• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"The one she pointed too over there"

Says a voice which is pointing out with its finger the direction for it, if Terios realizes late, he will see it was Deel who helped about it
"So you're Deel well my apologies I don't quite have names to faces quite yet." he says based on the fact that he met you just yesterday

"Yah....sure....lets go with that...."

Replied back, then looked at Yoshioka

"You are better by the way? Physically, mentally and what else there is"
"Yep, feeling good actually" she says, as she shows off her power. Lightning surges her body as thin glass structures surround her, deactivating it instantly; akin to that of a flash.

"Yep, feeling good actually" she says, as she shows off her power. Lightning surges her body as thin glass structures surround her, deactivating it instantly; akin to that of a flash.
"Make sure you dont get injured again"

Tells her, then looked around for grandfather to see where he was

"Is the old man not here yet?"

" Do you doubt my potential that much?" Terios says back
"He's very blunt, just deal with it. Actions speak louder than words, it's best to prove yourself than keep talking about senseless things, like your title" she says.
"Make sure you dont get injured again"

Tells her, then looked around for grandfather to see where he was

"Is the old man not here yet?"
"Yeah yeah, no worries here." she says.

“It’s better for everyone to not fight in any case, you never know what may come later. Besides, I’m of the opinion fights are quite boring. You should only ever indulge in them when it is necessary to gather information of some kind or for self defense, and to go further than that tends to lead to barbarism”

" Do you doubt my potential that much?" Terios says back
"I seen "ultimate lifeform" individuals before, none of them were anything to make be in awe, another one currently isnt either"

Responded to him casually
"Well would you rather me prove myself right now then?" he replies
"Also if you are gonna throw down, do it on somebody more in your league, rather then somebody not up to your caliber"

Told him when Terios spoke to Yoshioka

“It’s better for everyone to not fight in any case, you never know what may come later. Besides, I’m of the opinion fights are quite boring. You should only ever indulge in them when it is necessary to gather information of some kind or for self defense, and to go further than that tends to lead to barbarism”
"There are the so called "spars" which as far as im aware arent suppose to go too far that it leads to injuries or death"

Explained to the newcomer

Last edited:
“I believe those tend to fall under more training or gathering information, since they are about experience. So when they are fights, they have a reasonable enough use”

Yoshioka approaches Deel. "Hey, uhh, check up on Cain for me. Imma just eat breakfast. Be right back" she says, walking back to see grandfather and ordering up on some food

Back