone to see us clearly due to all the sand or they're not waiting to sneak up on us when we get close to a trap." Grandpa said

"For sure for sure..." she said, nodding and taking a seat on her floating glass platform.
"Hey guys, we could have a bit of a ride with this y'know? I-I mean..." she said, creating multiple glass platforms for the entire group.
"No thanks, but I appreciate the sentiment." Terios replies

the earthquake became more evident, while someone came out of the temple and this person with a very strange armor and what was most striking was her head that was not so attached.
o6JizAd.jpg

"Reina does not want an intruder, Reina said that Osha gets rid of anyone who approaches Osha and his friends, but Osha wants to introduce friends, say hello to my sand friends, they like to play with Osha and her enemies"
said the head hanging on the whip.

another tremor came out as zombie statues began to emerge from the sand

Screenshot_3_1538.jpg

"Remember when i mentioned about undeads at the museum? Now its a good time to trst out how much they can withstand"

After saying that Deel absorbs a large ammount of heat from around him, as the desert was the best supply for this, till he was starting to have steam coming from his skin

Immediately after he takes a deep breath before firing from his mouth a gigantic flame to the enemies

The Stone Warriors were unaffected by the heat, simply turning red giving them extra firepower, one swinging his sword in an attempt to slash at Deel.

Another threw a raid of flaming arrows at Yoshi.

Rex engaged one head-on in ax vs. sword combat, while Noah jumped to avoid being smashed like a watermelon by a huge sledgehammer.

a stone warrior accelerated against Terios with spear in hand

Osha jumped back dodging the whip and said.

"oh you're like Osha, but ugly, let Osha fix that" then he pounced as he waved his whip/head at Jack

the sword only turned red, which seemed to indicate that either the boiling point was too high or these things absorbed the heat, although the attack managed to push back the statue that stepped on the sand floor, heating it up, and then running faster and give a faster horizontal cut

Deel would perform a roundhouse kick to the side of his neck to let it go of his fist then performs a somersault kick to blast him away from him

"My fire and heat based attacks dont work, neither physical blows do much from what i see"

Last edited:
the stone warrior backed away releasing Deel, while he struggled slightly more than necessary to stabilize himself, in this case, the ground is almost never firm and strong, irregular for a conventional fight

"Then let me handle this." Terios says to Jack "Hey Headless horseman Your fights with me now!" Terios says as he charges the dullahan at supersonic speeds with electricity bursting from his body "This is a fight befitting of the ultimate life-form." he proudly says as he hits her in the torso with an electricity infused fist.
a stone warrior accelerated against Terios with spear in hand

Deel would start levitating, making use of his flight, he would start vibrating his arm fast creating a shaky surrounding of the air before blasting it at several of the stone warriors, this ability allows him to negate durability as they can harm from the inside organs of a living being, with the warriors he should be able to break them apart in pieces from inside

Deel would start levitating, making use of his flight, he would start vibrating his arm fast creating a shaky surrounding of the air before blasting it at several of the stone warriors, this ability allows him to negate durability as they can harm from the inside organs of a living being, with the warriors he should be able to break them apart in pieces from inside
Luckily for Deel, this time the damage began to be possible, screams appeared, one lost a limb, the closest one died and another almost lost half of his face but that only angered the statues, even with one leg less, the stone warrior made a big jump reaching Deel and forcefully pinned him to the ground knocking air out of him in the process due to the power behind the move.
"Heh This should be fun." Terios says as he quickly dodges out of the way and delivers a jump kick on the warriors back.
The warrior with the spear turned quickly after the kick, using his weapon to avoid falling face first into the sand.

Luckily for Deel, this time the damage began to be possible, screams appeared, one lost a limb, the closest one died and another almost lost half of his face but that only angered the statues, even with one leg less, the stone warrior made a big jump reaching Deel and forcefully pinned him to the ground knocking air out of him in the process due to the power behind the move.
"Gwaagh!"

Not letting any moment to pass, Deel knees him in the abdomen area and sends vibrations on him to get torn apart, when he would be dead he gets up and dusts himself up

After the stone warrior was destroyed, two others dashed out in an attempt to attack Deel, one heads to attack the front of his abdomen while another stone warrior goes for his neck from behind

The archer of the stone warrior team dodged the lightning, followed his attack while trying to attack from another angle.
Yoshioka was already gone, the glass shield that remained still exploded into many pieces. And behind them, was Yoshioka, who was pointing her gun at them and firing several bullets to their joints in an attempt to tamper with their aim.

Yoshioka was already gone, the glass shield that remained still exploded into many pieces. And behind them, was Yoshioka, who was pointing her gun at them and firing several bullets to their joints in an attempt to tamper with their aim.
a squire protected his partner, the archer took cover thanks to the help provided and fired an arrow from behind in an attempt to hit Yoshi

Yoshioka quickly spun around, producing glass shields around her. The glass is very opaque and reflects the sun's heat, she uses this to blind them so that she could regroup with the others.
(first of all when I said behind I mean the squire, not yoshi

Second they are magic Stone warrior, I don't think blind him with a non-supernatural way is easy or even possible without hurting his face.)

Back